• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Death Knight- The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Dec 24, 2012.

1. mrlooolz

mrlooolz New Member

Tuan Darling :p Got raid on Friday

need to sort out the plague leech and refresh disease early a

also in recount i see obliterate not my highest dmg. CC should do many more obliterate please:p

2. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

What spec lol? 1h or dw?

3. veckopecko

veckopecko New Member

I need help when i start HB whit TuanHADK.public.release.revision.175 and i go to arena works perfect 1 or 2 games then just stop attacking in the middle of the fight any solution?

4. imdasandman

imdasandman Active Member

In between games stop and restart hb with the stop/start button. Also do a reload ui for good measure. The reason it might be stop working is it needs to reset cvars and counters.

5. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Added Asphyxiate as option to Stun and save friend. It's smart if enemy is melee it priority Death Grip, if Death Grip on Cooldown or enemy is caster, it Asphyxiate.

6. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Public Release do not fully support Arena/Rated BG

7. veckopecko

veckopecko New Member

i did tto that still nothing

8. mrlooolz

mrlooolz New Member

2 hand frost. I notice it should prioritze obliterate and do it much more.
      also it should never refresh plague strike early. If talent plague leech taken. then always wait for plague strike 3 sec, use plague leech then when no disease on target, re apply disease.

9. zapper

zapper New Member

what stats are you stacking tuanha ?

10. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

PvP: PvP Power and PvP Resilience.
      PvE: Streng and Mastery.

11. mrlooolz

mrlooolz New Member

Tuan i see you made it such that he uses Plague leech on cooldown :p atleast CC using it now but to benefit he must use when plague disease have only 3 second left. other wise some dps lost :p

Also Obliterate > Frost strike unless rune capped :D

Thank you so much for being patient with me and always reading my innput

12. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Nah, I have to thank you instead.

People who spent time to write constructive are the one really want a better CR :D

I'll try to fix is soon, what time your raid start? :D

13. mrlooolz

mrlooolz New Member

Friday, Other DK using CLU and unholy. last week he beat me. and tell me USE CLU, but i want him to buy Tuan SE. So this week i must win :D

14. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Can you/anyone link me a good DW Frost DK PVE guide?

It look like I can't find a good one.

Thank you.

15. mrlooolz

mrlooolz New Member

16. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Can some one explain me this, I have problem reading complicated english :S

Cast Obliterate Icon Obliterate if

Both Frost/Unholy runes or both Death runes are available (when using Runic Empowerment Icon Runic Empowerment) OR
      You have 1 Unholy rune available, and neither both Frost or nor Death runes are available (when using Blood Tap Icon Blood Tap or Runic Corruption Icon Runic Corruption) OR
      You have a Killing Machine Icon Killing Machine proc AND you do not have enough runic power to cast Frost Strike.
      Frost Death Knight DPS Rotation, Cooldowns, and Abilities (WoW MoP 5.2) - Icy Veins

17. aicgod99

aicgod99 New Member

sorry not a programmer anymore been a long time but here is the basic logic

IF 1 frost and 1 unholy rune then cast obliterate
      else if 2 death runes then cast obliterate
      else if 1 unholy rune and no frost or death cast obliterate
      else if aura killing machine and runic power below 35 cast obliterate

18. mrlooolz

mrlooolz New Member

Basically(someone correct me if am wrong)

If the talent. Runic Empowerment is selected:

Cast obliterate if you have:
      1- Both frost runes/unholy runes (so obliterate will use 1 frost 1 holy)
      2- when you have 2 death runes.

If your talent IS Blood tap or Runic corruption.

cast obliterate if :

1 Unholyrune available and same time 0 Frost and 0 Death.

Also third condition

If you have killing machine proc and not enought Rune power to do frost strike then you do obliterate.

This is above is the Dual hand rotaion :D. Tuan it is different than 2 hand rotation so make sure about that.

from the same website. the 2 hand rotation is like this :

1- Keep disease up at all time (frost and plague)
      2-Plague leech when plague disease is 3 seconds. Frost disease will refresh with howling blast.
      3- Soul reaper if target is 35% or below
      4- Cast obliterate if

* if you use it , it will not cap Runic power
      * if you have killing machine proc

5- Howling Blast with Rime Proc
      6- horn of winter when it is up

ALSO FOR MORE DETAIL ON THE 2 HAND ROTAION. If you scroll down you can read this.

4.3. Single Target Rotation Explained

The Frost Death Knight single target rotations can get a bit confusing when read in the form of a priority list. In the following sub-sections, we will shed some light on what you should do in practice. We mainly focus on the Two-Handed rotation, since it performs better and it is more popular, but we also dedicate a section to Dual-Wielding.

4.3.1. Keeping Diseases Up

In addition to the damage that your two diseases do, the damage done by Obliterate Icon Obliterate is increased by 12.5% for each disease present on the target. Since Obliterate is your hardest hitting ability, it is imperative to have a high up-time on your diseases.

Frost Fever Icon Frost Fever will be automatically applied each time you cast Howling Blast Icon Howling Blast, so it will always be up, normally. Sometimes, it can happen that a long period of time will go by without any Rime Icon Rime procs (since, as we have mentioned in the priority at the start of the guide, and as we will see below, you should only cast Howling Blast with a Rime proc). In this case, simply cast Howling Blast without a Rime proc to refresh Frost Fever.

Blood Plague Icon Blood Plague will have to be kept up manually. You will do this through a combination of Outbreak Icon Outbreak (once every minute) and Plague Strike Icon Plague Strike (when Outbreak is on cooldown and you need to refresh the disease).

Plague Leech Icon Plague Leech is a tier 1 talent that we advise you to take. You should use it to consume your existing diseases on the target, every time that Blood Plague Icon Blood Plague is about to expire and Outbreak Icon Outbreak is available. Afterwards, you will quickly re-apply the diseases through Outbreak Icon Outbreak. Alternatively, you can use it to consume your diseases on the target even if Outbreak is on cooldown, provided that Blood Plague is about to expire and you have a Rime Icon Rime proc. This allows you to gain one Death rune (from consuming the diseases) at the expense of one Unholy rune (the cost of refreshing Blood Plague through Plague Strike), since refreshing Frost Fever will not cost any runes due to the Rime proc.

4.3.2. Using Frost Strike

Clearly, Frost Strike Icon Frost Strike deals damage, making it a useful ability. But you should not use Frost Strike blindly, as it has a "hidden" benefit. Thanks to Runic Empowerment Icon Runic Empowerment (a tier 5 talent which we advise you to take), each time you cast Frost Strike, you have a 45% to regenerate a fully depleted rune. Therefore, you should only use Frost Strike when both runes of a certain type are unavailable.

You will, of course, be forced to use Frost Strike in situations other than these, because your runic power will reach maximum capacity otherwise. This is acceptable. Just make sure that you are not using Frost Strike when your runic power is not full and the above-mentioned rune condition is not met.

4.3.3. Killing Machine Procs

Your autoattacks have a chance to make your next Obliterate Icon Obliterate or Frost Strike Icon Frost Strike a guaranteed critical strike, thanks to Killing Machine Icon Killing Machine.

You should use Killing Machine Icon Killing Machine procs on Obliterate Icon Obliterate (its damage is greatly boosted by Might of the Frozen Wastes Icon Might of the Frozen Wastes), and never on Frost Strike Icon Frost Strike. Sadly, this is not always possible. Indeed, sometimes, you will get a Killing Machine proc immediately before using Frost Strike (to dump runic power/proc Runic Empowerment Icon Runic Empowerment), and it will be wasted on the Frost Strike. Alternatively, it can happen that you have your runes on cooldown and you need to use Frost Strike for Runic Empowerment to enable the use of Obliterate. If you get a Killing Machine at this time, you are left with the choice of wasting it on Frost Strike, or waiting 5 seconds or more for your runes to regenerate naturally. We advise you to "waste" the proc on Frost Strike in this situation.

4.3.4. Rime Procs

Your Obliterate has a 45% chance to cause your next Howling Blast Icon Howling Blast or Icy Touch Icon Icy Touch to be free of cost, thanks to Rime Icon Rime. These procs should be used with Howling Blast Icon Howling Blast. There is no difficulty here. Additionally, there is no need to use these procs right away - it only matters that you use them before casting Obliterate again.

19. mrlooolz

mrlooolz New Member

i am going out now, when i return at night ill try break down the rotation of 2 hand with if else logic. but i am not prgrammer and it will be bad

20. Hybr

Hybr Member

edited but yes thats about it.