• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Death Knight- The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Dec 24, 2012.

1. projektt

projektt Active Member

So say like you're doing a dungeon and you don't want to use cooldowns on trash but only on bosses.

Also another key thing you're missing is Dark Succor. Definitely worth having

Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
    2. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Ok, thank for the feedback. I think I'll add 1 more option for cooldown usage.

Take Pillar of Frost for example, there will be 5 options:
      Never
      On Cooldown - That equivalent to AutoMatic
      NEW: On Cooldown (Boss Only) - - That equivalent to AutoMatic but only on Boss
      On Burst Mode - That equivalent on Hotkey
      On Enemy Health Below - That useful on PvP as well as PvE (boss about to die and take the most out of Soul Ripper for example...)

3. projektt

projektt Active Member

Awesome thank you. Could you add Dark Succor? I believe that is awesome for leveling/ doing dailies

4. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Ok guys, new revision is up:

Add use Burst Mode, Trinket, Spell, Engineer and Herbalism on Cooldown (Boss Only) mode. Basically it's the same as use on Cooldown but only activate on Boss, not trash. Raider need to save it on boss we all know that xD

Add Dark Succor to both Frost and Blood rotation if you have [Glyph of Dark Succor]. Unholy Rotation not coded yet.

Big thank projektt for your contribution.

5. projektt

projektt Active Member

Awesome, thank you. I will test it out in a dungeon right now and a raid later and see how it goes.

6. projektt

projektt Active Member

Suggestions: The cooldowns work perfect the only one that needs to be fixed is the Racial. It used blood Fury on trash. Anyway to get this to be used during only boss? Sorry to be picky but every bit of dps counts in a high end raiding guild.

7. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Blood Fury only activate on Burst Mode or on Pillar of Frost.

Make sure you don't activate these 2 by accident xD

8. projektt

projektt Active Member

I've noticed it doesn't use pestilence on AOE roation

9. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

The reason is I don't have enough time to revise rotation on low level. I only start coding CR for leveling my DK from 85 to 90 so the rotation 55-85 might not be optimized.

But from 85-90, I'm sure my CR use all spell that need to be used.

Enjoy :D

10. Al3xwh1t3

Al3xwh1t3 New Member

Y no warrior cc? =((

11. projektt

projektt Active Member

Ok another flaw. Im testing on target dummy. It's not prioritizing cooldowns and burst. Here's the difference I see between yours and WEibschers CC

His: pops Pillar of Frost, blood fury and Gloves at same time. Then after 1 minute uses pillar of frost and gloves at same time then in another minute pops all 3 again and doesn't put the cool downs off.

Yours: Will pop everything at beginning BUT when it comes time to use pillar of frost and gloves it will sometimes use them but prefers its rotation over using these properly. o it will use gloves but use howling blast and frost strike for 5-6 seconds before even thinking about using pillar again. and the cooldown should be Pillar of Frost/Blood Fury/Gloves

His CC after 5 minutes 62k dps

Your CC after 5 minute: 50k

Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
    12. iMartin

iMartin Member

The frequent updates to the SVN trunk, this pleases me. :)

13. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Another update better synchronize Blood Fury, Engineer and Herbalism buff with Pillar of Frost :)

14. OmniRed

OmniRed New Member

Tuanha, your CC's are the best on the forum. Are you working to make one for every class, and if so.. what's next on your list?

I'd be happy to donate if you're going to be making these for every class, because both my pally and monk are top notch.

Cheers!

15. projektt

projektt Active Member

I think the rotation or something is wrong because it's even lower now. When I first burst with yours its only like 52k when I burst with weibschibers its around 80k

16. Malfunctionz

Malfunctionz New Member

For some reason this CR lags the living shit out of my computer.. Strangly its the only cr of yours which does.

17. rascal9

rascal9 Member

Same

18. RobertPaulson

RobertPaulson Member

Gotta say I'm very happy to see this and will donate for it once available as I did for monk/pally. Off the top of my head there are a few Blood Tanking specific things I would like to see included, and some logic used for 5.1 MoP vs some of the old ideas of a DK.

1) Outbreak to put up diseases, on CD if disease about to expire. Due to Scarlet Fever (or Crimson Scourge, forget atm) one of these PASSIVE abilities refresh diseases on Blood Boil. If Glyphed Blood Boil will also spread diseases to any new targets. In short, screw pestilence unless no Glyph, and I hate wasting Ruins on Icy Touch (other than a ranged mob attn getter, Death Coil nice here as well), and Plauge Strike just seems unnecessary if using Blood Boil.

2) Death and Decay? Like always imo with 2-3 mobs or more. Dancing Rune Weapon!?! Would be great in the abilities burst list to choose how and when. Lichborne on loss of toon control, OR the 5 tier Desecrated ground if taken. Lichborne to heal only if there is runic power there to use for death coil's on yourself, also might want to pop Vampiric Blood, Bloodtap, Runetap prior to Lichborne OR Death Pact, With Purgatory just too much chance you won't heal the dmg before the debuff is healed IMO.

3) Army of dead now can be used to mitigate magic dmg now while being channeled, food for thought. Mind Freeze is not just for reg spell's in PVE, works a charm on blade spinner's as well. Chain's of ice for runners.

4) Horn of winter on CD to generate runic power and keep buff up, secondary to staying alive. Bone Shield EVERY time CD is up, it should always be up before a pull so it can be popped again in the fight. Death Siphon per tables list above by another poster, at least Death Siphon when mob is < 50% Player health seems like a simple rule.

5) Mindfreeze Melee, Strangulate or Asphyx ranged, Death grip otherwise, it's always fun to see what spells you CAN steal with Dark Sim as well.

6) Movement logic for "local" fight's per say. In other words, 20 mobs got pulled in a raid, 4 didn't get agro on a tank and take off for a clothie, save healers first casters 2nd. Raise Ally other Tank #1, otherwise only Healers.

7) If toon seems to be standing in bad shit, move. lol.

8) Control Undead is VERY VERY useful and fun, above and beyond the extra DPS lol. Set to Assist and roll any time a non Elite undead shows up, maybe refresh on pet death or near end of spell time.

On the same token as Control Undead, there is a headache bug with it and Control me a Klaxxi where we just sit there trying to beat up our new friend for a while. Also when in Halfhill farm, if a mob spawns while tilling bot doesn't retarget the mob, it stays on the soil.

This is a great start you have for us DK's, TYVM. If you add any/all the above consider it paid for ASAP lol.

Thanks man,

BobHadBitchTits :)

19. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Thank guys for suggestion, I know a perfect DK CR is a long way ahead xD

20. ebouster

ebouster New Member

After 5 minutes on my testing Tuan's was about 4k higher in DPS than Weibschers.. hmmm..