• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Hunter - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Nuker

Nuker New Member

I have this problem too

2. snt76

snt76 Member

Had the same problem yesterday in the raid.
      Do you need a log file?

3. gavzter

gavzter Banned

dude thats why i stick with gladiator suite i bought this guy routines he never replys and from my opinion his routines sucks i only use glad now. The problem with him he have too much routines and he cannot keep them working properly i don't know the sense in that.

4. Lee1220

Lee1220 New Member

how can i get it to open with MoC in arena?

5. Nuker

Nuker New Member

Pls someone help me)

6. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Hi guy, new build with a lot improvement is up

Build 5.4.5379 (Live on Download version in my website, it may take up to 1 day to get approved on HB Store version)

Improve Unit Detection
      Improve AoE Detection
      Improve AoE Damage
      Improve Count Logic
      Improve Performance.

7. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

hi Fastlikecheetah,

The error 403 happen when there's virus/malware/someone else using your IP address to attack my website.

My website using a defensive service name Cloudflare that block any suspicious attack.

To solve that problem, please ask your IPS to reset your IP or contact me via email to fix it.

Sorry for inconvenience.

8. Kasamaka

Kasamaka New Member

tuanha , when we will use ur CC in the store? like all i see there is ur free ver. and i got ur shaman , hunter , rog paid ones , so when i can use them via store and what is my gift keys for all of them ? please need ur answer to know
      thanks

9. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

The answer is int 1st Post, I'll just quote it here :D

10. Fastlikecheetah

Fastlikecheetah New Member

I can't find your email anywhere on your website, or here, to contact you. Can you message it to me?

This is definitely not my computer. I always keep my computer up to date when it comes to Malware/Virus scans and it's actually a fresh install of Windows as of a week ago. I did another few scans just in-case, but I know for a case I am good in that department.

My guess is CloudFlare is blocking because of my IP address in general due to my ISP, which is currently in Peru (I'm traveling for work). I get blocked from things often when I travel because services like CloudFlare don't like third-world country IP addresses (sometimes due to suspicious shit happening on said IP ranges, sometimes it's a false-positive). Point is, this isn't my fault and there isn't anything I can do about it.

I'm hoping you have a way to white-list me?

I can't get my IP changed, that's definitely not an option as I am staying in hotels.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
    11. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

my email address is tuanha2000vn@yahoo.com

12. Batman

Batman New Member

Still not using Aim Shot, with and with out the glyph
      (Paid)

13. u12e12a

u12e12a New Member

hi
      during the fight against Klaxxi the Amber:the big orange crystal which is cast by Corven and heals the boss up to full HP every time I try to target it move back to target Corven I can't dps Amber at all I have to stop it and dps by my self is there way to fix it ?

14. Moboken

Moboken New Member

I have older version of tuanHA special for my hunter and during the Korven fight and most of the time in the instance for the whole run.
      I make sure i have auto face is checked, auto target = Un-checked, attack out of combat = checked, allow movement = Un-checked if I wish to control movement and I have my pet (auto target) un-checked. I do this so i can control what i shoot and what my pet attacks. I just let the cc do the killing for me.

Just fyi.

If you have a bunch of people attacking the amber, don't worry about not attacking it.

have fun

15. IvanRJ

IvanRJ Member

Thua,

Still not using Auto Target propely :(

Rgds.

16. daemonx3

daemonx3 New Member

I got TUANHA HUNTER SPECIAL EDITION But my Hunter doesn't not make dmG only about 130k dps [PvE] -.. with iLvl 560.. I did everything from setting exactly
      Is there a profile that I can download or something .. please help

17. kakashi310

kakashi310 New Member

Hi TuanHa, here to report issue with chimera shoot. I was doing well wit survival in 3s at 2k5 mmr and when i tried to do the hunt/priest comp i had to switch to MM, and i saw the bot having trouble with chimera shoot on CD (sometime he waste 6sec/8sec to stack focus to launch one). I think there's a problem about it. If it can chimera shoot every 9sec, it'll be awesome. Btw it needs to prevent focus for the next 9sec.
      Thank TuanHA and good luck if you read this ;).

18. Moboken

Moboken New Member

If you go to Timeless Island and attack a Brillant Windfeather elite bird what is your dps say in skada (recount)? What spec are you?
      I am a BM and Sometimes I get 200-300k and sometimes 120-240k. I am a 561 with a mix of pve-pvp armor to get my ilvl561 and use a pvp pride weapon which I believe makes my dps drop some because I am attacking pve creatures. You might be a 560 but is that as a BM or MM spec, I know with MM I can do 240-400k most of the time but I use BM so it drops. Everything depends on your toon spec, glyphs, armor, weapon, stats, pet etc. No one at all is going to have the best setup because it will not be the best for your toon. It will be for their toon which is for their spec, armor...etc...
      DPS also depends on the target, in dungeons against some bosses i get 300-500k dps and some bosses 120k dps.

People keep asking for setup files and 99% of the time no one ever gets one from someone. This is because their spec will not work with your toon. You have to play with the tuanha settings until you get it perfect for your needs. I got my Feb version working as best as it is going to and i don't plan on ever upgrading. I find to many bugs (issues) with current versions, read the posts.

Again, just uncheck everything you do not need to use. and play with the setting that are left. I do not use auto control pet target, auto attack out of combat and some others, but again, play with the distance settings. I have a few of the traps settings unchecked. I myself only use the routine to do my fighting and i control movement..

Have fun

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
    19. jsimmons10

jsimmons10 Community Developer

have a few issues not sure if its the routine or if its the bot im using but when its fighting a player hunter it will want to target the pets and not the player which tends to get very anoying

also it will get very close to the person to use spells which is not needed i would prefer it to be as far away as possable

also he feigns death and never fights again after that XD he just lays there

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
    20. daemonx3

daemonx3 New Member

I have no idea 've tested everything and the dps still same.. the problem is my hunter of the alli {524} ilvl does just as much dmg as the {560} ilvl of the hordes!!

there must be something running completely wrong

Hunter - Survival (komplet Pve Gear ilvl 560 //NHC Gear)
      there are in flex much hunters with a ilvl 545 and makes 300k dps..
      I would be very happy if someone can help"