• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Monk - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Oct 14, 2012.

1. mocbar

mocbar New Member

there is a text file in the 2.0 routine with a drop box link to the latest 1.0 version
      paste it in your browser and there you go

2. Scoofz

Scoofz New Member

i don't want the version 1 i want the revision just before the last one.

Noticed too many things to fix on the latest revision... The CC uses RSK before applying the tiger palm buff ( it should be the first thing applyed on any boss), The 10 stacks of tigereye brew are usually too slow to be used (up to 10 seconds)

Xuen is not always casted on boss or randomly after a few seconds

And the CC is slower overall.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
    3. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Most people have 5-10% dps increase by making a fresh install. I don't know why it slow for you without a log, I can't do anything.

Anyway, you can find the lastest version 1.0 before 2.0 in the Old Version.txt within the TuanHAMonkSpecialEdition folder.

4. Scoofz

Scoofz New Member

I allready posted a log a few pages earlyer. You didn't even answer, i allready have 1.0 i just want to compare with the 2.0 released just before this one... I had a much better DPS on this one (6/8k)

On every SVN you can choose what version you want to download, it's not possible on yours.

5. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Can you link me the post with log? I can't find it.

6. Scoofz

Scoofz New Member

7. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

8. fish221171

fish221171 Member

Tuanha,

Did you say with 5.2 that your going to change the code (run faster and easier options) ?

Maybe this will help?

Thanks

9. Scoofz

Scoofz New Member

AGAIN, i didn't say it was worse than 1.0, it is worse than the revision right before the one i use, i've made the updates but it's still lower. The logic is broken, tiger palm buff's uptime is not always maintained and it uses RSK before applying TP, sometimes it doesn't cast xuen, sometimes it takes more than 10 seconds to use the 10 charges of tigereye brew...

I'm sorry Tuanha but the WW is broken for me now...

10. Rusty_Trombone

Rusty_Trombone Member

Can't you get previous revisions from his source control?

11. fish221171

fish221171 Member

Scoofz,

For now use PQR and the Nova profiles : [PQR] Nova Team Profiles

Been using PQR more and more myself and you cannot beat the speed of the thing. I am a big fan of TuanHA and his profiles are excellent but I am not a fan of trying to fill a profile with everything in it, by this I mean AFK, PVP etc etc I just like simple fast healing or DPS profiles as I am only interested in Raiding.

But I understand also that he's trying to please everyone and that's not easy. I will continue to support him on the Monk profiles and test where needed, but for now I am sticking with PQR.

Maybe TuanHA we need 2 CC's for Monk one with AFK, Quest, PVP etc and another slim easy to use Raiding CC which is all about speed etc.

Cheers

12. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

You can always switch back to any revision by doing the following step:
      1. Right Click Folder
      2. Select Tortoise SVN
      3. Select Switch
      4. Enter any Revision number
      5. Click OK

13. MastaRage

MastaRage Member

I tend to agree with you. Big AIO CR's are great for overall useage if you do multiple things during your time online, but if it is purely used for raiding I believe it would speed up greatly if the CR was separated into Spec's. But still maintain an AIO for questing, leveling, etc useage. I also use PQR for WW and can't beat it, and even if this CR waits for certain conditions, PQR can do that too.

AND by all means I'm not saying this CR is bad at all, it is still best overall, but IMO separation would create speed ._.

14. Scoofz

Scoofz New Member

Well been testing intensively vers 1.0 2.0 rev 130 and rev 142 (latest one) and i'm pulling 5k more DPS on raid dummy with 1.0...

Will stick to 1.0 for now. It's really faster with no downtime and as my haste has been upgraded with my gear the results are better with no downtime.

I think that you get better results with 2.0 with lower gear (so lower haste and energy regen)

Been testing PQR but DPS is overall lower than TH 1.0

15. fish221171

fish221171 Member

Glad you are sorted on an older version, but I still think the CC would be better if split up, especially for raiders.

16. gorunn

gorunn Member

First, i must admit that this is best overall routine that provides tons of options and high customization ability and i like it cause of that. I have been using TuanHA SE for quite some time now and im generally pleased how it function, but not how it perform.

However, since 2.0 i noticed that routine got generally slower and as result my character with heavy haste build ends up frequently capping energy for 2-3 seconds, taking some time to use some spells (TEB, TP), and small errors in rotation. Now, i would not pay attention to this, nor i would bother much posting it cause i respect TuanHA work and i think that hes doing his best at providing best possible CC, BUT i had to do it when i saw that monk with lower ilvl than me (im 490, he was 479) beat me in DPS for 5-6k even so, im far better geared than him, these numbers go even much more high in AoE fights, where CC was performing around 60-70k max, hardly ever using SPK and FoF in those fights, unless mobs are really on top of each other.
      This intrigued me, so i decided to try going manual, i havent played my monk manually for quite some time, so i was rusty a bit, yet again, i did manage to pull around manually 6-7k more DPS than CC it self.

As i said, single target rotation looks ok, AoE not so much and generally cc looks overall slow and under performing capping energy quite often as a result of that slowdown.

Clean install,
      All addons disabled,
      HB .525,
      TuanHA - latest revision 2.0,
      Lazyrider configured as per picture in first posts,
      OR Tyrael with framelock enabled and 5 ticks below my FPS (60ticks on 66-69FPS).

Generally, its excellent CC and i would suggest to all to use it, but due to these slowdowns its under performing a bit in raids.

Keep up the good work TuanHA, still having best monk CC around! \o/

Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
    17. fanboi

fanboi New Member

****Deleted*******

Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
    18. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

I know the slow problem and I'm trying hard but there some technical difficulty that can't overcome for now.

If you guy look at the bigger picture, there's no Honorbuddy profile that beat PQR profile on speed, simply that.

No matter how dev make Honorbuddy Combat Routine Lightweight and Simple, it can't compete with PQR in term of speed because HB is slow itself.

There are many time HB report Monk have 2 Chi after casting a Jab but I actually have 4, same with Paladin, I have 4 holy power but it say I have only 2. There usually a 500 millisecond delay on reporting the correct data... And without correct input data at the right time, no one can make perfect rotation and that the main reason dps drop.

I think (correct me if I'm wrong) the only way to fix is wait HB dev fix the core so that can run as fast as PQR. For now, nothing I can do really :S

19. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

I know the slow problem and I'm trying hard but there some technical difficulty that can't overcome for now.

If you guy look at the bigger picture, there's no Honorbuddy profile that beat PQR profile on speed, simply that.

No matter how dev make Honorbuddy Combat Routine Lightweight and Simple, it can't compete with PQR in term of speed because HB is slow itself.

There are many time HB report Monk have 2 Chi after casting a Jab but I actually have 4, same with Paladin, I have 4 holy power but it say I have only 2. There usually a 500 millisecond delay on reporting the correct data... And without correct input data at the right time, no one can make perfect rotation and that the main reason dps drop.

I think (correct me if I'm wrong) the only way to fix is wait HB dev fix the core so that can run as fast as PQR. For now, nothing I can do really :S

20. Scoofz

Scoofz New Member

I understand that Tuanha but overall the 1.0 is way faster than the 2.0.

Hope you will sort this out mate, keep up the great work.