• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Monk - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Oct 14, 2012.

1. bschafer827

bschafer827 New Member

This poor soul doesn't even understand what Vengeance does. I already posted my world of logs and my ingame name to TuanHA. I will not be posting it to the public just so I can in turn get banned.

If you cannot understand simple raid mechanics and how they effect your DPS in raid you have NO RIGHT posting about how this CC should work.

2. bschafer827

bschafer827 New Member

Simcraft doesn't even work for Brewmasters. Did you look and notice all it has for a rotation is Jab? Poor kid you just see big numbers and want yours like that and you don't even understand how to get them.

3. Clubwar

Clubwar Member

Oh sorry you dont have xml file to configuration your propper Simulationcrafr?? use only web?? Ok take your owned ;)

Edit : Still waiting your SS whit bot full whit 100k unitarget :)

4. bschafer827

bschafer827 New Member

Sorry you can't do 80-90k like a proper Brewmaster. My point is proven you haven't the slightest clue about what to do as a Brewmaster. Heck you don't even know how much a DPS gain Vengeance is, you probably don't even know where it comes from.

5. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

That for regen chi for Mustcle Memory.

As you can see in GUI, it now there's an option call Jab/SCK to this amount of chi [number]

6. Clubwar

Clubwar Member

You write more and no upload any SS...i waiting you too many time and nothing to prove...so when you have SS we can speak ;), for this moment, others CC have more DPS that Thuana Brew and this is true ;)

7. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

This is the amount of dps Krassas send me in World of Logs:
      Date: 12-03
      Fight: Megaera 10N
      Dps: 98xxx

Sorry I can't post more detail because it's confidental

8. Clubwar

Clubwar Member

What settings?? full auto?? he say all moment that use too many abilitys manually so is not full bot...and sorry but whiout SS i cant admit that at this moment CC give this dps in tank

9. bschafer827

bschafer827 New Member

You won't be getting one. I am not going to potentially disclose my information to some nobody who knows little to nothing about Brewmaster, and potentially get banned for it. I have nothing left to prove to you. In a raid environment you have to be able to press somethings manually, a bot cannot determine when certain things happen in the raid. Go use a different CC if you like it better that is your opinion, I will use this one and continue to rank in the top 50 IN THE WORLD.

10. Clubwar

Clubwar Member

Ok, you play semi-bot, no full bot, so nothing more to speak.

P.D : And whit full auto bot, can kill easy Sha of Fear Heroic 10, so really dont need push nothing to kill the last most dificult boss ;)

11. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

There's no Combat Routine I know that can PREDICT boss dps phrase to switch from super dps mode to super defensive mode Clubwar.

You actually need more control and use combat routine ias a helper for hard fight...

Know the fight + Combat Routine help will make the difference, full auto mode work well for easy fight but I'm afraid I can't make a CR that can predict anything and react accordingly.

Therefore I made BrewMaster better stack Shuffle/Chi to survive the big spike damage than use every chi available just to more dps.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2013
    12. Clubwar

Clubwar Member

Men if i like push any key, i return too many years ago for vainilia wow or BC, when bots only use for to little works...if i play whit bots, is for no to put nothing more start and move player, and if the CC is good code + good settings, no need more.

I love your profile, i help you whit settings whit pala holy and others, but my point of view is in that moment, your Brewmaster are low in dps compare whit others CC, nothing more.

P.D : In top 20 WOL i know 3 tanks that play whit bot ( no Honorbuddy ), and no share theys proffiles, but its possible rank to high if no push any key

13. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Let me think about new option for BrewMaster.

There will be option to Survive longer (default) and option for more dps (good for dungeon leveling and fight need tank do more dps)

That not easy but I'll try man. Give me more time.

14. bschafer827

bschafer827 New Member

There really isn't a need for it. The way you end up ranking in the top 10 is by using gimmicks or soaking extra damage for bigger stacks of vengeance. Example would be continuing to tank Lei Shen after he uses Decapitate would give you tons of vengeance but might end up killing you as well. Like Dark Animus I tanked the adds closer to the boss for TONS of extra DPS to rank due to cleave.

15. mafiav2

mafiav2 Member

There is something wrong with Mistweaver not doing enough healing. I will come back with more details once I find the issues.

16. Sk1vvy

Sk1vvy Member

thx, tuahna! now i'm playing MW monk instead warlock. 503 ilvl, all fights top 50 WoL, top 5 Animus :)

17. Goshinki

Goshinki Member Legendary

Special SVN as MW is still not using Ring of Peace

Attached Files:

18. apepi

apepi New Member

RoP is still not working, also how about using roll/chi torpedo when ever you get slowed? Might add some life like to it.

I am thinking of this in terms of pvp, because if you get slowed it is normally a melee and the glove set bonus removes the slow, so if the melee gets on you again and slows you would simply roll away again, it would work with mistweaver but not ww. Maybe perhaps if you get slowed by range slows you would not roll but melee you would? Only bad thing about it is you might roll off a cliff or into the environment, I mean you would look stupid rolling into a building>.<

Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
    19. crustina

crustina Member

revision-245 is a amaaaaaaaaaazing patch!

I use this for my windmonk with gear level 516.(2T15)

This some results by attacked the Raider's Training Dummy!

the single target
      View attachment 85127
      View attachment 85125

three targets by using ?Storm, Earth and Fire? with single routines
      View attachment 85124
      View attachment 85126

GOOD JOB!tuanha!

But still,have some advice for a better dps
      1.The Tigereye Brew can not set lower than 10 stacks.
      In the near future when I have 4T15.
      I prefer to use Tigereye Brew every 15 second,even though the stacks is only 5 or 6.
      2.when the Rising Sun Kick and Chi Wave are both ready!I prefer to use Rising Sun Kick first,and for the other skills like Blackout Kick,Tiger Palm,FOF.I prefer Rising Sun Kick too.
      Hope you could improve someday!

20. hyiamcute

hyiamcute Member

tuanha ^^

WW Monk still doesnt use Nimble Brew and Disable. I played about 40 arena matches and 10 RBGs. No use of it :/