• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Monk - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Oct 14, 2012.

1. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Yeah, I love I'm the only one guy running BG as survival and doing insane dps.

With 3 free Explosive Shot Proc and 3 free Arcane Shot with Thrill of the Hunt , I rarely have to cast and the dps is really high. Face to Face vs any range class is so easy. I can easily kill a 420k hp warlock on my 370k hp hunter and just love it.

2. slator

slator Member

There are other times when I'm in my raid preset and I have that set to 42 FoF max energy, and its casting FoF while HB shows I have between 70-80. The weird part is... my energy bar in game shows the same as well. I spent a lot of time in FoF while energy capped. And don't forget to account for energy regeneration during the GCD after jab.

3. megabbyte

megabbyte Banned

Ilvl?

4. Frijj

Frijj New Member

Was doing some BG's last night and noticed now and then would do no damage at all, so had to close HB and start it back up again, And would only attack once I pressed jab or what ever, is this how it's set up or something in the settings? I've clicked PVP and using Tyrael and paied version if that helps.

5. Roscopower

Roscopower New Member

Hi, tuanha. First of all I'd like to thank you for this awesome combat routine.

Today my guild just got into tortos hc and the mistweaver routine is quite a mess in this boss encounter. To summarize there is a spell (Crystal Shell) which is applied by the players who attack a crystal, that absorbs all healing done and added to this total up to 75% of max health. The point of this mechanic is to maintain the shield and to do that you have to overheal those players with this shield active, but since the very own routine doesn't let you heal a player over 100% of hp, the routine can't do this encounter properly.

So I thought a way to "patch up" this issue, would be a check box that allows the routine to overheal, or at least soothing mist overheal (cause this way you can cast enveloping mist or surging mist, while channelling soothing mist)

PD: Just for the record I have a donor version, if this helps you in any way.

6. frstimr

frstimr New Member

Heya, this CR is amazing, I only donated for it a week or so ago and have only been able to play with it a couple of times, but my god! =D

I have another question if I may. I donated for the Monk CR and was wondering...If I want the full package, could I just donate the extra $35 above the $15 donated for the Monk package and get all of them? I don't remember seeing the $50 package before donating or I would have done that since I have those other classes as well.

Best Regards, jackshptp

7. Mattikins

Mattikins New Member

Yes donations add up.

8. ebouster

ebouster New Member

I was wondering if some of the old pro monk healers play monk anymore or still use this CR? I haven't seen the user settings updated in quite some time and not sure if they have been updated appropriately for 5.2???

9. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

I'm trying for a work around code.

For mana saving, there's a global setting that do not allow you to heal unit above 95% to save mana.

The new boss make it invalid but a work around code is not easy through.

Please give me time.

10. Zer

Zer New Member

my log is full of it when I'm in the raid at different settings. very slow response and almost no healing. everything is fine in the arena

11. ghost666

ghost666 New Member

how is this for rading normal tot? lfr?
      any1 got a good profil for windwalk?

12. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

I'll look into that and fixing soon Zer.

13. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

New update bring faster and more healing done to MistWeaver:

+ New method to predict healing (same as my paladin) therefore you should see more healing done and less over heal.
      + Totally rewrite the buff/debuff checking method, it's the main reason make CR run slow for some people, now it fixed.
      + Minor bug fix and improvement.

Please update and enjoy.

14. Mattikins

Mattikins New Member

You're the best Tuanha!

15. slator

slator Member

Something isn't right with FoF TuanHA. I understand what you say that the HB log shows the wrong amount of energy - which makes no sense since your rotation is based off of these values - but the FoF is being cast with 70+ energy when I have it set to 42. I'm looking at my energy bar and its definitely capped for a good majority of the FoF cast.

16:177 - hp: 100 - Chi: 0 Energy: 100 - Roaming Fog - 2.25y - 55 hp - Jab (JabCapEnergy)
      16:819 - hp: 100 - Chi: 2 Energy: 70 - Roaming Fog - 2.25y - 51 hp - Rising Sun Kick (RisingSunKick)
      18:263 - hp: 100 - Chi: 0 Energy: 89 - Roaming Fog - 3.75y - 43 hp - Jab (JabCapEnergy)
      18:570 - hp: 100 - Chi: 2 Energy: 53 - Myself - 0y - 100 hp - Energizing Brew (EnergizingBrew)
      19:497 - hp: 100 - Chi: 2 Energy: 66 - Roaming Fog - 2.63y - 35 hp - Jab (JabCapEnergy)
      20:577 - hp: 100 - Chi: 4 Energy: 53 - Roaming Fog - 4.15y - 29 hp - Tiger Palm (TigerPowerBuff)
      21:764 - hp: 100 - Chi: 3 Energy: 89 - Roaming Fog - 5.05y - 25 hp - Jab (JabCapEnergy)
      22:898 - hp: 100 - Chi: 5 Energy: 74 - Roaming Fog - 5.05y - 21 hp - Blackout Kick (BlackoutKick)
      24:950 - hp: 100 - Chi: 3 Energy: 100 - Roaming Fog - 5.05y - 11 hp - Rising Sun Kick (RisingSunKick)
      26:361 - hp: 100 - Chi: 1 Energy: 100 - Roaming Fog - 5.05y - 4 hp - Jab (JabCapEnergy)
      27:117 - hp: 100 - Chi: 3 Energy: 71 - Roaming Fog - 5.05y - 1 hp - Fists of Fury (FistsofFury)

16. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Let me inspect the FoF in a sec C3018T

17. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Please update new revision guys,

I've made a better way to detect Energy and that effect everything especially WindWalker dps :D

Big thank C3018T, I hope you will love this revision, I see more dps from monk on test.

18. Sk1vvy

Sk1vvy Member

Tuahna, can u do a some tweak for me? i use Expel Harm in MW for chi generation on CD, on 100% hp. that's rly awesome, but one moment: can u do tweak for do not use expel harm then i already have 4 (5 with talent) chi?

19. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

I'll do it, maybe a checkbox let ppl expel harm whenever they want.

It's 2AM my time so I'll do it tomorrow (if my boss don't throw a lot of stuff on me next Monday xD )

20. slator

slator Member

That's not true alx, and I hope you haven't built PureRotation that way. You want to avoid hitting energy cap while FoF is casting. That's why you try to cast it with low energy. You also want to try and make sure Tiger Power doesn't fall off during FoF, and you want to make sure Rising Sun kick doesn't come off cooldown during FoF.

For some reference:
      http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pve/monk/windwalker/dps-rotation-and-cooldowns
      Windwalker Monk DPS Rotation, Cooldowns, and Abilities (WoW MoP 5.2) - Icy Veins