• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Monk - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Mirabis

Mirabis Community Developer

Little confusion for people who are quick readers.

Add: Transcendence: Transfer Hotkey (default key is X in PvP mode, OFF in other Mode - because PvP don't need that spell).

Should be :

Add: Transcendence: Transfer Hotkey (default key is X in PvP mode, OFF in other Mode - because PvE don't need that spell).

2. bomoto

bomoto New Member

tuanha, have you had a chance to address the issue with nimble brew not working in tot raids

3. tekeetakshak

tekeetakshak New Member

Can you update the original post with the new files for those of us that don't use SVN? Thanks

4. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Let me look into the code. Not sure if Nimble Brew is removed on PvE rotation or I only use it on PvP purpose.

5. Simples

Simples New Member

Setting burst to use on cooldown spams the chat with burst turned off! bm

6. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

What exactly your complain about? There option to turn off burst mode and just turn it off? You are extremely bored or something?

7. alagondar47

alagondar47 New Member

What exactly did you change in the latest update tuanha? I only ask because I didn't notice any difference in my raid last night. I looked over my log and it was the same as before (like the one you analyzed a few pages back, with an override after every spell cast). It was waiting 1-2 gcd between using abilities, capping energy and chi constantly. Purerotation is pulling about 15-20k more dps on my 505 windwalker atm. Can you let me know what I should be looking for so I can test it?

8. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

IDK, on my test it work really fine, can u give me a log again?

9. bomoto

bomoto New Member

tuanha, im starting to think that purerotation is trolling your threads. Ive seen multiple post in the past saying thier cc is pulling more dps and i run to test them as well as chucknorris cc and singular as well. your paid cc pulls atleast 20k more than 2nd place singular and singular out dps pure by about 10k with norris running a distance 4th. the only current issue with your cc is the nimble brew not working in pve and something in your code changed which is causing lag with frame lock on tyreal. other than that the cc is the best out there by far and keep up the good work.

10. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

New update make Nimble Brew work on PvE.

For the post that say other CR doing more dps, I really don't care, people are free to talk whatever they want.

All HB user can download CR, test, compare and use what they like the most.

Last edited: May 3, 2013
    11. xLegendx

xLegendx Active Member

TuanHA :p !

Maybe a small update, expel harm should never be used as a heal unless you want to build up chi. Healing Sphere is better, costs less mana and is on half a global.
      You should an option to only use expel harm for chi build up (if it's already a setting, my bad xD)

This is for the PvP part of CC of course

Last edited: May 3, 2013
    12. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Well it complicated PvP logic and it may skew up the whole rotation, let me think about it.

I tried a RBG yesterday as MistWeaver and the healing is fantastic, got insisted to get online and guaranty a heal spot in my new guild lol.

13. xLegendx

xLegendx Active Member

Yes, it does great in RBGs :p
      I always top heals. It's just that those low MMR groups are horrible and its so hard to get higher CR :(
      I top heals and everyone else is horrible... ugh

But, if anything you can just disable expel harm and use it manually :p

14. 0day

0day New Member

I use healing guide tsatsa to play 25 man ToT raiding with this CC,but I fond the hps is too slow.Especially 25 man TOT rading BOSS Jin'rokh the Breaker,hps only 2W and mostly use skills is Uplift、Zen Sphere and Revival skills.Almost not used Soothing Mist, but in 10 man TOT that's OK and I set LazyRaider lock 30fps or not it's all no effect. I dont know why?
      I tried set soothing mist Healing sphere below 98 and Soothing Mist below 98 but still not often use soothing Mist. 513 ilvl that's why?

Last edited: May 4, 2013
    15. Iths

Iths Member

that has to be the biggest lie i have ever read the fact that you say PureRotation dosen 20k DPS less than Thaum must be complete bullshit cause when i play with pure i get the same DPS as the Realistic DPS Rankings from Noxxic .....

16. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

PureRotation is the BEST framework for PvE, I must admit it... it lightweight, fast and working awesome.

I never say or compare my CR with PureRotation, I respect PureRotation developer team, some of them are my friend, my master who teach me how to code.

Please don't start another flame post on my thread.

I believe all HB user are free to download, try and use what Combat Routine they like the most.

17. tsatsa

tsatsa Community Developer

What settings are you using? mine? Try to modify Uplift and make CC use it when more than 4 ppl are under 81%. Keep soothing mist and healing sphere unchanged

I do not raid 25man so i cant help you more

18. bp423

bp423 New Member

I can't comment from a DPS perspective, but I COMPLETELY disagree with from a healing perspective. There is no other CR that come even remotely close to this CR for healing. NOT EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE. The CR is tops HANDS DOWN for MW.

19. Obliv

Obliv New Member

Tuan, using MW and loving it. Does awesome on pally, now doing amazing on monk. Usually I just hit Raid and Go. Still figuring out the ins and outs of the MW monk. Do you continue to update the default settings or is that what the other profiles are for in Load Settings?

I have to ask though... disc priest... :confused: Hopefully one day. :)

20. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Yeah, whenever I update core logic or I find something better, I update the default setting. Default setting usually a safe bet as it decent for any fight.

For now all my CR is working as intended (well there some bug/bad logic still) but it don't take a lot of time to fix so I'm thinking about new CR.