• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Monk - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Oct 14, 2012.

1. ebouster

ebouster New Member

errmmm why doesn't CR show up when I load up honorbuddy? I can only choose from a couple other monk CR, but TUANs for some reason doesn't show up for me to pick it. If I try to use a prev version of HB I can still pick it though.. whats up!?

Compiler Error: c:\Honorbuddy\Routines\TuanHAMonkSpecialEdition\TuanHAMonkSpecialEdition\Loader.cs(17,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Loader' already contains a definition for 'Loader'

edit: working now looks like!

2. Puzzyfloor

Puzzyfloor Member

would be lovley to hear a statement of your own healing with ur CR @TuanHA with the latest Version :-( Cause being #3 in Healing and #1 in Overhealing with 40-60% isnt the way to go. it shows that the CR works to slow :-(

3. Zemus213

Zemus213 New Member

Does the premium version of this routine account for SoO (Normal) mechanics? (e.g. Malor: when Healing isn't done, but instead all healing places shields on players up to a maximum of their total maximum health, etc.)

Edit: And/or Heal npc's for SoO encounters?

4. alagondar47

alagondar47 New Member

3 healers is excessive for most normal 10 man encounters, so a pure throughput class like monks will suffer most for it, especially if up against absorb classes. Monks also tend to do a lot of overhealing anyway, due to the nature of RM/Uplift. The CR is fine. What you're describing seems to be more of a game mechanics/raid composition problem, and possibly your settings need tweaking.

Yes.

5. dadunston

dadunston New Member

Anyone mind sending me a screen shot of their settings they use for most soo normal encounters? It would be very much appreciated.

6. nvmax

nvmax Member

WTF happened, it was working fine then a update and now it doesnt work pretty much at all afk bg botting, after death and rez it stands there forever never moves, not loading or anything just doesnt move.
      if I manually move it a inch then it buffs up and then goes about itself. but wtf!!

7. kardanis

kardanis New Member

I can't get my monk to attack mobs. Can someone help. I'm pvping btw.

8. Thang781

Thang781 New Member

malkorok isn't in yet?

9. yajinni

yajinni New Member

Logggg or we have no idea.

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 using TheBuddyForum mobile app

10. yajinni

yajinni New Member

You need the special edition to arena. If u have that then log please.

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 using TheBuddyForum mobile app

11. Puzzyfloor

Puzzyfloor Member

iam sorry but ur really wrong. 1. iam using his CR really long, workin with worlfoflogs, being same itemilvl with other healers in our 25m and 10m raids. we have no discpriests in our raid. i was 2 1/2 months the hole time easily with his CR on #1. i wouldnt spam this thread with my log and also if u would check some more answeres here, that mostly every seconde mistweavers from tuanha having atm this problem!!!! u should maybe read starting from page 550 to 558!

and now the hammer:,. really tuanha's mw cr was INSANE!, but now with this problem that its sems so be slow iam using Oracle and here the result,.. again BEST Healer for hole raid yesterday,... :)

but iam lovley tuanha's CR and would lovley use it again -.-

12. Shizznity

Shizznity New Member

HB Seems to crash every time I try to use this routine... I've tried with a clean install, still no luck.

Using premium version. Downloaded it from the website, tried without updating it, crash. Updated it, still crash. Tried the same on a clean HB install, crash =/

Log: View attachment 8424 2013-10-05 17.05.txt

13. thorfin32

thorfin32 New Member

Auto Attack is STUCK ON ..... help

my auto attack is stuck on somehow .... it is constantly says "I need a Target" .............. over an over .... or when i target something it says "I cant not attack that target" this is getting to where i dont want to use the CR anymore .... this is the only CR that does it ... all of the other TuanaHA CR's work flawless for me.

please help guys!

Attached Files:

14. bp423

bp423 New Member

Feature Request:

PQR has a feature that allows you to assign healing spheres to a hotkey ("Left ALT" for example) and then when you hit the hotkey whatever your mouse is over gets a healing sphere dropped on it (each time you hit the hotkey). This would be a very powerful feature for fights that need strong fast heals on NPC's without needing to code specific intelligence for each fight.

15. nvmax

nvmax Member

View attachment 6752 2013-10-05 14.41.txt

here is my log, when doing afk bg'ing once your killed he releases then when rezed by spirit healer, toon just stands there does nothing I have to manually move him a inch for him to do anything then he goes on like nothing happened until he dies again then the toon will stand there again and do nothing...

I have tried this on a fresh install, I have tried it on a install with no plugins, all the exact same way. though singular works fine.

16. zeratulxxx

zeratulxxx New Member

+1

Character constantly wants to attack stuff

17. Sucubich

Sucubich New Member

Tuanha I just tried your routine with pvp and I'm in shock! I normally don't pvp and had no gear but raid gear at 512 ill and was unstoppable topping healing every time! It would take almost the whole team to kill me. Keep up the amazing work!

18. Seether2k

Seether2k New Member

Hello.

501. Sorry, to much pages to read all. I try to use ur routine as a windwalker and permantent the char run around, healing sphere buff void is activ und he run to a mob, stand next to them und do nothing cause the buff is already activ. i must to a right click somewhere to disable the buff befor the buddy attack the enemy. in this time he ignore if mobs attack him too. whats wrong? (bad english, i know....sry)

Edit: Both healing sphere options in the routine are deactivated.

19. Goshinki

Goshinki Member Legendary

MW Special Edition issue:

The Routine doesn't pause when you are in someone else Mount. Cause a huge FPS loss spike.

20. bp423

bp423 New Member

Issue:

I am seeing that the Mana Tea cast is not being stopped when there is someone needing heals. primarily the tank.