• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Monk - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Oct 14, 2012.

1. QuaLiT1

QuaLiT1 Member

Tuanha, Like I say some days before the WW Monk, (At least for me) its not working so hard than last week, Im getting owned on 2000 rating 2vs2, its hard to explain the problems :S but for example Im making the half of damage in arenas of ~ time than last week, I?ll explain somethings that I feel is not working than one week ago:

Rushing Jade Wind: This is a lot of DPS, I have it configured like last week, use it on 1 target nearby , but it dont use it all time, just use it few times, last week was ON all the time, only stops it, if one nearby enemy was in sheep or another CC,

Zen Meditation: I have configured it to use at 65% hp, I need to use it manually usually because dont cast it , last week all the time it uses auto.

Paralysis: Last week when CD is up, instantcast on focus, now sometimes do it and sometimes spend a lot and I need to change target manually and cast it

Storm, Earth, and Fire: Last week when a Mage/lock uses blink/portal it throw you copy to them at the same instant, now wait some seconds, and need to use it manually T_T

Diffuse Magic: Same than zen med. Sometimes use it I have configured it to use at 50% with only one debuff, but usually I need to activate it manually.

Chi Wave & Healing Sphere: Chi wave, its another spell that always must be ON when cd is up, I see it sometimes on bar with cd ready without use it, and that its a problem, same with Healing sphere, the good spam of this spell its the key to wind, last week thanks to this spells I was like a High end boss, now I get rapped, I dont know if logic has been changed or something, but for sure now its not the same

Touch of Karma & Burst: I have selected to use burst with Ctrl + Z , it should be use trinket, touch of karma and the rest of burst, but I press Ctrl + Z 100 times, and not response :S I need to run macro manually.

Energy pool & Other things: I feel now too, it needs more energy pool to execute spells, last week always was with low energy but casting stuff like a charm, now I see energy bar and its at 70-80% but dont cast stuff quickly,

Rising Sun Kick & Blackout Kick: I see to now, sometimes Rising sun its with cd up and it cast a blackout kick 1-2 times before use the Rising sun kick

----

honestly dont know if it's my fault, but the settings are the same, I dont have lag or something like that, the only thing I do its have updated always, and hb rev updated, but seriously, Im sure its not working like last week, I used this cr many hours, it took me from 0 to 2100 rating in 2v2, and now it found, but its not the same, I dont know why, I know its not your fault tuanha or code fault, but something is happening, I try too to delete all HB and reconfig all again (maybe something was corrupted) but still is the same, so any ideas?

2. alagondar47

alagondar47 New Member

Is corrosive blood not dispelled if you have the dispel options checked? I honestly don't know, I use a mouseover macro and dispel manually. Adding logic for gift of the titans dispels seems like it would significantly slow down the CR, but idk. Mouseover macros work wonders though.

Target the boss and when you see him casting, just jump. Way easier than trying to code more logic the CR has to work through, and for all intents and purposes it does the same thing.

I understand this CR is good at what it does, but based on many of the requests I see in this thread, people need to realize that it's not going to allow full afk raiding. Gotta do some stuff yourself haha

3. qzt

qzt New Member

True....thats why people qq at the end when they get banned. Those cr allow u to be 1 step forward other player but dont abuse at it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using TheBuddyForum mobile app

4. Thang781

Thang781 New Member

no, cr is not dispelling corrosive blood. ofc if it slows down the cr that much, i can keep doing it manually. but that's for tuan to decide if it is worth adding. i know how to use addons and stuff. i have decursive for that. and i can jump and strafe, but again this is not the point. i use the cr because i don't wanna do things by myself, so i have plenty time to do other things. and since hc needs a lot of attention, any task done by the cr is welcome.

5. Myra

Myra Member

I seriously doubt that. If you really want it to happen, ask the Developers to give Dungenonbuddy some love.

NOT if it slows down the CRs performance, output and reactiveness. And TuanHA has stated on several occasions that those things do exactly it.

6. Thang781

Thang781 New Member

if the devs would announce tomorrow, hb can Avoid-Bullshit_on_the_Floor everyone would gz them. go get a clue.

i don't want to turn this topic into a privat discussion. i asked tuan and not you. it's not for you to decide what should be in an not. the last time i checked, tuan is the cr coder.

7. DKbot

DKbot New Member

8. Puzzyfloor

Puzzyfloor Member

1. Problem
      2. Problem
      @Tuanha: Can u have a look at those issue's? We are more ppl who having problems with thoose two things. ty <3

9. Endcore

Endcore New Member

tuanha i send you a message do you read it?

10. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Guy I need some more serious full log for issue because tbh, it work fine for me.

And I don't feel like we need add stopcasting logic to a few boss because we can move/strafle

For the dispel part, CR will dispel anything on cooldown if Detox Exceed Number Debuffs set to 1.

The spell "dispellable" depent on HB API too. If HP API say a spell "not dispellable" but actually it's "dispellable" then nothing I can do.

11. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Please send me an email in auto reply PM, sorry I don't really have time to check forum PM often.

12. Zamz

Zamz New Member

Hey guys I have have read hundreds of posts here and cant seem to figure out why the routine keeps targeting the enemy that other people are fighting. I checked off anything and everything pertaining to targeting and it still does it.

13. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

I think that you are using Grind Bot/Questing bot and the targeting logic in these botbase is handled by the botbase itself not the CR. I suggest you post it in HB suggestion forum...

I may completely wrong so help me with a full log and full detail as possible.

14. Zamz

Zamz New Member

Hey ill get on the log thing as soon as i can, However i am simply using lazyraider and I have taken the precautions in bot config of lazyraider so it doesnt target and it still happens.

15. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

If you are using non afk bot (Lazy Raider, Tyrael...) you can simply turn off auto target and manual target a mob, CR will handle the attack rotation for you...

16. Zamz

Zamz New Member

Lmao I think there is a misunderstanding, I fully understand what you are saying. However, my concern is that even after i have done what you have recommended it still targets the enemy the tank is targeting! Does it have to do with Public and donated releases? I forgot to mention Im mistweaving

17. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

The 1st post explain MistWeaver do not support leveling/farming...

The only reason I can think about the auto target for mistweaver is he tried to target mob in raid to auto attack for fistweaving style (you heal more by auto attack mob)

But seriously why not save us both time and post by submitting a simple log?

I seriously can not handle too many "bug" report without a log and a detail description of the problem. A vague complain about why it targeting something without a log can not help me fix anything.

I hope you understand this, life of a coder is not so fun as you think :D

18. Zamz

Zamz New Member

Heres the log I believe

Attached Files:

19. Thang781

Thang781 New Member

hi tuan, here is a log showing life cocoon is cast randomly. it is set to 25%, but as you can see it will cast at higher % and even at 65% once.

Attached Files:

20. Thang781

Thang781 New Member

it would be so, so cool if we can get the "toggle fistweave" back, and it would switch to the fistweave settings and logic. ah and right now, fistweave seem not to work. if i use the 5.3 fistweave settings, it get lower numbers than with fistweaving. can you have a look at it, when you got some time?