• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Monk - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Oct 14, 2012.

1. east

east New Member

TuanHAMonk.PR.revision.19 - not worked at BGbuddy (
      tnx for this mod, iam always frist in healing list at LFR with crap items :D

2. Markeen

Markeen Member

You will get your heroic starter gear in the Dread Wastes, there you can actually choose between heal and damage/tank gear without the system forcing you to change specs.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
    3. Inko

Inko Member

or you can buy pvp craft set, but cloth not leather, coz leather has no spirit, with cloth set you will lose +5% int. but you will have alot of spirit for mana regen

4. b3rz3rk

b3rz3rk Member

You mean from quests?

5. CrazyJosh

CrazyJosh Member

Or just do the quests as WW and turn in as MW?
      My intention is to give them both a toggle.

6. xenohadden

xenohadden New Member

if it doesnt use chi blast then the request is still going to be relvent :p

World of Logs - Real Time Raid Analysis

go through ever monks in the top rankings (myself included, playing manually) and you will see chi burst :p

also thoughts on adding usage of herblism proc? :)

7. nevigrofnu

nevigrofnu New Member

So strange to find that some of the best healers are using HB as well :-D

8. Forseti

Forseti New Member

would be nice, +1

9. Markeen

Markeen Member

Yes, from quests.

10. xenohadden

xenohadden New Member

i only use it for dungeons when i cba to play manually ^^

with the upcoming nerfs to tier 2 talents, you may need to make alot of changes to this cc :/

MMO-Champion - World of Warcraft News and Raiding Strategies

11. Markeen

Markeen Member

You mean the power strikes nerf? They just made the other 2 talents viable (while Ascension seems to be the new bread and butter), also there are far more buffs then nerfs, actually only the time on MW mastery was nerfed.

I really like the changes.

Healing Sphere now creates Spheres that last 3 min, up from 10 sec. Healing amount doubled. If the sphere expires without being used, a nearby injured ally will be healed for 15,972.

Is the best change.

Ok, i only glanced it but whats really weird is the change to Dampen Harm going from 10% to 20%, that would mean that something needs too hit you like a truck to actually take a stack (got 420k hp unbuffed in Ox Stance), ergo something needs to hit you for around 84k, oO.

12. xenohadden

xenohadden New Member

ok thats weird the changes i read where completely different to those ones, wtf! :p the ones i read had nerfs to chi blast/ wave / sphere. no idea what i was reading, and now mastery becomes useful BOOM!

13. Ange33lo

Ange33lo Member

idk if you've already planned this but a trinket use would be helpful and different situation if its a mana or spell power trink

14. CrazyJosh

CrazyJosh Member

You are talking about the original nerfs to healing spheres lasting only 10 seconds? Yes those were real and got reverted extremely quick. However the current changes are neither a buff or a nerf to healing - just makes the damage resistable. However, with the healing sphere change (which do not currently work with mastery made ones only ones casted via the spell), which is a neutral change - as by the time three minutes pass - we will either be far away from them - or 60k heals wont really help. Either way - they are changing healing spheres and I'm waiting to see what happens. Maybe a 30sec lasting sphere with current smart heal - and working with mastery?
      Not using Chi Burst was not what I was saying. Oh baby it uses chi burst....oh does it use chi burst ;)

15. ripptyd

ripptyd Member

Having an issue right now, but it's odd because it was working just fine before. It doesn't matter what botbase I load up, I'm getting a looping action when I press start, trying to find my talents and glyphs. My talents and glyphs are the ones linked in the first post. I'm brewmaster right now, if that helps any. HB is up to date. The CC is up to date as well (I ran the SVN update to double check).

Here's my log:
      View attachment 6508 2012-10-26 22.29.txt

EDIT: Okay, apparently restarting HB several (and I mean SEVERAL) times did the trick. Not sure what was happening though. HB issue rather an CC?

16. CrazyJosh

CrazyJosh Member

Make sure you have updated your HB to the latest RELEASE (not BETA) version. The latest beta available is a version older than release. I believe that may be the issue. Looking at the logs - it is not a programing error.

17. spirates

spirates New Member

Nice.

have 1 problem tho, as solo farming with dps monk it never uses Xuen the white tiger :< why

18. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Xuen is coded to use vs Boss or Enemy Player. We feel it's a waste of a long cool-down fighting mobs.

19. Markeen

Markeen Member

They also upped the % for chi generation on our Soothing mist (by 10%) and put it too 0,66667% mana (helps on some bosses where you can't get close), i also hope they put the healing sphere changes on the MW mastery. I actually use Healing sphere (on tank) because they are really cheap for the heal they provide.

The other thing that is really helpful for my Windwalker spec, no more need for Tiger palm spam which in turn means i have more chi left for other stuff, yay.

Here are the Patch 5.1 PTR - Build 16208 (subject to change) notes

*****ling Jade Lightning now has a 35% chance to generate 1 Chi, up from 25%.
      Expel Harm now does Nature damage.

Gift of the Serpent now creates Spheres that last 3 min, up from 10 sec. Healing amount doubled. If the sphere expires without being used, a nearby injured ally will be healed for 15,972.

Healing Sphere now creates Spheres that last 3 min, up from 10 sec. Healing amount doubled. If the sphere expires without being used, a nearby injured ally will be healed for 15,972. AP scaling tripled.

Healing Sphere now creates Spheres that last 3 min, up from 10 sec. Healing amount doubled. If the sphere expires without being used, a nearby injured ally will be healed for 15,972.

Stance of the Fierce Tiger now also increases your movement speed by 10%.
      Swift Reflexes now has spec specific tooltips.
      Tiger Palm no longer stacks the armor ignore buff, just applies 30% initially.

Talents
      Ascension now also increases your maximum mana by 15%, and your energy regen by 15%.
      Chi Burst now does Nature damage.
      Chi Torpedo now does Nature damage.
      Chi Wave now does Nature damage.
      Dampen Harm now requires attacks to deal damage equal to 20% or more of your total health, up from 10%.
      Zen Sphere now does Nature damage.

Brewmaster
      Keg Smash had a wording change to "targets", rather than "the target".

Mistweaver
      Mastery: Gift of the Serpent sphere now lasts 30 sec, down from 60 sec.
      Soothing Mist now has a 35% chance to generate 1 Chi, up from 25%. Now costs less mana.

Windwalker
      Fists of Fury now requires Melee range.
      Touch of Karma now does Nature damage.

Edit:

I just saw that it actually affects our Mastery, i am actually quite confused because there is also this Mastery: Gift of the Serpent sphere now lasts 30 sec, down from 60 sec and this Gift of the Serpent now creates Spheres that last 3 min, up from 10 sec. Healing amount doubled. If the sphere expires without being used, a nearby injured ally will be healed for 15,972.

Maybe a datamining error?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
    20. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Hope I can PvP as WW next patch, Windwalker is now really bad, feel like a rogue without stealth and cooldown >.<