• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Monk - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Oct 14, 2012.

1. tomcruise

tomcruise Banned

Rubbish. You shouldn't have the freedom to draw attention to all HB users and increase the chances of a banwave. It's selfish and irresponsible.

2. Kavol

Kavol New Member

Singular itself interrupts instantly, and removes CC instantly (at least in PvE, never tried in pvp since I was too afraid after I've seen instant kicks, if I'm wrong I apologise).
      Can't blame TuanHA for allowing something the default CR does without option to change such behaviour, as I said in TuanHA you can customize interrupt ms.
      If I buy a fork and I decide to stab someone in the eyes with it instead of eating food I doubt any jury or judge would blame whoever made the fork saying it shouldn't be allowed to sell such items.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
    3. tomcruise

tomcruise Banned

There should be a minimum delay of 0.2-0.3 seconds, this makes it undetectable because it is within human limits. So you can still set it fast, just not so fast it is an advertisement for the fact you are hacking the game.

Very stupid behavior that can affect all HB users, it shouldn't be possible. No argument. I'm sending this video to Bossland.

4. Kavol

Kavol New Member

As I said you don't even know if he's using honorbuddy, there are people that are still complaining about pqr yet we all know what happened to it, it could be a custom made CR, some script, any kind of lua unlocker private or not with private profiles or not...
      I could make my own arena bot, name it BananaSplitPwnzYou and people would still blame HB.

5. flyg

flyg Member

tuanha website down for anyone else? cant login, forced to use guest mode just now for routines.

nm - up now.

6. tomcruise

tomcruise Banned

Stop being an idiot, you aren't arguing the point just trying to deflect it. After PQR most people moved to Honorbuddy, so the chances are he is using HB. Even if he wasn't, it could have been, and that shouldn't be possible. People never learn...

7. Kavol

Kavol New Member

Please I haven't called names when you were claiming TuanHA CR's had no delay (or you were implying) while infact they have (random delay between a min and a max at that), and it clearly showed you had no knowledge regarding what you were talking about, also I'm not trying to deflect the point I said you can't be sure he's using HB and pointed out why.
      Then again you are right the main point is TuanHA CRs have customized delays, that people are apparently unable to use, and I do agree with you that people never seem to learn from their mistakes.

8. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

There's some DDOS attack on my website and I'm trying to fix it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

9. Lee1220

Lee1220 New Member

hey guys first off tuanha i love this cr in arenas its amazing but is there a way to set it up so that it will use karma on the 2nd opponent and not the one im focused on?

10. Eckhaert

Eckhaert New Member

Still having this issue, and it really makes the CR impossible to use for any half serious player.

11. Nyamka

Nyamka Member

Confirm that again.
      Also I have a huge FPS drop when character in CC, while CR is running.
      If character not in CC - works fine, no fps drops
      I have a pretty decent comp setup: 770 gtx, i7 4770
      tyrael setup: 30 tps, softlock on

12. wodi

wodi New Member

Huhu, I have a big porblem with the premium version of the routine. I made a fresh install and followed your installation guide. But I allways get the same error. ".Net Runtime Error. Can't process managed ressources!

Can anyone help me?

13. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

I just help a user have the same problem. All you have to do it make sure your window updated (if you can't run windows update because of error or something, try reinstall winndows, run window update till there nothing left and it should work fine)

14. shamash

shamash New Member

Lucky it's up for you.. I've been trying to download profiles since last night, no luck still in the past 24 hours :(

15. Soeski

Soeski Member

No issues with the website, I can see it, log on and download CR's. Tested as of now; September 3rd 2014 / 11.46am GMT+1

16. shamash

shamash New Member

Hmmm, maybe it's the path between my isp and his server then. I'm continually trying and it's still not working.

17. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

So the freebie of monk and druid are now on the store. Are we going to be seeing the paid versions anytime soon or are there still issues?

18. face21

face21 Member

I came here to ask the same question, its just so much easier not having to update like 10 routines every 2 days.

19. Firedrake1

Firedrake1 Member

Man this CC works great. However, I have noticed a weird behavior. When fighting a mob the CC moves me RIGHT into the center of the mob's hit box. This forces the mob to move back slightly, and my character then steps back into the center of the hit box. This causes the fight to slowly move backwards 1 yard at a time. Any idea what is causing this?

I did try disabling "Auto move" and now it doesn't move me on top of the mob, but it really slowed down the CC. It uses an ability, and then waits about 2 seconds before using the next, which greatly lowers my DPS.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
    20. nonostyle

nonostyle New Member

Hey guys one question is there any way to set up my bot that fist of fury are only used when my tigerbrew is activ ? my bot should only use the fist of fury when is activ u know =)