• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Paladin - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Nov 16, 2012.

1. kronie253

kronie253 New Member

Where and how much do we have to donate to get the elite version?

2. Chriasp

Chriasp New Member

I am adding a log for Amber Shaper on 25 man normal. Let me now if you got some tips.
      This was a fairly good result compared to what I usually get, if I do a good job manually I can easily pull off 70k hps manually.

Tuanha special edition 1.jpg Tuanha special edition.jpg

Btw me on the top of the chart

Got the 4 piece set bonus aswell.

Cheers

Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
    3. mnipper

mnipper Member

In my opinion, others might disagree, but I think for 25 man (I raid 10 man so not 100 percent verified), it will depend on your other healers and your reforge. If you have disc priest, most of your mastery goes to waste, so I would go haste if you haven't (extra spirit gems where possible). Your EF is only doing 2% of your healing, so maybe Sacred Shield would be a much better choice for you. As far as fight parses go, on Amber Shaper, I use Denounce so much, I wouldn't say it's a good fight to judge healing on, not to mention mechanics like scalpel, turning into construct, being chased at end by the Amber Globules.

4. xLegendx

xLegendx Active Member

Got to 1700+ MMR in 2s with this CC as holy with a T1 Wep and 5/5 malv gear.
      I would go 30-2 with a skilled DPS by my side.

Around that MMR you start meeting players with T2 from guilds like hey im farmer / hey im mvp
      and other T2 players and its amazing how big of a difference T2 is compared to my gear.

I've beaten a couple and tied with a majority of them but, you need a skilled DPS and you have to know what you're doing. This is a solid CC that I'm sure can get you to 2.2k+ if you know what you're doing (and people have gotten to 2.2k) :D

I plan on getting 2.2k+ in 5.2 with my monk or pally. I started gearing my pally in season 12 late and I couldn't go for 2.2k+ with my current gear :(

Amazing job, as always TuanHA

Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
    5. combatstang

combatstang New Member

is there a way to make it use trinket in bgs?

6. sogenius

sogenius New Member

This CC has taken me to 1750 with FULL DREAD.

I can only Imagine what Full Malv would of done. I guess I'll wait for 5.2.

Those of you that need a little more information about this CC and couldn't make a donation decision:

Pros:
      - Skilled CC writer. Takes feedback, analyzes it and submits a SVN update promptly
      - Literally less than 24hrs response time via e-mail (dont quote me. sorry tuanha for probably increasing your emails with this line lol)
      - IT'S. FREAKING. SMART. Don't target anyone for legit balanced heals in PVP, Target your arena partner screaming big heals and it knows what to do next.
      - Cleanse list is updated frequently
      - GUI is legit. Everything is self explanatory and the setting you put is the setting that executes.

Wish could be added:
      - List of .xml from other Arena Players
      - Updated Main Page Arena Guides reflecting new changes / gui
      - ARENA 2 ARENA 3 ARENA 5 RBG settings instead of just "PVP"

Cons:
      - It does not get me to 2.7k by itself.
      - hates tyreal/raid bot :(

This routine is my primary routine and I went from legit knowing how to play paladin to not knowing shit about my class anymore
      because it's better than me and best of all. I TRUST IT.

If we can get a section for PVP players to discuss best practices with this CC, it would be awesome instead of flooding your thread.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2013
    7. maleth

maleth New Member

I'd really like to see the profile Turn Evil Psyfiend also. Makes a huge difference. Also it should be HoS incoming Poly's and Repentances, or at least have the option for it.

8. mocbar

mocbar New Member

seperate pvp / pve forum section would indeed be nice, also at least a new thread for 5.2 so everything is clean to start with would be apreciated :)

9. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Thank you for your kind word, the combat routine can not go that far without user providing feedback.

Yeah, I realized suddenly vs Shadow Priest team became so easy as combat routine always fear the Psyfiend before it can fearing anyone in our team :D

I'm not sure about this as supporting 4 combat routine (and few more coming) taken all my my time already :D

10. mocbar

mocbar New Member

:) new clean threads then

and, new combat routines... hmmm, a hunter CR and? hint us :p (mage mage mage :eek:)

Last edited: Mar 3, 2013
    11. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Have you not update special edition for donor last week? Fear Psyfiend have been there for 2 weeks I think.

12. sogenius

sogenius New Member

Bro, I've been straight up with you like always. so I would never lie
      But I've been casting Turn Evil on it manually for a little bit now. :(
      maybe it's just me not noticing?

But what I really wanted to discuss with you is partnering up for a subforum for pvpers, or a section on your website for class talk/uploads etc.
      It looks like majority of your customers PVP. I want to help you tend to it and reduce your workload a little bit.

I don't need payment or anything, I want to do this on my freetime for an awesome routine coder.
      And if you don't add PVP to SPriest, I'll demand payment!!!! :mad: haha just kidding.

Keep us posted man.

13. sogenius

sogenius New Member

IMO IMO IMO, SPriest > Mage

We stand there and GG. Mages gotta blink and shit. Too much coding!!! lol
      haha but yeah a mage routine would be GG.

14. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Last week i play arena and CR fear Psyfiend like a champ (it fear Psyfiend before it finish casting the first fear)

Check your file THCommon.cs line 5250 if unit.Entry == 59190 is there that the code for Psyfiend:

15. euneek

euneek New Member

I've made a few grind profiles as Ret, I'm talented into sacred shield but the bot doesn't seem to want to put it up before it attacks.
      I've tried searching for it in thread but can't seem to find anything. And it's greyed out in Class Config.

Could someone please help? :)

16. XxMattXx

XxMattXx New Member

Just wanted to say that I am loving this. Keep up the good work, you're cc's are insane!

I have a few questions before I donate. I read a comment on the TUANHADK thread that the interrupt doesn't work in arena, is that correct? Same question for TUANHA PALADIN. Also, if it does, lets say I am standing on top of an enemy healer but I don't have him targeted, will it interrupt?

Thanks!

17. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Greyed Out are feature that not available in Public Release and reserved for Special Edition
      Combat Routine interrupt just fine in PvP and PvE, it auto interrupt anything in range without targeting/focusing. I just kill a full mana Shaman more ilevel than me in arena because of necrotic strike stack, Mind Freeze, Death Grip, Strangulate interrupt, he died with full mana on.

A more accurate and faster interrupt just released in Hunter CR, I'll bring it on other CR later on.

Thank you for your support.

18. XxMattXx

XxMattXx New Member

Thanks for the reply it's appreciated. I was unaware there was a TUANHA HUNTER cr, coincidentally I just dinged 90 on a hunter yesterday so I thought I'd test it out. Dueled a couple of people and it worked great, especially the interrupt. Tried the same thing using a dk and paladin but I couldn't seem to get the interrupt working in duels. Worked everytime in bg's though.

19. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Combat Routine don't scan for interrupt player if you are not in BG/Arena.

I disabled it for speed and I know it hurt ppl dueling but improve performance on World Map for leveling/questing/grinding is more important.

20. uprooted1

uprooted1 Member

how do i get your paid service ones?