• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Paladin - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Nov 16, 2012.

1. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

It's already supported, if select Use Racial and you are a human, it act as PvP trinket logic.

Last edited: May 15, 2013
    2. Simples

Simples New Member

Word of glory is set to zero in the prot pally special edition settings, Is it suppost to be 0 or should I change it.

And the template links on first page dont work for me.

3. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Prot should not use Word of Glory.

All holy power should use on shield of righterousness... you get more damage reduction, threat. damage...

And give the heal job for healer :D

4. alaerwen

alaerwen Member

unless u have the t15 2setbonus, but then u can simply just add word of glory urself, no reason to have it in the default settings.

and tuanha im still getting errors!

Code:
      [19:52:25.370 D] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
         at TuanHA_Paladin.Classname.GetPredictedHealth(WoWUnit unit, Boolean includeMyHeals) in d:\bots\raid\Routines\TuanHAPaladinSpecialEdition\THHelpers.cs:line 2166
         at TuanHA_Paladin.Classname.GetPredictedHealthPercent(WoWUnit unit, Boolean includeMyHeals) in d:\bots\raid\Routines\TuanHAPaladinSpecialEdition\THHelpers.cs:line 2185
         at TuanHA_Paladin.Classname.<GetUnitHeal>b__4(Object param0) in d:\bots\raid\Routines\TuanHAPaladinSpecialEdition\THCombat.cs:line 297
         at Styx.TreeSharp.Action.RunAction(Object context)
         at Styx.TreeSharp.Action..()
         at Styx.TreeSharp.Composite.Tick(Object context)
         at Styx.TreeSharp.PrioritySelector..()
         at Styx.TreeSharp.Decorator..()
         at Styx.CommonBot.TreeRoot.()
      [19:52:25.370 D] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
         at TuanHA_Paladin.Classname.GetPredictedHealth(WoWUnit unit, Boolean includeMyHeals) in d:\bots\raid\Routines\TuanHAPaladinSpecialEdition\THHelpers.cs:line 2166
         at TuanHA_Paladin.Classname.GetPredictedHealthPercent(WoWUnit unit, Boolean includeMyHeals) in d:\bots\raid\Routines\TuanHAPaladinSpecialEdition\THHelpers.cs:line 2185
         at TuanHA_Paladin.Classname.<GetUnitHeal>b__4(Object param0) in d:\bots\raid\Routines\TuanHAPaladinSpecialEdition\THCombat.cs:line 297
         at Styx.TreeSharp.Action.RunAction(Object context)
         at Styx.TreeSharp.Action..()
         at Styx.TreeSharp.Decorator..()
         at Styx.CommonBot.TreeRoot.()
      [19:52:25.370 D] Cleared POI - Reason Exception in Root.Tick()
      [19:52:25.370 D] Cleared POI

Last edited: May 15, 2013
    5. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

If it happen sometime, just don't worry.

I was top heal in yesterday LFR, few error doesn't master sir.

6. floppydrive

floppydrive New Member

How can i make my healing better? I followed the settings posted in the image in the front page for PVE raiding with EF. I am ilv 498 and i slack at heals with this CR. I am always at 90% mana and my heals are slow reactions or just plain slow . I will attach a log shortly. I need it to be able to heal in Tot and some heroic content.

7. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

There's a FAQ about "best setting" stuff... I advice you read it on 1st page.

8. alaerwen

alaerwen Member

well it seems to be ALOT of errors going around.. my log today was 100mb..

20:52 to 00:42 and 100mb ): this never happened before

9. mnipper

mnipper Member

Kind of my problem I'm having. This CR does well against really undergeared healers on easy content but really seems to be struggling now on normal or heroic modes. I cast as many heals as the CR does anymore just to stay somewhat competitive. I hate to complain, but it's kind of what's happening with me. I'm not sure a log will show anything useful, I'm just curious if others are having similar problems or my settings could be wacked. Seems the only time it will easily dominate healing is in 25 man raids when everyone is stacked.

10. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

public custom class wil always have issue order the special edition and u wil be fine.

11. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

For competitive healing, you gotta understand the fight and other healer to adjust setting.

Like you you healing a spike damage fight or vs monk/druid hot, Holy Radiance will not make it, you gotta use sacred shield and Light of Dawn...

The setting are highly situational and understanding Paladin mechanic will make sure you get the most healing done.

I don't raid often and my gear is worst of guild roster but I always get invited because I always adjust setting depend on fight/comp...

I event adjust in fight. For example when boss going to do a big aoe damage, I change over heal a bit more after that I adjust it to normal just to have enough mana to heal till fight end...

Just my 2 cents :D

12. Mirabis

Mirabis Community Developer

I sincerely hope this is not true :O

13. Mirabis

Tuning to the fight is the solution yes :p.
      But a good player will always triumph, simply because he can think ahead and communicate.

14. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

denk het wel hee hij update the public niet zo vaak als de special net zo als jou dev druid die ik heb hee wanneer komt je nieuwe druid cc mail je mij die dan hier op de forums:)

15. Mirabis

Yes, I do understand the difference between the frequency of the updates. But what u said there sounds like "Public version has bugs, want them solved buy it". This of-course is not good, plus against the rules.

I'm sure this is not intentional by TuanHa, or it's just a few having errors. I don't know.

I planned to go over some performance increasing methods with him today, but it'll be a bit delayed.

Part 2:
      I already released it, and will send u a PM somewhere tonight.

Part 3:
      Even though we speak the same language, you should speak English on the en-US forum :)

16. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

its germany forums;)

17. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

it isn't!
      we are here in the general part of the forum, and the main language here is english!
      the owner of the forum, the company, is located in germany, but this is a different story and has nothing to do with the primary language on this forum!
      so keep your comments please in a language everyone can read / understand, feel free to talk to mirabis via PM or skype in your mothers language, but keep posting on this forum in englisch (except u post in a localized part of the forum like the german/french/russian/whatever part, here u should post in the individual language ;) )

aaaaand yes ... your statement bout public and free version is maybe not what tuanha wants ;)

public and free version are at some times released at the same moment, after that the development of the paid one is going forward, while the public one will be fixed later with another priority... as far as i could understand, but the statement that the public one will always have errors ... sounds like the errors and issues are known and are wanted by the CR developer

18. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

i know storm but i have all special editions etc:) but i was pointing out to that guy who was using the public version with errors that the special edition is always better;) and get more updated now i know my english isnt the best to explain it sometimes. :)

19. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

What the bug in public release? Please let me know. As far as I test, it work without big issue... many new improvement that I've just learned not there but it work.

TBH, constantly updating all 5 CR take a lot of time and I just don't have time to refine anything... but make public release not working is NOT my intention. And who want to try out your routine if it simply not work? :S

20. r0sc0

r0sc0 New Member

Id like to use my trinkets while in combat in cooldown as there decrease damage, increase dodge etc! if you can enable this please id be very happy or pm me the code and il do it if you dont want to release.Thanks