• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Paladin - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Nov 16, 2012.

1. tonycos92

tonycos92 Member

Still looking for an answer...

2. M3th0s

M3th0s New Member

3. tonycos92

tonycos92 Member

Hard like your head. A simple answer would have done, but you felt the need to be a smart ass. You're a huge help to this community.

4. Soeski

Soeski Member

Well, as though I do not like smart-asses too, M3thos has a point. This is SO not hard to find for yourself, it has even been asked many times before in this same forum. Furthermore, you know that sponsored/paid editions are not to be discussed here on the forum itself, so did it not occur to you to just PM TuanHA? We're not to lazy too help people, but people who obviously did not read anything upfront tend to get reactions like M3thos gave. We're not bad people, really. And your request wasn't either. Just realise almost all info needed is here on the forum already.

5. Myra

Myra Member

It was a plain and simple answer to a repeatedly posed and not very smart question.

Besides, why is teaching people to actually learn some capacity to act not a huge help to this community? Soeski is completely right in what he wrote. ALL the information You need has been provided more than once.

I myself have asked some really stupid questions here and got the smart-ass answers I deserved. So did You. Answers being the operative word.

6. tonycos92

tonycos92 Member

That's not teaching anything it's encouraging followers like yourself to also be a smart ass. That's not helpful. He just wanted an ego boost, which you gave to him. So congratulations for also being of no help.

A simple response such as, "Tuan has a website where all of his payments are processed, here's a link".

Instead the user carried on to be sarcastic, and rude. As I said originally, this is not helpful.

7. M3th0s

M3th0s New Member

And you made all those assumptions based on the reply I gave you? Damn those deduction powers.
      Sorry mate, silly questions deserve these kinds of answers.

8. M3th0s

M3th0s New Member

Also, as mentioned before, links to donor/sponsored CRs are not allowed, therefore the link I gave you.
      Seriously though, if you are too lazy to at least use a search function in a thread, these are the replies you are going to get.
      As for me wanting an ego boost? Mate, way past that. If I did that in all forums I participate, I'd have no life.
      Best of luck in your quest to find this though!

9. Myra

Myra Member

Seriously? You did REPEATEDLY pose a not very smart question within 16 hours . A fellow member gave this to You oneclickwise. And You honestly try to play Mr. Socialcommander?

Is there at least a slightest level of reflection on Your side?

10. tonycos92

tonycos92 Member

And back to my same point. Sarcasm is not needed

"Links to websites containing sales for paid scripts are not allowed you should look on Google, Tuan does have a website which sales the Cc"

This is the problem with the Internet it's giving people a place where they can be rude and sarcastic and have no repercussions, and other encourage it. You can say, "that is just how I talk", all you want, but if that is true you won't get very far in your professional career. Thanks for the link nonetheless.

11. M3th0s

M3th0s New Member

To disagree with your last point, yes, I am actually getting quite far on my career (who knew!!!) and yes, that is the way I talk to people when they pose dumb question (a bit of sarcasm sometimes can do wonders). I don't deal with laziness and stupidity very well so I tend to discourage in my team. Apart from that (and contrary to you) they understand that I don't mean that in the wrong way and take it in their stride with a few laughs here and there.
      Regards

12. Myra

Myra Member

This is the problem with the Internet it's giving people a place where they can be and stay ignorant an hide behind a pseudointellectual attitude of wimping.

Maybe sarcasm is the adequate method for people with a passive-aggressive manner resistant to learning.

13. Drizzt1990

Drizzt1990 New Member

Dude... calm down, it's angainst the forum rules to directly link the paid routines sites

14. Myra

Myra Member

And at what point exactly did I or anybody else do that?

15. gravinator

gravinator New Member

Guys, can we please keep this forum free from this sort of behavior?

TuanHa is very busy atm with his updates and the last thing I think he needs to sift through are these kind of posts.

He does a brilliant job, lets return the favor. :D

16. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Paladin core logic is completed.

Only the default settings left... there is a LOOOOOONG list of new feature and improvement from months of coding.

For now everything Holy Paladin related work. Prot and Ret work, only no default setting... I need to optimize it to fit most user.

For advanced user, you can update and tweak the setting of your reference.

I'll get back with improvement and new feature list in the coming days.

PS: Bad thing is OLD Setting doesn't work, pls be advised.

Thank you.

17. gravinator

gravinator New Member

Nice! Thanks man

18. icheatedlol

icheatedlol New Member

Just wanted to say...Tuanha is the f'n boss. I've pushed 2k multiple times in the past week running both ret and holy comps using the special edition of this cc, while also healing 11/13H ToT. Keep up the good work my man.

19. C1ph3r

C1ph3r New Member

Great work on the latest revision. It's even quicker (If that's possible) :p. You never fail to amaze :D But one thing I noticed tonight during Heroic Council, it would not use Holy Shock on CD. It would spam, say holy light and HS would be off CD for like 3 seconds before it would use it.

20. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

it wont heal... wrathion for celestial blessings quest line. how to fix that?

id use it for the dps challenge but its way too slow to kill the blobs.... with aoe

Sad to report I've killed it in 2 tries with purerotation. [dps challenge]