• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Paladin - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Nov 16, 2012.

1. mocbar

mocbar New Member

Tuanha Holy Paladin SE CR PVE settings guide, a way from ilevel 408 to 480+

Part One: Dungeon mode
      So you have Tuanha AWSOME CR and want to be a healer but have no gear for it ? no sweat with this baby :)
      Vendor gear is all you need, do not buy the expensive ones from AH, go to any gear vendor in Pandaria, buy yourself every peace of Paladin Holy gear for about 400G and you are good to go, no need for gems / enchants untill we get to the second part of this guide, if you already have some better holy gear or stuff in the AH is cheap on your server? go for it
      1 thing tough, questing goes faster in terms of xp generation, my advice is to stick to retribution untill you hit 90 then go to Townlong Steppes ? Longying Outpost and buy the 408 Holy gear from the vendor there
      Give yourself these holy talents & glyphs: Mists of Pandaria - Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft
      Start up HB and apply these settings in the CR:

LLGeneral.jpg LLHoly.jpg

Go random normal dungeons and loot those bosses for everything they got :) watch your justice points and trade them in for better gear @ Townlong Steppes - Niuzao Temple, for those who dont know, there are 2 vendors there with all gear from all factions you have reputation with, and yes, those fu dailys are still a must to get you better gear faster, but if you have time, and realy do not want to do those dailys it is not realy needed, you get your LFR ilevel eventualy with doing dungenons and then heroic dungeons

Part Two: Heroics
      Settings from part one still apply but you could start to get youself some gems and enthcants on your looted heroic and bought epic gear, do not buy the jade enchant for your weapon, unless you can make it yourself or buy it realy cheep, only buy that if you have your epic weapon, on my server it costs 10K gold so ... fu them
      I use MR Robot for advice on gems/enchants/reforge and there default settings for PVE are good enough for this guide, once you are raid and LFR ready you can play with it or use your good common sense to go forward

Part Three: RAID and LFR, go bonkers with melee
      Respec to Eternal Flame Mists of Pandaria - Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft
      I still use Holy Prism, its a personal choice
      By now you should have at least 8K spirit and around 19% haste unbuffed and you can SLOWLY start to swap the settings from Divine Light and Flash of Light to this:

NLHoly.jpg

I say SLOWLY for a reason, not all encounters yield the same results couse things change, it depends on your entire RAID Party how things go (or not)
      If you notice you use way to mutch mana and go OOM before the end of the fight, but you are top healer and at least 2x better than the healer under you, set it back untill your gear can handle it :p

From ilevel 470 and up or 10K+ spirit and 22% haste, things realy get going for you, i have no mana issues at all and about always top healer :cool: there are moments i get on second place but never forget the overhealing other healer classes do, if you substract that, noone comes even close ;)

The settings i showed you here have no settings for mana trinkets, you should set them for whatever you have

Remember a Paladin healer has a tradition to melee for mana, in Cata u even needed to do that for better holypower and mana gen to survive the long deathwing fights and in MoP it helps you to, there is absolutly no problem for you to crawl behind the boss in melee range and let it auto attack while the CR keeps casting the heals, you are a PLATE healer for a reason
      Make sure Righteous Fury is off though, otherwise the tank will find it hard to keep aggro and you get unneeded mutch damage, remember to look at the situation at hand and act on it accordingly

Note on divine light setting for raid, its not off for a reason, its on 40 together with gardian and holy avenger (if you talented it), if members get below this setting in RAID its mostly not the end of the damage spike, by then Divine Favor is running and together these abilitys give me 160K+ critical heals, more than enough for those oh shit moments and noone comes to close to death, an other importand reason is to account for lag and other infuenses to not go below 40, but hey, you can play with those settings

I am on ilevel 480 now, once i go to full epic levels i will update this post and make new settings for those encounters

Happy healing, mocbar

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
    2. garlex

garlex Member

Just donated can't wait to try this...
      51J38759LW412292U

3. dirtdog

dirtdog New Member

Reporting other botters? Dafuq?

Not cool...seriously.

4. tanro

tanro New Member

Retribution works great for questing (Lvl 90 Draenei Ret using it for dailies) Cant wait to test out the new logic in healing raids. +Rep

5. Cerbz

Cerbz New Member

if some one an idiot and what to show every man around that he use autokick, THAT is not cool. if you use some thing, usr it smart, and do not make harm to another. if you are fool (not personal to you just adiome) wich one yelling on every conner that "I'm a botter!!! Lock here is a bot" it is not cool! Using autokick with short delay period it is stupid. Avery man who hi well rebucke notice that, and some day it will be ban wave. So you i report idiots, and i never report botters.

6. magra

magra New Member

Awesome work, can't wait to try it. Confirmation number: 53U35948118175838

7. tijj

tijj Member

Regardless of whether it is idiotic to "autokick" or not, i still feel like its wrong to report suspicious botting activity when you yourself are using a bot. I say this purely because i know id really hate to be reported for arena botting by somebody using the exact same bot and CC.

If im caught xp grinding in a populated area afk then im an idiot and deserve the almighty ban hammer, but reporting someone for kicking spells a little too quickly than is to your liking seems a tad patronising. Not to mention the unwanted attention that this site doesnt need.

A bot is a bot is a bot. Dont like it? Dont bot?

8. xwozone

xwozone Active Member

Its really funny when people are bg botting, all running around each other, than my toon is off running his own path. Really like seeing my Warlock being top DPS in most BGs.

I also wish someone would redo the plugins for WSG where it tries to go get the flag rather than attack/defend. Unless BGbuddy has that built in?

I didnt know someone made an addon/plugin to auto kick

Nm, he was talking about something else.

9. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Thank Mocbar.

I'll quote it in the first page.

10. rodxuxa

rodxuxa New Member

Hi tuanha im sorry to bother you again with the same subject, but im curious about the Holy Pally tank healing logic and its relationship with melee swings.

I like to go melee for Seal of Insight mana returns and your Glyph's Battle Healer little free heals but you said i should target the tank for the CC to heal more inteligently. Is there a way to make me swing at the mob, a macro or something?

Thank you as always for the great work, im loving your work, just wet my feet today as ret pvp and it was roflstomp. You really rock man.

11. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Set tank on your focus, so the combat routine still have high priority on him.

Set focus on tank doesn't mean it only heal him when he drop to 70%, it mean start healing him when he drop to 95% and ignore healing all other if he drop below 70%

Then you can target enemy to attack and regen mana.

12. rodxuxa

rodxuxa New Member

Oh, smart as always! Tuanha i'll buy anything you ever make, TV, houses, cars, boats, anything! You sir, rule.

13. Nightmare

Nightmare New Member

My settings don't save for Full AFK/Quest Helper/PvP Helper/Raid. Any ideas?

14. djdnffjd

djdnffjd New Member

when 26th day come? can not wait

15. dturner

dturner Member

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
    16. Akafist

Akafist New Member

Hey,

Boss ID is 62442, there is nothing special within the boss fight. you need to heal tsulong as much as possible without forgetting your raid heal. But there aren't any buffs or mechanics which prevent the healing. i tried setting tsulong as focus target, but he didn't recieve any healing and only heal from beacon of light is too low.

the trick is to set him as main heal target as long no other raidmember aren't too low in health.

17. Spanishguy

Spanishguy Member

Ive been trying this CC out and it seems a bit slow on RBG healing. Idk if its my settings or what, but all I do for RBG settings is click on the PvPHelper button at the bottom of the CC confic screen and click ok. Is there anything else i should do? I'll post logs once i get to an RBG.

18. adznwt

adznwt New Member

looks like an awsome CC i have donated just to try this CC it sounds amazing :D

wow first post ever lol

19. mocbar

mocbar New Member

Scroll down on the first page untill you find the pvp guide from cerbz, use those settings and advice

20. exdeus

exdeus Banned

done yesterday...just have to focus the boss and cc heal it......