• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Paladin - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Nov 16, 2012.

1. wizfor

wizfor Member

the fact that you used to click people before you healed them is more scary than the fact that you think this is an issue or concern

2. iamjayare

iamjayare New Member

never mind. when im in queue for lfr it is on but as soon as i get in the raid it goes away. weird but it works so fk it. love this cc man!

3. amputations

amputations Active Member

Why dont you google "tuanha special edition" and I think you'll find what you are after.

4. Mr3uk

Mr3uk Member

So could you verify if the Twin Consorts debuff is going to be re-scripted for beast of nightmares? Ill either have to learn to heal manually or skip that raid night if not >.<

5. Drizzt1990

Drizzt1990 New Member

I have a Problem with Prot pala, when i change the settings for WoG press apply and close the window and then reopen it, its back to 50/30 %Hp for Me/friendly target. But when I look in the confing file, it has the correct values.

edit: in the logs it says that WoG for prot ist set to 80HP for me 75 for friends, like I set it (did this because I'm below lvl 40 and its the only spell to use holy power for, and else the char sits on 3HoP and won't use CS or Judgment, because I'm holypower capped, wich kind of sucks)
      but ret WoG is on 50/30. Maybe it displays retibution settings in the prot tab?

Attached Files:

6. Tappedout

Tappedout New Member

He confirmed it was implemented on premium. I would suggest knowimg how to manually heal. What will you on release of patch and new raid when hb is getting patched for a few days?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using TheBuddyForum mobile app

7. Mr3uk

Mr3uk Member

Ill use pqr then or disappear for a few days :D but yeah I should take the time to relearn how to play properly. Its just time factor at the mo stopping me :/

8. timwang

timwang Member

I have a suggestion, for the hotkey function, is it possible to add the "partyx" into the selection of the target?
      Then we can set some hotkey for the spell which will be used for friend targets.

9. tataros

tataros New Member

I would like to ask 2 questions about the cc. I am planning to use it for Healing.

1) How is going without framelock?I noticed in the first post config screenshots that it does not use framelock. In other CCs I use for healing (King wow for shaman) I notice a delay in Decision/Execution when I turn off the framelock. I have also read how framelock is working, by allowing multiply tasks to be made per frame and I think is vital especially for healing. Of course the 1000000 likes cannot be wrong, i am just curious wether I overestimate framelock myself.

2) I noticed on screenshots (can't test now I am at work) that the Holy cc also have some spells I can tick for attack. Does that mean that I can use it for questing?I will control the character movement e.t.c. and I will use Lazyraider/Tyrael. Does it attack mobs on solo?Or these attacks have something to do about healing/mana efficiency?

Thanks

10. Soeski

Soeski Member

I can fill in 1) from my perspective. There's almost no CR is use WITH framelock turned on. Simply because the fps drop is too high, WoW gets (near) unplayable. Especially with healing CR's I always heal with framelock off. The CR has to do too many calculations (especially in AoE situations) where my fps get as low as 12. TuanHA's CR is, as far as I know, never used with framelock. None of them. They works fine without, no delays. I tried KingWOW healing with framelock on but that one, even with dispelling turned off, still dropped my fps in LFR to 20 or even 16. Without framelock it works fine, usually nr. 1 of nr. 2 healing whilst being the lowest ilvl char there. (Note: Atillo76 mentioned that he can use KingWOW with framelock on @ 60fps; but I get about 25% of that and my pc is certainly capable, being an Intel Core i5 2500K with 16GB and AMD 7950).
      The only CR I use with framelock on sometimes is using Pure with a DPS toon, but LFR has a lot of AoE fights and you will see a significant drop in fps.
      Also it's mentioned before that LFR is the worst thing you can do in regards to fps. 5-man heroics @ framelock @ 60fps is no problem at all, as well as 10-man raids.

The 2) is attacking in healing mode, implemented to regain some mana and/or do some dps. I never use it though.

11. xxrazorxx

xxrazorxx New Member

Thanks for the new re-designed CC Tuanha. I've noticed a problem with the group healing feature though, during a HC encounter where I have to localize my healing to a specific group the CC still continues to heal other members of other groups. Also, i've noticed a drop in performance from the old CC, is this due to the fact that now the CC advises to use tyrael over Lazyraider? I have tried both bot bases with the CC and results are similar. I am not sure as to why the performance is lower than before. (Special Edition)
      Thnx, still an awesome CC :D

12. tataros

tataros New Member

Thanks a lot. probably was my idea or manipulated myself to feel that is more slow when not in framelock while using the kingwow for shaman :) But you are saying I guess is not an issue. I run Unleashed Fury cc on my warrior with framelock turned on and it works fine with no fps drops at all. But in Kingwow healing with shaman I had huge fps drops too...As for holy dps in questing I have to tried it when get back to home :)

13. b3ta

b3ta Member

Just for some more info from other users:

1. I use it with 0 frame lock and have now cleared 10/13 HC with my holy pala with close to no problems. (even 5/13 HC with the normal edit)
      In LFR i ALWAYS top heal and the CC is so fast i have to pause it to get cast in my self.

Normaly use framelock profiles with other classes too and tbh only one i have seen bether then this one is Leaves.

2. The dps part in holy spec is most for the pvp part/using Crusader Strike on CD to get holy power. (not the best for Denounce spam for questing)

14. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Really love a detail post like this, I'll add Wrathion to heal list.

15. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Righteous Fury used outside dungeon in Holy/Ret for a reason (protect buff from dispeller)

Please read FAQ #1 page about it.

16. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Fixing soon xD, thank Drizz

17. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

There's no HB API support it... I can't sorry

18. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

I'll look at that, thank man.

19. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

New update:
      Add Wrathion and Tsulong to heal list (you need to target/focus him)
      Fix Ret/Prot Word of Glory Setting
      Fix Group Healing

Thank guys for reporting.

20. mh46107

mh46107 New Member

i was using this before the recent update as ret pvp paladin in arena and kicking ass, now im doing terrible lol, what gives? anyone else having this problem?