• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Paladin - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Nov 16, 2012.

1. icheatedlol

icheatedlol New Member

Make sure HB is a fresh download too. I even delete all other routines, delete all plugins, and delete everything except tyrael bot...before loading the version of HB for the first time.

I will test holy paladin today in arena as well.

2. HB1859L68

HB1859L68 New Member

Hey tuanha is the SE latest revision on 530?

3. valleycommando

valleycommando Member

4. icheatedlol

icheatedlol New Member

5. valleycommando

valleycommando Member

yup turned it off and on but does the same thing :( noticed beacon is messing up but why would that cause the cc to not cast instants ?

edit : the beacon of light error still happens even when its unchecked in settings

6. nate8282

nate8282 Member Legendary

7. 09ROPSI

09ROPSI New Member

Tuanha, any way to make this prioritize dispell for other healers in rbgs and 5s? Is this possible with a plug in? I would gladly donate for any info/update on this. Thank you.

8. 09ROPSI

09ROPSI New Member

After looking around I found <CleanseASAP>True</CleanseASAP> could I change that to something similar to <HandofSacCCRemoveHealer>False</HandofSacCCRemoveHealer>? Perhaps <CleanseASAPHealer>True</CleanseASAPHealer>

9. icurnvs

icurnvs Member

The damage output I'm getting from this class while grinding/questing using botanist's pangaea is second to none. I have all sorts of weird issues though while grinding. If my wow window isn't the selected window sometimes, the bot doesn't move. Most times, after killing a mob, it'll wait like 45 seconds before it loots it. When pathing around from hotspot to hotspot, the mounting/dismounting is very bot-looking. For example, I'll be mounted, the bot will target a mob, dismount, remount for a split second, and dismount and engage the mob. This happens most of the time. Also, the bot isn't releasing from the spirit healer when using this class. ALL of these issues are solved by going back to Singular - but Singular's damage output is not nearly what this one's is. Anyone else running into these issues?

10. devilady

devilady New Member

All the time I have error beacon. And hb stops healing randomly. Playing high rated arena is impossible now.
      Here is log.

Attached Files:

11. timwang

timwang Member

When the monk use the "Touch of Karma" on you, I found that my Paladin will keep attack the monk and all the damage are reflected back to myself.
      It should be changed to use blink or other skill to control the monk.

12. Nat

Nat New Member

Hi Tuanha!

Can you put a Hotkey for Cleanse spell? Sometimes we need dispel on a right moment, not immediately. For example in Dark Animus (Matter Swap) and Malkorok (Displaced Energy).

Thank you!

13. ilvllaniac

ilvllaniac New Member

HB crash fix when Loading "Special edition" ( some have that problem i see )

Honorbuddy\Routines\TuanHAProfile\Settings

If you do not see the file named "LoginSettingsDoNotShare"
      then copy it from 1 of your other "TuanHA profiles"
      or open a notepad / Dokument and save as "LoginSettingsDoNotShare.XML" and add it to Settings folder

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <THLoginSettings>
      <Username>Your login</Username>
      <Password>Your password</Password>
      <AutoLogin>False</AutoLogin>
      <RememberMe>True</RememberMe>
      <ShowPassword>False</ShowPassword>
      </THLoginSettings>

Replace "Your login" and "Your Password" and save it as a XML-dokument

14. chirax

chirax Member

Please somebody give arena 2k setting file.
      Also TuanHa, my pally always dismount(cast Holy shock), what the problem?
      Use private version.

15. icheatedlol

icheatedlol New Member

The use of Holy Shock on CD is great, sometimes, but it still needs adjustment. As a avid user of this routine in 2k+ arenas/RBGs and heroic progression raider, PLEASE keep these in mind in future updates.

Please stop casting HS when player is mounted. For example...arena match is about to start, trying to mount up, and auto dismount due to use of Holy Shock. Looks bad when everyone's trying to mount up, you're trying to get mounted but it keeps dismounting you the second you get mounted. It also does this in raid. If we're casting mount, or mounted, please stop this. I've just dealt with this for a long time by pausing the bot until needed.

Next, and a huge flaw in the healing rotation, is still the use of Holy Shock on CD. When the pally reaches 3, 4, or even 5hp and Holy Shock is on CD, it will use it. This becomes a waist with holy avenger is active, sometimes a huge loss of hps. Say the pally is currently at 2hp, HA active, and casts HR/DL...the pally now has 5hp. IF HS is available at this point, the routine will use it. Putting you at 8hp...and you just put to waist 3hp. If the HA talent is chosen, this is how the CR is often using it. Only ways of avoiding this are using divine purpose, or manually using HA and manually EF/LoD yourself before the CR overuses your HP.

Another thing is the use of EF blanket. Everyone needs to realize the use of 1HP EF blanket got nerfed, and it should now always be used at 3HP. Either way, with blanket checked, it will still attempt to blanket the raid even when someone is at critically low health, when that full 3hp EF could be used to save someone (a tank). Example, a tanks sitting at 10% health and already has a EF tick on them. The CR sees that you have 3HP and uses it on its blanketing technique, by casting a giant EF (mine crit for 200k) on some random person in the group and skipping over that other critically low person in the raid. This should not happen. This is also where the CR is majorly flawed in proving grounds and 10m raids, I'd highly advise turning blanket off in these and setting WoG to a more fitting number until this is implemented into the routine.

Lastly, I firmly believe a ms timer should be added to the "cleanse instantly" feature similar to the rebuke interrupt. If you think an instant dispel isn't just as noticeable, if not much more noticeable, by BOTH the other team and your team you're very wrong. I currently use all of these features manually with macros, rebuke set at 800 ms can still interrupt certain spells instantly, even worse than interrupting long spells shortly into them...your opponents have probably already reported you.

I've adjusted the routine to *comfortably* carry beyond wave 30 in PG though, multiple top 10 WoL rankings, multiple titles, etc. Just because its a bot doesn't mean it should do everything possible for you.

16. devilady

devilady New Member

I just want to say that it was my fault. I didnt realize that i had previous rev. At current rev. I don't have any issues so far.:cool:

How to use properly cc/stuns while routine use all gcds? Its pointless to use pause with every cc. Any ideas?
      Any chance to share some pvp (arena and rbg) settings, or maybe some tips which settings are most important and which talents work best with CR?
      You guys are using HA in 3s? or 3HP talent?

17. Sighthound

Sighthound New Member

Is there a way to manage Avenging Wrath and Guardian of Ancient Kings? I want to enable them manually and can't find a setting on the Special Edition as Ret Pally...

18. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

i think the slow down for healing has be gone but some times i stil need to click a party frame to get something off on him.

19. valleycommando

valleycommando Member

still bugging out with holy shock, on rev 36 now and its still not casting holy shock properly in arena, works great outside of arenas for me, top in LFR top in flex top in normals, top in rbgs, struggling like hell in arena cause u constantly got to laft click on player frames to cast holy shock
      beacon bug seems to have gone tho which is great

20. kakashi310

kakashi310 New Member

same here.