• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Paladin - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

hey tuanha awsome new code would u mind making an option Dispell Deepfreeze only when fighting mages that is verry needed? because sometimes he dispell evrything but on mages teams you need to dispell the deepfreeze its important

2. Getgot

Getgot New Member

I dunno if I am misunderstanding you, but when you dispell a debuff its random you can't pick it

3. Shizznity

Shizznity New Member

Started working now, nvm then :D

Attached Files:

4. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

what i mean he should make a option button Cleanse when deepfreeze only because sometimes you partner get deepfreeze and he trys to do damage in that time iwanna dispell him so he doesend gets the damage from the deepfreeze but cleansy dispell ranom things to so sometimes i dont have a dispell to dispell deepfreeze.

5. CyberElpy

CyberElpy New Member

Still now working for spam Hummer of Wrath on cooldown, sry. CR choose Judgment, Crusader Strike, Exorcism too often and ignore Hummer in this short 20 sec (30 sec with talent) period of burst >_<

But your CR is the best in all other issues for me, so i will play with it =)

6. scart35

scart35 New Member

in heavy AOE situation it should use HR-HS-LoD but it is spamming HR all the time wich isnt mana efficient and it isnt good for output too.

7. icheatedlol

icheatedlol New Member

tell me more

Then you just need to adjust your CR to make it work how - you - like, nothing needs to be changed with this CR except *your* personal settings.

My CR however is set perfectly for my raid, rarely using anything except HS HR HR EF. LoD should only be used over EF when effecting a minimum of 6 people without overhealing. I have fukin amazing output and mana efficiency, it's rare for me not to be top heals with 5 other healers...I literally rank on more than half of the fights, every single week (heroics).

If you're having mana issues L2 jump/strafe/stop casting. The heal logic of this CR is perfect, nothing needs to be changed except the way people enter their numbers in the boxes.

8. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

I'm so happy with achievement you've just PM me icheatedlol, that make my day. Seriously!!!

9. projektt

projektt Active Member

Could you share your settings?> I'm fairly new to HPally's

10. b3ta

b3ta Member

icheatedlol Aint alone with this CR working perfect.
      I have now downed 7/14 bosses HC with almost no tweaks to the raid holy settings beside tweaking down the LoD use and manuel use of CD?s
      I run with 12500 Spirit And never go oom.

So even more love send from here to Tuanha :)

11. thang123

thang123 New Member

I open HB this morning and login to use my Pally special edition but it gave me the error: "unhandled exception has occured in a component in your application. If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and atempt to continue". The details of error is: "
      "

12. icheatedlol

icheatedlol New Member

No, I'm not going to share my exact settings that i spent weeks tweaking to fit my play style, because there's hundreds of people sitting here that don't actually post, making hundreds of pallies with the exact same settings, competing for the exact same numbers.
      I can say that being extremely knowledgable about actually being a holy paladin, and playing along with the CR sometimes as if it wasn't there, is also key. (Padding before the pull, etc.)
      I'm well past wave 40 in proving grounds, deep into heroic SoO, and well past 2k in all my arena/rbg ratings - using this CR as is right now - on 2 different pallies.
      As far as arena, If you're not already a 2k player before using this CR, don't ever expect a CR to carry you much further beyond that imo.
      Everything I've ever learned recently about playing as a holy paladin in raids has came from very few links...whether you raid 10m or 25m.

Holy Paladin 5.4
      [MoP] Holy Paladin Guide 5.4 - Page 22
      fullspectrumholypally | Full Spectrum ? US Alleria Bouchbagette ? Holy Paladin
      World of Logs - Real Time Raid Analysis

13. DrSalvation

DrSalvation New Member

Since you didn't respond to my post I'll try again. Why is this thing casting flash of light on myself and other targets while I'm tanking bosses? That's just asking to get me killed. How do I change it? (I set flash of light self off in the options menu) I have the Special Edition version.

14. Holyitsbob

Holyitsbob New Member

i dont kno if its just me .... did something happen with 5.4??? ... i mained a holy pally up until 5.4 cuz tuanha was the best and made me the best out of all my friends ... and with 5.4 .... im bottom of the charts with everything ..... So i switched to ret recently ... fully geared gemd reforged enchanted and everything ... and im pullin #13 DPS 35k with a 514 IL????? ive SVN update ... delted it and got it again ... i fully reinstalled HB ... but it just seems to me im goin to S*** ..... if anything i can do will help ..... man i need some answers .... i thought of getting special edition but im afriad to spend the money and still be disappointed .. but like i said Tuanha u were great to me in all previous patches!!!! so if theres something i need to do!!!! Pls let me kno!!!! PLS!!!!

15. icheatedlol

icheatedlol New Member

Special Edition > Public Edition.

If it's unchecked for both...................post a log.

16. Holyitsbob

Holyitsbob New Member

Ok well let me ask this ... the grayed out things i nthe settings ... is tht the only thing u get with the special edition??? cuz i dont see how those are possibly gonna bring my DPS up by 80k ... or my healing any better??

17. Holyitsbob

Holyitsbob New Member

And i wasnt being a smart ass cuz i just read it back to myself ... i am just asking

18. Zarkis3

Zarkis3 New Member

19. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Make sure you turn off any Flash of Light AND Selfless Healer.

20. neodite

neodite New Member

I still get the 'Heal freeze' others have reported.

Well I say freeze, it does not completly stop, it wait till people get super low and then starts spamming the big heals (No HS on CD, or EF to use HP etc.)

No log i'm afraid as not on my pc, but I belive others have posted them, so just posting to confirm I am seeing this too.