• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Paladin - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Sk1vvy

Sk1vvy Member

i'll got the same error on weekends. Download Dr. Web CureIt, check ALL your devices (PC, notebook, mobile phone and tablet with android), then reload PC with CR and your modem.

2. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

i have the same on special edition to when you get frozen by a mage or what ever the cc react slow in arena

3. Holyitsbob

Holyitsbob New Member

i dont see the thing anymore to buy the advanced version??? where is it???

4. crustina

crustina Member

The chinese guys always can't Connect to your website!
      So we always can't use your routines!
      QQ截图20131018195307.jpg
      QQ截图20131018200948.jpg
      Could you do something for this!?

5. mrbgray

mrbgray New Member

Did flex last night before bed on malkorok pulled around 120k hps 518 ilvl. More sometimes just depended. Looked like it was working pretty well to me thanks tuanha. :)

And I was using special edition.

6. rosek

rosek New Member

just came back to wow after 6 months ... install bot , install Special edtion of this Routine and rock :D the whole time rank 1 in Recount with my bad itemlevel 510 ... the other where ~ 530 itenlevel
      after raid some guy wisper me if i want to raid next time with his guild .. haha ... love u tuanha
      this is sooooo awesome !

7. gaminggrade

gaminggrade New Member

Wonderful routine man,congratz for your work! Cheers!

8. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

I'm talking with some Chinese donor and it work fine for them... Cloudflare (a company that I'm using their service) is upgrading their equipment, maybe that the reason.

9. Holyitsbob

Holyitsbob New Member

Where do i buy the special edition ... i ask i again

10. mcwhat

mcwhat New Member

I just did malkorok using the special edition as well. While my HP/S was pretty good it looked like the bot wasn't even aware of the shields and didn't do anything to top them off, it just waited until people were low health and spammed single target heals on them and holy radiance until I was OOM. Immersius support was pretty bad too. At 520 ilvl it was lucky to get 1 blob healed to full before it reached the center. Pretty disappointing.

11. Mister

Mister New Member

I did some 3's arenas last night with the latest version of the special edition (last night's latest). I'm still tuning some settings and trying different things since 5.4.

Group was Holy Pally, Arms Warrior, Unholy DK (and pet).

I had a lot of moments where the CC just sticks in a loop and it's trying to cast Holy Prism or Holy Shock... and then I have to manually target or just pause the routine. By the time this happens, it's hard to recover.

Attached is a log of a 15 second Holy Prism loop. I manually healed a couple times and then just paused the CC. Based on the log, I don't think I even had the Holy Prism talent for this game.

Any help from Tuanha (or anyone else with some helpful feedback) would be appreciated, thanks.

Edit: Added a second log with CC initialization and settings

Attached Files:

12. icheatedlol

icheatedlol New Member

I would suggest starting to tune the settings in fr/flex then, because you're not doing something right. I'm oom every single fight and that's actually a good thing. Make sure your HL, DL, FL, and HR spells are at *reasonable* values, and adjust them multiple times to perfect it.
      The Malkorok fight itself is a tricky one for any pally - it's all about shields. Personally, if my CR is spamming anything besides HR I know somethings wrong, because thats how 5.4 hpals should be healing. You could actually be running into an issue with HB itself as well...if you notice the CR stopping the use of HP, i'd suggest closing it and reloading it, manually healing while it reloads.

I too have had this issue...I've began to just restart HB over after pulls to clear all the errors out and what not, fresh starts, but here's a log with Holy Shock doing the same thing during a heroic thok fight. This is specced as Selfless Healer. I've also edited out about 1000 lines of errors previous to this.

View attachment shock.txt

13. Mister

Mister New Member

Oh good... I'm not going crazy. I wish I had more information than this to add to the conversation. I guess I'll have to be mindful of which talents are checked ON/OFF in my settings and hope for the best.

14. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

There's something wrong with spell cooldown... I have that problem too and only error on Holy Shock and Holy Prism, all other spell work fine.

I'm not sure it's HB Bug but same function all other work fine then there must be something wrong with HB.

I'll test more and tell Raphus the potential bug.

Thank for the log guys.

15. icheatedlol

icheatedlol New Member

I'd suggest swapping your holy prism values around, hit friendly at a lower health (40-50?) and enemy at higher (90+)...it'll prevent the breaking of cc's from aoe off of your teammate, help with dps, and still heal the team. I also noticed you're running combat bot, does this ever spam out errors in your log / start screwing up the heal rotation completely?

Tuanha, pls take out the immediate dispel of "frozen" targets. e.g. when a mage hits you with frost nova freezing you in place and you can freedom out of it. I find it dispelling this, and then being on cd for Deep Freeze's, etc. Also PLEASE look into coding a timer for the dispels (and also Nimble Brew). Immediate dispels of Hammer of Justice's, etc look really bad. A timer where we could choose to "immediate dispel after [400]ms" would be legit, no human could ever dispel as fast as this thing.

16. Mister

Mister New Member

I've felt the same way for a while. It's scary fast. I love it and fear it at the same time.

17. kuhl0442

kuhl0442 New Member

Turn evil on Cd dosnt work when spec into it have to manually do it.

18. 1198Corse

1198Corse Member Legendary

I have been lookin around, and I cant find it so I figured I would ask. Is there an area within the Paladin CC (Special Edition, latest version) where I can toggle on or off righteous fury as a healer? I keep trying to apply it, but the routine just keeps taking it back off. I cant find a check box to allow it or use it on its own =\

Edit: I found under the control options Auto Righteous Fury, I imagine if I tick that off it should do what I am tryin to do. I am just blind.

19. mcwhat

mcwhat New Member

Not sure how any of this would make the routine shield aware. If all players are at full health with red shields the routine just stands there, it waits until a player is low and then starts spamming on them. If there are multiple people with low health it will spam HR on the lowest of them even if they may already have a full shield.

20. Drizzt1990

Drizzt1990 New Member

holypala76bg_tuanha.PNG

Currently leveling a holypala as pvp toon...

worked quite well :p