• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Paladin - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Nov 16, 2012.

1. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Public Release is READY! Please download and enjoy.
      If you have the pre 5.4 version, please remove folder TuanHAPaladin and download .zip file again. Thank you.​

2. Haggy223

Haggy223 New Member

After working on my hunter for a couple of weeks, I'm back to my paladin. Tried it in arena today (RET). Wasn't very successful.
      Has the CR been optimized / tested for 5.4 and RET already?

In the first post Framelock is still recommended to be disabled? Is that still the case? I saw some posts where people run it with FL enabled?

Haggy

3. HulaHoops

HulaHoops New Member

What does Cleanse unit debuffs 1 mean / do

Can you please explain this.

4. Insanityy

Insanityy New Member

enable framelock in hb and set TPS to 30 unless your fps is lower than 30, then disable framelock in the botbase you are using, stat prio for ret is haste>crit>mastery

5. icheatedlol

icheatedlol New Member

I haven't ran ret since last season, however I can tell you that you're not going to have a lot of fun as ret in arena or rbgs until you pick up a Grievous weapon, along with a lot of other grievous gear. When we see a ret in rbgs or arenas right now it's kinda comical, and they're either ignored or blown up. At the moment everyone in arena above 1600 probably has their weapons.

Dispels anything with 1 dot on them.

6. HulaHoops

HulaHoops New Member

Ah OK perfect :)

7. liammifsud

liammifsud New Member

Just wondering what kinda numbers other ret paladin are pulling in normal fights like Sha of doubt, malkorok type fights, i am 556ilvl and pulling around 200k with the paid version

8. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

im using the special edition and it stil keeps happning in some situation where the bot doesend heal for a few when we all low?

9. zinner

zinner Community Developer

Whats up with the pause thingie ??????

10. skittle12345

skittle12345 Member

few days ago in arena healing, this was fast and responsive, now its just taking too long to heal or react to anything. Sometimes it wont heal my teams mates until their around 20-30% which is just no good.

11. mnipper

mnipper Member

some logs would probably be most helpful in Tuanha getting to the root of this issue.

12. icheatedlol

icheatedlol New Member

Seriously need to change heal priority to use DP proc & 3 HP EF/WoG > any casted heal, especially in arena. I currently avoid this by running around and manually using my DP procs on teammates. However in a scenario of "my teammates dying fast" if I was to stand in place healing while this was happening, and I had a divine purpose proc (huge instant heal) the CR would choose to cast a flash of light heal.

13. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

what is your heal priorty then in the list because my heal priorty is on default ye on a cc on me my partner gets down to 40 50 then i need to pop wings but ive tweaked abit but not the heal priorty what settings you have for arena

14. xxrazorxx

xxrazorxx New Member

View attachment 5904 2013-10-31 21.18.txt
      View attachment 5284 2013-10-31 20.33.txt
      View attachment 5548 2013-10-31 20.01.txt
      View attachment 6036 2013-10-31 20.27.txt
      View attachment 2728 2013-10-31 20.46.txt
      View attachment 5344 2013-10-31 19.30.txt
      View attachment 5252 2013-10-31 20.14.txt
      View attachment 3968 2013-10-31 20.41.txt
      View attachment 5216 2013-10-31 20.07.txt
      Any news or updates as to why the routine keeps stopping or pausing during encounters? It's bordering on impossible to use. I've tried using the routine with both Tyrael and Lazyraider, SE & free versions and the same thing happens which means during encounters I have to stop and close HB, reload and start routine again which usually happens again several times throughout the fights. Every boss normal & HC. I hope this problem gets sorted out soon as I will have to drop playing the pally and use a different class full-time. I've uploaded several logs in the last couple of weeks and still no fix. Thnx Tuahna, I know you do an amazing job with this routine but it needs a fix quickly.

15. macVsog

macVsog New Member

Maybe uploading a log can help TuanHA pinpoint the problem. Myself it has been running very smooth with no pauses in SoO 25 Normal and HC getting WOL rankings. Haven't had to shut HB down and restart for any reason yet.

16. xxrazorxx

xxrazorxx New Member

Up until a few wks ago I was getting ranked WOL 25/10man every wk, I've tried making clean install of bot, routines etc.. even gone as far as reformatting pc with just HB/tyrael/lazyraider/Tuahna SE & Wow & trying on 2 spare machines with the same outcome. I have seen several posts on the forum of others experiencing the same problem, but still no fix. This is the only routine I've had these problems. I've read several times about this new feature in routine that detects manual casting overrides, maybe this is the problem? I have to override the routine several times throughout an encounter. Just a thought. Thnx for feedback though buddy
      For the time being i'm going to play my priest instead :(

17. Nat

Nat New Member

I have the same problem. And we need that Tuanha adds the Cleanse spell on list for hotkeys. A lot of times, we need to dispel on right moment, for example, on Malkorok, Dark Animus, Etc. On these bosses, we have to turn off the CR, dispel, and turn on again. This is a loss of HPS and sometimes a wipe. And also, when the "Cleanse immediately" is ON, the CR sometimes doesn't dispel immediately and sometimes dispels immediately. Seems there is a delay on CR.

Tuanha, if you are too busy, I can try help you for coding. I dont know nothing about coding, but I can learn and help you if you need. We need these problems fixed please.

Thank you!

18. Exersist

Exersist New Member

Got same problem, bot stopping sometimes when people clearly need healing. Often I need to restart HB to fix it.

19. icheatedlol

icheatedlol New Member

You can help by posting logs, or emailing them to Tuanha if you don't feel safe posting them here. I've been a programmer for 14 years and I think it's safe to say, leave it to the man writing the code.

I strafe when I need to cast instant spells, such as dispell. Will be going into LFR momentarily to make sure my healing is still where it was previously. Do you raid 25m?
      Edit: Meh
      Untitled.png
      Out of curiousity, what profile for priest?

Post a log from this occurrence then.

20. xxrazorxx

xxrazorxx New Member

I raid both 10 and 25man Normal/HC on pally but play my priest manually, it's the only class I really know how to play effectively for HC raiding.
      I also strafe when i need to break a cast. very rarely the routine works flawlessly, when it does work without the routine stopping its amazing, top heals everytime. I am aware that not all people are having this issue, but for those of us that are it's frustrating.