• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Paladin - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Haybale

Haybale New Member

Tuanha, the warrior routine blew my socks off. Everyone I know at 2k thinks I am the best warrior in the world. To be honest, I think I could have pushed 2.2-2.4k rating if my teammates were better. I know that you don't want to admit which routine you spend more time on or favor, but with the upcoming season: I would like to know what you will be focusing on so that I know what class to push for season 15.

Much thanks

2. Cloud1

Cloud1 New Member

Does anyone have an great setting for end game Ret I wanna pull a bit more Dps as well I fell it has more but my setings are holding me back

3. gj.bot

gj.bot New Member

It seems that, the routine doesnt use Crusader Strike while leveling in low levels oO
      EDIT: Or wont attack at all. Uses one skill to pull, and acts like it is out of combat after that. Not even AA sometimes

4. giorgos9334

giorgos9334 New Member

Works fine for me. I did have to delete the wtf folder and reisntall HB, but since then, its been smooth sailing.

5. scart35

scart35 New Member

Currently Im running haste build with EF in 25H raid and im not happy with its performance. Can you please share your precious wisdom with us and give us a hint or two on how to set up routine with SH build?
      Thanks.
      H?lly-Burning Blade EU

6. SHJordan

SHJordan Member

Really? That personal? =p

7. Erkazz

Erkazz Member

I have a problem with BGbuddy I have the following message Hold on Eat/Drink/Dead/Not in Game/Sesurrection Sickness/Attack Out of Combat and it does not get BG tag

Edit :It works after check Attack Out of Combat

8. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

check attack out of combat and the message wil be gone and it wil move if you uncheck attack out of combat it wil not run also watch out with bgbotting its verry risky i would do it manually and just use hb for the rotation.

9. TheHammer

TheHammer New Member

Just FYI TuanHA, before others tell you the CR is not working good with new version of HB (as it always happen when new patch comes):

Did Immerseus and Fallen Protectors today, both Heroic, and the CR is healing FINE with the current release of the bot. I healed the same amount of the other 2 healers (i run 10 man), and the boss is dead. So, for me it's all good!! =)

10. Njoda

Njoda New Member

View attachment 120782

So im getting Error 403....
      when im trying to login with the same username and password i use on your website.

11. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Look like there's virus or malware or something in your pc because I use cloudflare service that automatically block suspicious access...

Can you please reset your IP then visit my website using browser first before starting HB, I think it should fix that problem.

12. dsl1

dsl1 New Member

Agreed. He is spread too thinly across too many cr's. He said he'd add a lights hammer hotkey a few weeks ago and nothing yet. The prot rotation is lackluster and in it's current form not worth the 15$ I spent. I'm sure if he focused on it a bit it would be great but he has 20 other specs to support as well.

13. Njoda

Njoda New Member

Took him 5 mins to fix it :D Awesome support ! Loving it !

14. dailydose

dailydose Member

yeah. that is why i love Millz CR's so much. They get improved on a daily basis, especially in regards to pve

15. RobertPaulson

RobertPaulson Member

That was a fluke bro, he fixed this in responce to one of mine and a few others months ago...

IF for some reason is is actually broken again, simply turn off EF mode and auto beacon for that fight, clear your focus, and just don't bother targeting anyone. The CR will protect you, then everyone else equally but should still not hit a tank that has the debuff.

Bob

16. vaarsuvius

vaarsuvius New Member

I just turned Sor- Use on 5 HP. I just hit my keybind for EF when it is up with 5 stacks. I also use clique with grid so I can auto target people with EF. I still doing amazing healing. You just have to try a few things

17. RobertPaulson

RobertPaulson Member

Warning, Incoming Wall Of Text:

Well said, and I'll add this as well. WoW executes EVERYTHING done in between each frame render, every addon you have add's time to this, everything "extra" like scrolling combat txt adds to this. Unit frame addons SPECIFICALLY have always dropped my FPS a ton. Now, thats JUST WoW, in 32 Bit mode to make things worse due to memory restrictions and lots of other crap. Goto the Shrine, SW, or Org and stand in the most crowded area you can find and watch your frame counter get jiggy with it. Now, go and tweak your graphics settings to a BOTTER's level, Good is fine for most botters, AFK for sure, midline gives me nice graphics with ton of headroom still.

Now fire up HB, I run Tyrael with Softmode & Hardmode checked at 60 fps, Continuous healing cause thats what I do, Plugins OFFFFFF. In the CC I don't really notice an impact UNLESS I have the Cleanse EVERYTHING Instantly on in a 25 man group, and I still leave it on because it's not that bad. HB happens to have to run all it's Pulses between frame renders as WELL. Note I didn't say ALL it's code, that depends on if your in locked mode. If you are then everything in in an HB "pulse" (and WoW Lua, I.E. All addons and most of WoW internally) gets executed between EACH frame. Just remember in locked mode, Pulses need to be fast, because every addon, various internal code, and what now have to FINISH executing in EVERY pulse. From what I understand, and this IS ME GUESTIMATING, the hard lock vs softlock options basically mean this. Hardlock runs all of your CC's Pulses, and ALL your HB Bot Base Pulses between frames. Softlock I would guess runs all your Bot Bases code between frames and lets the CC fend for it's self. No one has told me this, I didn't read it somewhere, it's purely speculation on my best guess's.

This is the best explanation I could write this evening, there is probably a mistake in there somewhere lol but all of it is sound information. So, reading the above paragraph should explain completely why you want your addons in WoW limited, why you want a sain graphics setting in WoW, why you don't really want to be running addons in HB (they are mostly fine, for AFK botting and farming, but not for raiding with Tyrael!). And finally once digested should give you an understanding of WHAT to set your Frame Rate (Ticks) to in both HB settings and in Tyrael. My personal test of what will work is to stand in the Shrine, in full raid setup with HB running and looking around. I your frames EVER dip below 60, it's a very safe idea to set your settings for 30fps. If it is running at like 100 FPS+ in shrine, you shouldn't be asking questions here, you should be answering them;-).

Something I feel deserves it's own line, turn ON unit frames while testing and wait for a few, note I'm pretty sure you saw your fps goto shit, now turn them back OFF, should be much better. Recount and Carbonite I love, but of ALL the addons I use in WoW they truly are PIG's and WILL lower your performance FPS substantially, Recount IN COMBAT specifically.

And to end the novel some nice trickery to set WoW and HB up to be higher priorities in Windoze than anything other than other core system processes. This sets them to level 13 of 14, normally they run at 8...

Setup a wow shortcut on your desktop (wow32.exe) and edit the shortcut to execute as an administrator:
      C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c "start /high C:\YourWoWDirectory\Wow.exe"

Setup an HB shortcut on your desktop (right click your HonorBuddy.exe and click send to deskstop) and edit the shortcut to execute as an administrator, then change the run line too:
      C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c "start /high C:\YourHBDirectory\YourHonorBuddy.exe"

No bragging here, just for comparisons sake I have a I7 3.5 ghz with 32GB's of ram, and an Nvidia 780 GTX set on MEDIUM lol and I can "make" wow kill it self without even running honorbuddy. Setup right and the fps count hits 300 fps and bounces there like its a cap lol. WoW alone in ULTRA everything with ALL my addons running inside the shrine and the HONEST answer is 40-60 FPS.

Hope that helps someone out there;-)

BoB

18. RobertPaulson

RobertPaulson Member

Tuanha, Really need your input on this

Tuanha, Please, Please, Please put your input on this. I've asked repeatedly to no avail here is a direct link to my original question: ClickMe

Since that time my gear has gotten a little better, and I switch backed to a 10k haste/17k Spirit build:

Code:
      ILvl 569 w/T16 4 Set
      Stat	Buffed	UnBuffed
      Intel	29695	26916
      Stamina	39324	35750
      Spirit	17067	17067     Hard Capped, otherwise over 23K...
      Mastery	36.11%	29.37%
      SpellP	46779	39747
      Crit	22.93%	16.83%
      Haste	45.15%	38.24%     Capped at 10867 for +5 Ticks of EF

Trinket 1 Prismatic Prison of Pride (Warforged 559+8)
      Trinket 2 Thok's Acid-Grooved Tooth
      I post the trinkets because someone mentioned that the Dysmorphic Samophlange of Discontinuity (Spirit Proc) would be better, I dunno about that.

So the question remains: 1HP EF Blanket Mode or 2/3HP EF. Or should we optimize differently now? Is the 10K Haste Point the way to go or spend those reforge/gem points on Intellect/Spirit/Spell Power?

My current Talent Build is:
      Speed of Light
      Fist Of Justice
      Eternal Flame
      Clemency
      Divine Purpose
      And I switch between Light's Hammer and Holy Prism

Glyphs Are:
      Beacon of Light
      Hand of Sacrifice
      Protector of the Innocent

For the Glyphs, are these your recommended or should I change them up?

Code:
      Last night for the Fallen Protector's 10m Heroic 2.5 Healing it (Disc Priest was the 0.5 lol)

Eternal Flame			24.5%
      Illuminated Healing		20.5%
      Beacon of Light			17.2%
      Holy Radiance			7.9%
      Spirit of Chi-Ji		6.5%
      Arcing Light			5.2%
      Others fade off
      And thats what most fights break out to be, is that just as good as it gets or do I need to change some things?

Thank you for your time,

BoB

19. Cloud1

Cloud1 New Member

I posted this in the wrong cr so im posting it here i get a lag spike when the bot starts the rotation and its killing my dps is there anything im doing wrong last week i was doing really great numbers now i got replaced tonight since my numbers have droped do to the lag issues here is a log View attachment 120851

20. SHJordan

SHJordan Member

I think i've setup the shortcup wrong, care to show how i should be set?
      View attachment 120891
      View attachment 120892