• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Shaman - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Lychking

Lychking New Member

how do u get this beta arena version?

2. Soeski

Soeski Member

Once it's off and you still have fps issues... lower your WoW GFX settings to "high" or "good". I used to have it on max for every setting, before my botting days hehe... Since HB I can run WoW on "good" to get fairly ok results without framelock. I do not want to lower my resolution (1920x1200 now).
      Bottom line; HB eats fps :)

3. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

i run wow on ultra settings and i stil have in raids and arena like 60 70 80 fps or 35 40 sometimes

4. b2kBlaze

b2kBlaze Member

Any1 had problems when you use TuanHA routine and then it just stops working properly?
      I used this one with my resto on the arena, after we hit 1750+ it just stopped healing my partner.
      Both HB and routine reinstall didn't work...
      Had this issue before when used Hunter SE. Just stopped using lots of skills.
      Any ideas what it could be?

5. Soeski

Soeski Member

Beast of a machine and not playing on 1920x1200 probably? Or not full screen? My rig can definately handle Ultra, but not with HB on. HC 5 mans is fine, normal PvE outside is fine. LFR 25 man? Nah... too heavy.
      I must add; I'm playing on Windows 8 with DX9 (DX11 impacts performance a lot more). It seems Windows 7 is a lot faster with HB; read it somewhere.

6. kvantor

kvantor Member

Elem sham not work :(:confused:

7. alshebani

alshebani New Member

Will test it!

8. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

i play on 1920x1080 and full ultra i have i7 3770k 3.50ghz asus p8z77-m pro mobo 12 gig ram asus gtx 760 and 1tb sata drive and 250gb ssd:) i play on 1920x1080 windows mode because i do other stuf in the background to. but when im questbotting on my few accounts i play on lowest reso i play on raids to on ultra with 80 70 50 35 40 fps it keeps switching when standing on differenc eplace but never lag i use the nvidia shield optimiser aswel from the nvidia driver. for playing on ultra but soon im going to upgrade my mobo from the m pro to a asus extreme mobo and my memory wil be upgrade to soon im running 1600mhz module of corshair but i wanna go for 2400mhz when i run hb its only like 2 3 4 cpu useage and wow the same. i dont use framelock but i never lag when i use tuanha special edition pack and hb i use it for arena and pve raiding 25 man of my guild mostly i play healer

9. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

SVN Update it yet sir? What revision you are using?

10. Jon310

Jon310 Member

I found a bug, the cc will cast riptide on back ox statue.

57:605 HP: 100% Mana: 100 Black Ox Statue 36.26y 93% hp Riptide (Riptide63273)
      58:934 HP: 100% Mana: 97 Black Ox Statue 36.26y 93% hp Riptide (Riptide63273)
      00:233 HP: 100% Mana: 95 Black Ox Statue 36.71y 93% hp Riptide (Riptide63273)
      01:534 HP: 100% Mana: 92 Black Ox Statue 36.71y 93% hp Riptide (Riptide63273)

Did that until I was oom.

11. kvantor

kvantor Member

where i can find your svn?
      in first post is just zip archive

12. Jon310

Jon310 Member

The folder inside the zip already has the svn set up in it. If you have Tortoise svn installed and updated you can right click the TuanHAShamanPublicRelease folder once its in your Routines and click SVN Update option.

Tuanha, I have a suggestion regarding the use of lightning bolt for the Telluric Currents Glyph. Lightning bolt cast should be canceled if someone needs a heal to avoid unnecessary deaths. In my cc I have it coded to cancel at 70%, you will prob want to play with that number, but sometimes it means the difference between a tank death.

Thanks for the quality of work you do around here.
      - Jon

13. Soeski

Soeski Member

What OS are you using? 7 or 8? DX9 or DX11? This might be a big difference as well.
      Cpu load of wow and HB is quite low on my system too, so that's not the issue. GPU load is 28% at ultra settings, so no issue as well. It just like... HB can't go any faster or something.

14. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

im running windows 7 professional 64bit i have bought the os im not using a downloaded one i get 4% of load from wow or 3 2 never above 8 procent and when i run 5 wows i stil running like 40 39 26 % cpu load but sometimes there popping things in my proseccors like csc.exe and that is also 12% of cpu load im using most of time dx11 sometimes dx9

15. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Just add in "arena enabled version"

Ghost Wolf when a Mage cast Polymorph, Paladin cast Repentance or Shaman cast Hex.
      Make sure you guy enable Auto Ghost Wolf option in General Settings. This mechanic is not 100% accurate and there no way to detect a Mage casting Polymorph on you or someone else because Blizzard just block the combat log that return Destination Unit of the event SPELL_CAST_START. However I use a "guessing" logic code and it proved extremely well in last few arenas.

Grounding Totem as soon as Hunter drop Freezing Trap.

This feature will not available till 5.4 as I don't want to screw donors using my Hunter CR xD

16. tijj

tijj Member

Hey Tuanha,

Im not sure how the Elemental side of the CR is going as im still gearing for it but ive looked into some pretty solid tips that will increase Elemental damage and may be useful for your coding of rotation priorities etc.

1. Spread Flame shocks onto as many target as possible to proc instant Lava Bursts (Maybe a multidot option or something like what Richie uses in his Affliction CR).
      2. Lava Bursting on CD is essential.
      3. Elemental Blast on CD is essential
      4. Searing totem down at all times when Fire Elemental is not down/on CD
      5. Lightining Bolt rest of the time to build up 7 stacks of Fulmination.

Probably know all of this but just wanted to add this just in case anything was/has been missed.

17. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

when i had my old i5 3750 3.4 ghz i had the same as you 28% cpu useage from wow but when i went to my i7 3370k it went mutch lower to 4 3 2 5 switching lol:)

18. Soeski

Soeski Member

:) Ok, but 28% or 4% does not matter. It's both sufficient to not hold WoW+HB back in performance terms.

19. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

i dont have any issue with hb nor wow

20. Molestia

Molestia Member