• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Shaman - The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Member

Is there a way to DISABLE casting the spell Unleash Elements? As you said right here its not worth using in the rotation but mine keeps using it and my DPS is taking a hit. Or at least in the paid version make an option not to use it? Ive been getting yelled at by raid lead that I should not be casting it at all, a waste of a GC and ect ect ect

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
    2. Drewtg7

Drewtg7 Member

Go to your tuanha shaman folder>settings>character name.xml and open with notepad>find the line with unleash elements and change from >true< to >false<

3. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Member

Thanks got it working

4. PePPeRmix

PePPeRmix Community Developer

i rerun bot, and again bot stopped but now withut errors
      there is log file with log level = normal View attachment 42884 2014-04-03 21.24.txt
      now i run bot with log level = diagnosis View attachment 46504 2014-04-03 21.56_diag.txt
      i think problem with" HoldBotAction Casting Healing Surge" all runs have stopped at this line.
      -updated-
      seems so, i'm change config for healing surge out combat to 30%(before was 80%) and now bot run around 5 hour without any errors and don't stop, something wrong with healing surge out combat logic...
      and yea my bot HP never goes lower 30% for this run, think if HP was lower 30% he stuck and stop.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
    5. iBurn

iBurn New Member

6. amputations

amputations Active Member

Dude you think Tuanha is some kind of mind-reader or something?

Posting a log is fine but at least say whats the issue and what you want help with.

7. phaedrus

phaedrus Member

I did 2k last night with random oqueue dudes (hunter and priest) Encha shaman working good.

8. Limper

Limper New Member

Alright, new to HB so i'm prolly missing something but can someone point me to an effective setup for ELE shaman trying to do the timeless isle coin farming? The bot gets into combat and gets decimated.

9. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

10. iBurn

iBurn New Member

11. PePPeRmix

PePPeRmix Community Developer

tuanha my problem with healing surge have "solved" by turned off frame lock...

12. Zfwe

Zfwe Member

It isn't using troll berserking. I have it set for full afk with auto racial checked off and burst on cooldown.

13. Limper

Limper New Member

If anyone can help me set it up for an elemental shaman to farm timeless coins or run battlegrounds it'd be much appreciated and I'll toss a few bucks your way over PayPal.

14. Jono2411

Jono2411 Member

Hi, i was just wondering if this is good to use for running dungeons as healer from about lvl55 or so?
      Thanks for your time.

15. tonycillo

tonycillo New Member

has any one tried ELE PVE DPS? i use it for enhance and it does pretty good(better for PVP) i use the profile for resto as well 562 and it heals great. i am just trying to work out the kinks with enhance biggest thing i notice is it will use storm blast only 1 time during ascendance instead of twice. also it will some times drop fire ele totem then less than a second it will drop searing totem and over ride the fire ele totem and the fire ele is normally our biggest damaging move.

16. getmunch

getmunch New Member

I have told him about fire elemental issue many times now over the course of a few months........yet still not fixed........so good luck with that

I stopped using this routine for enh for most part now.........using yourraidingbuddy and works well......little behind this one if routine dont screw up fire ele totem.......but at least its consistant damage

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
    17. tonycillo

tonycillo New Member

cant wait to test the fix out

18. Limper

Limper New Member

I've noticed the totem issue as well. So far I'm running an ilvl 508 ele with this but my setup is jacked up as I don't know good settings lol with that ilvl and
      Having no enchants/gems with only 12.8% hit I'm pulling about 70k DPs on raids.

19. tonycillo

tonycillo New Member

ok i think i found the error. it is not the profile at all. on the opener you use fire ele, once that is over and you use earth ele 30 seconds later. earth ele last 1 minute. with how i am glyphed and my trinket, fire ele is off cd with about 10 second left on your earth ele. if you use fire ele while earth is still out both disappear. i tested this out not running any CR.

only thing i can say is if you can make it wait till earth ele was gone before casting fire again

20. tonycillo

tonycillo New Member

my suggestion would be to login to game the HB then click class config and load up ele pve. then at the bottom click "raid" it will change some setting that are better for raiding. but you will have to then go back to class config and uncheck the auto move.

that is what i do and this profile does not let me down. my fix for the fire totem issue is i choose when to use fire totem. i will recall my totem before using fire ele. this is a blizzard bug not taunha's issues unless he wants to be even more awesome and add something to his CR to cancel earth ele before using fire.