• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] Ultimate Ashran - The Intelligent Ashran Helper!

Discussion in 'PVP' started by Phelon, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Phelon

Phelon Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

If he is sitting doing nothing then your combat assist % is too high. You can lower it to like 5 and then it will fight almost everything.

2. Rettob

Rettob Member

Sure did. By the way.. you guy's quick response time is TRULY AWESOME and I much appreciate that. I'm going to do an clean install of HB and let you all know how it goes. In the mean time if you have any other suggestions please let me know.

Thank you.

3. Phelon

I postponed the release to get it working well and added some fun new features. Things like Player Avoidance while Mounted. This should stop you running face first into groups, unless of course you get phased into them. I also added Custom Nav where you can add your blackspots to ANYTIME or for each event. This means you can set it up to do exactly what you want for every Event that might come up. Lastly we have an easy way to monitor what Blackspots are currently active. This should give you the ability to smartly check what is actually happening with the Blackspots and Nav!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I have also added the ability to buy items from the Artifact Vendor. This means you can get potions and items to use. This is especially helpful for the Phantom Potion which the botbase will use while mounted to get past groups of players.

4. ominousflash

ominousflash New Member

I have to babysit the bot quite a bit via teamviewer while I'm at work - it constantly gets stuck on things or just outright leaves Ashran(off the side near the base) and then doesn't requeue once it leaves. I can't really post a log right now, but there's instances where it gets stuck on an object and just tries to mount over and over.

5. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

If you could post a log when you get the chance, we'll be happy to look it over for you.

6. ominousflash

ominousflash New Member

Will do.

7. ominousflash

ominousflash New Member

Here ya go. 3 logs from today. I just checked my bot and was disconnected - I'm assuming this is because he wandered out of ashran and got afk'd.

8. Phelon

Getting stuck is HB Pathing being failtard, nothing I can do about that. Mounting issue I have seen but very rarely and I have put a timer in to alleviate that.

Change your Blackspot radius to like 5, that should solve that issue. New update going out tonight though that should address all of that.

9. tiobila

tiobila New Member

Is the attacking problem solved yet? My trial expired a few days ago and I can't test it anymore. I was having problems with the bot following the group but not attacking anything, just standing on the mount.

10. Phelon

Attacking thing was solved last update. I also lowered the default assist from 35 to 15. As of right now it should be doing fine. As of tonights update, it should be glorious. If for some reason you purchase and you are having issues, I do offer support on this thread to get you situated and working.

11. tiobila

tiobila New Member

I'm thinking about buying it tonight. Was really excited to use it, but the attacking problem kinda ruined it for me.

12. Phelon

Yea, part of it was CC's not using the whole of the RoutineManager, the other part was that I had the assist too high and lastly part of my dismount was not right. I have since (as far as I know) resolved all of that.

13. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

You may also contact me on Skype @ HBNuclearPanda or contact me on Live Support.

14. Phelon

NEW RELEASE:

*Added - Custom Blackspoting per Event and for ANY Event. - You are now able to make your own blackspots for each event in Ashran. This means you can blackspot full sections of the map depending on how you want it to run.

*Added - Avoid Player Blackspot Logic - You can now set the bot to avoid player packs while mounted. Just put in the range and it will run around packs of enemy players.

*Added - Ability to buy Artifact Items from Warspear and Stormshield Vendors - You can now buy potions etc from the Artifact Vendor.

*Added - Ability to pick up the Artifact. - Use this cautiously as it puts a big beacon for people to look at you with.

*Changed - Cluster Location is now based on Zone instead of Distance - You will no longer zone out when all of your group is in your faction camp.

15. sekkusu

sekkusu New Member

My bot still refuses to enter combat. He just rolls right up next to the people fighting and sits there mounted. I'm using TuanHA's Premium hunter routine and i've tried it with targetting and movement enabled and disabled. same results. My assist is set to 1 also. Half the time he just sits on his mount not moving either. I set the % of raid in one place to like 10.

16. Refelxz

Refelxz New Member

Will this work well for healers?

17. Phelon

That isn't possible. If you are moving to them it will FORCE dismount. It literally has no choice but to dismount as long as it is in range. Give me a picture of this:

[​IMG]

18. Phelon

It sure will.

19. Refelxz

Refelxz New Member

As a Healer would u have Setting Engage Enemy Players to Unchecked or checked?

20. ominousflash

ominousflash New Member

Last night is was working ok until it bugged out when looting an event mob, so I deleted some of those events from the events list, and now it's literally doing nothing but standing there. No movement, didn't defend itself, didn't follow the pack. Nothing.