• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] Ultimate Ashran - The Intelligent Ashran Helper!

Discussion in 'PVP' started by Phelon, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Phelon

Phelon Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

You do not have to, although I do. That is just for targeting. My CR DPS's also, so I use it.

Uncheck Use Flying Machine from Artifact turn in. I found this bug last night and squashed it. Release tonight should solve that and it will use flying machines properly now.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
    2. ominousflash

ominousflash New Member

Use flying machine was already unchecked, but I've unchecked all the looting options. It'd be nice if you could select loot only the conquest flasks.

3. Phelon

I Believe those come off the bosses only correct? Looting is working fine, it is getting hung up on trying to send Artifact Frags back.

4. gamingfool

gamingfool New Member

I downloaded the botbase/plugin and it seems very infantile. I've adjusted the settings to try and keep my toon near others better but he still seems to hang off to the side. After events he will run with the pack for a bit then stop and stay there for no apparent reason then eventually go to the pack sometimes getting there to late and missing the cq. Not trying to flame you, I use a lot of your profiles and love them, like I said it just seems to be in its early stages so I'm alil butt hurt about spending 20 on it.

5. ominousflash

ominousflash New Member

So I just started - bot queued for AShran fine - then it idled out and went to char select either while waiting for the queue or after the queued popped - I'm not sure, I had team viewer minimized. Any ideas? DO you need another log?

6. hostilis

hostilis New Member

bot is running flawlessly for me. really loving the new additions in latest update. just hit my 2.3k conquest cap in 2 hours! RESPECT!

7. Phelon

It is actually almost finished. I am betting your bot is "Loading Tiles" you may also want to adjust your follow %. Did you watch the video?

I would suggest manually queueing for Ashran through Raid finder. Ashran is now instanced and puts you in the group with the least amount of your factions players, aka the losing side. Use Raid finder to find a good group and once you are in that group, hit start outside. It can't afk out as it has an anti afk jump built into it. Did you enable the plugin and not just select the botbase?

Roger that!

8. ominousflash

ominousflash New Member

That's exactly what I've been doing. I join a raid group and then I start the bot. It runs in, queued for ashran. Then while in queue it idles out and goes to char select. I had the out of ashran botbase set as ultimate ashran, because I don't really want it to do anything when it's not in ashran, but then it just idles out to the char select screen. Shouldn't you have that info from the logs?

9. Phelon

You need to enable the plugin if it isn't enabled. This is a plugin that utilizes a bot base, not the other way around. It sounds like you didn't watch the video.

10. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

TeamViewer has been known to mess with WoW and HB. Try this:

Open TeamViewer

In menu go to Extras → Options → Advanced → Show advanced options → QuickConnect button → Configure

Remove tick from "Show QuickConnect button" and Click Ok.

11. gamingfool

gamingfool New Member

Like I said I wasn't trying to flame ya I have mad respect for you, I adjusted some of the setting for following, % of pack and all that. I did see that it was loading tiles off and on. Maybe it's because it was the first time using the base and plugin. I did however shut everything else off. Not discounting it in general it's doing more for me than I want to do lol. I did have issues with the honor vendor in that it would not load the gear I was getting errors. It's running now if it continues I'll post a log. Thx phelon for your quick response.

Edit:I did watch the video I try not to post uneducated questions if I haven't made an attempt to fix it myself first.

12. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

The gear vendor is a bit quirky at the moment. You have to target the Vendor, then click get gear in the plugin. If you click the Vendor and select another target it'll jack up the plugin, thus give you errors. I believe Phelon is working on a fix for this, but Ill let him clarify that.

13. gamingfool

gamingfool New Member

Yeah I had him targeted only and his page open, I've used mr.buymygear so I figured setup was the same. At least the interface looked similar. Not a huge deal I can over cap or pay more attention so I don't. It is just honor after all.

14. Phelon

Trying first is always appreciated =). I was also not offended my man. All good in the hood :cool:. I just wanted to make sure we cover the basics before I take time to start digging through logs.

It has something to do with the latest few updates with HB. Prior to 6.1 it worked fine, after 6.1 Merchant Frame has been having issues.

15. gamingfool

gamingfool New Member

Those damn HB guys not taking your scripts into account how dare they lol, again I appreciate your replys man. I'll post back tomorrow after it's been running for awhile IF I still have issues with my toon thinking on his own.

16. Phelon

NEW RELEASE TONIGHT:

*Added - Looting for Star Root with Stack size checks
      *Added - Looting for Song Flower with Stack size checks
      *Added - Looting for Adventurer Satchels
      *Added - Looting for Scout Satchels
      *Added - Looting for Hollowed Stumps
      *Added - User Defined Range for Objects
      *Added - Banner use for Alliance
      *Fixed - Artifact Flying Machine
      *Fixed - Artifact Loot to properly display if it is true or not.
      *Changed - The priority of Fighting to assist others. It will now want to assist others over moving with group.

17. rhysblair

rhysblair New Member

I'm running the bot as a MW and I disabled doing DPS because all it would do was go crane stance and DPS, now it doesn't heal and just follows the group around on its mount?

18. Phelon

Did you check the "Assist Group" option in Combat Section?

19. rhysblair

rhysblair New Member

Yeah I had that ticked, worked fine when I was using for my DPS classes but on my MW it just did nothing.

20. Phelon

When HB comes back up, switch off the plugin and use Combat bot Botbase, tell me what happens when you are in a group in combat please.