• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] Ultimate Ashran - The Intelligent Ashran Helper!

Discussion in 'PVP' started by Phelon, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Phelon

Phelon Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
    2. fumsk

fumsk New Member

Does anybody have any tips for getting this thing to work? For the most part it just runs around and finds random spots in ashran and just stays there. It sees when an event is announced and has the timer for it in the honorbuddy window but does not go to the event, I have to manually move it to the event or else I miss it, which, what is the point of botting if I have to do that? It also routinely runs in to where vol is after everyone has left so I run into a bunch of horde/NPC's who inevitably kill me. I set it to only do events and not pull any players or NPC's in hopes it would JUST be in range of the events when they spawn which is all I need it to do, but still no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated (just bought this yesterday).

3. Neilayshan

Neilayshan New Member

Just got this but my bot doesnt do anything. I have tried being in ashran AND warspear. Being in a raid or getting invited to the raid right after i start the bot. Watched the instructions video and tried everything there aswell my bot just seems to get stuck on different settings for example right now it says: Setting Follow Distance to 50 and it never ever proceeds from there.

Okay NVM plugin was disabled :D:D

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
    4. strap

strap New Member

The bot works as intended, however there is a small issue here. Every time the bot is started, my frames drop to 7-10FPS. When I STOP the bot it goes back up to 100. This is happening only in ashran, and only with this bot base/plugin. This is the first time I've actually seen the FPS drop this low since I played TBC on a dell inspiron lol.
      please find logs attached. View attachment 173953

5. crash620

crash620 New Member

Just got this working today and same issue 7fps

6. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

Sounds like you haven't set up the bot correctly, or you're not in a full party. Please run the bot again and then attach a log so I can take a look.

7. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

Hate to tell you, but the fps issue is within HB itself and/or the zone you're in. Especially in Ashran where there are a minimum of 40 people fighting 40 people, you're going to lag regardless. I have a pretty beefy computer; I7 Core with a 4500 ghz processor and I still drop fps. That's just the nature of the beast. You might also consider getting a paid version of your CR, as those are usually coded more thoroughly, which will eliminate some of the fps issues.

8. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

See above post.

9. strap

strap New Member

I actually thought it might be the CR, so I just bought Millz warlock routine (which i really liked during the trial period). Still 7fps. If it is HB itself then I understand. But when I have HB closed, and do ashran manually, there is 0 lag. I too have a i7 gaming beast and get 80-100fps even with a large group attacking around me. Anyway if there's nothing to fix it, then no big deal. I just thought I might have something wrong in my configs.

10. crash620

crash620 New Member

Funny never have that issue with enyo or BGfarmer in ashran... fps is usually 35 fps Obviously the occasional issue, but cleary this is different. Happens even when toon not near group or comabat.

11. strap

strap New Member

im wondering if everybody who uses this base/plugin actually have the same problem as us.. maybe its our system setups? perhaps our gpu or something? unless 100% of people who use this exact base/plugin are all getting 7fps

12. crash620

crash620 New Member

Yeah...idk got a pretty robust system I built last year. Only time I have fps issue is with this bot. No other issues at all with other botbases.

13. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

Singular is a giant lag fest, I'd suggest steering clear of that CR altogether. I've never had lag issues using UA. Only time I do is when I'm in a large group, other than that it's fine. However, when I do turn off HB altogether, my fps is fine, so it's something internal within HB.

14. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

We're here to give support and take constructive criticism. Not be bashed because you, and a select few users have fps issues. It could be the new update Bossland just came out with, but I assure you, it's not the plugin.

15. gbasp05

gbasp05 New Member

It works at 30-35 fps right now on my computer. My problem is it dont help people. It goes near people and when i say near, it's about 20 yards away. Sometimes it attacks sometimes it stay still. I don't know why. I tried the combat assist at 10 and 15 it changes nothing. I tried the search for combat at 20, 50, 75, 100, 200 and still it changes nothing.

16. Roosters

Roosters New Member

So i just bought the full version and turn on the bot while in warspear. It then runs down the path to ashran and accepts the quest and sits there forever doing nothing. Im using free oracle at the moment. what am i missing ?

edit: I walked the bot into the town a bit and then the bot kicked in and went into the amphitheatre area and charged into a huge crowd of red twice. Now, back in the gy it just sits there.

17. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

First, as a suggestion, try using a different CR. If you insist on using Singular, make sure you disable movement, targetting and combat within the Class Config. Secondly, make sure you're in a substantial group size, at least 25+. Let me know what happens.

18. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

Log please. You probably configured a few settings incorrectly.

19. gbasp05

gbasp05 New Member

What would you suggest for a warrior ? i generally use prot but i can sometimes go arms.

20. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

By CR I mean Combat Routine. Singular is just rubbish. I use both, I prefer arms over prot but I have the gear to sustain.