• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] Ultimate Ashran - The Intelligent Ashran Helper!

Discussion in 'PVP' started by Phelon, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Taybox

Taybox New Member

nevermind cant get it working again. sitting on mount doing nothing.

2. Phelon

Phelon Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Post me a log so I can see your settings. I am sure it is just some setting you have that needs to be tweaked.

Why not post a log so we can help you? ^-- doesn't do anything to help me help you. If you are set on getting a refund, remember you can only buy once and if you refund that is it. The buddy team will be more than happy to acquiesce your request.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
    3. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

Nobody is after your money, fyi. If you would like to come back to the real world, there are numerous ways to get assistance. My offer still stands, I will personally assist you if you wish to add me on Skype.

4. Sippinhaterade

Sippinhaterade Member

I couldnt get the bot to work until I found a large events group. I stayed in ashran from 9am-7pm. 8k conquest banked.

5. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

10 hours. 800 per hour as I stated previously. Thanks for clarifying Sippin.

6. gbasp05

gbasp05 New Member

Hey. As always, the bot just go near group and only attacks when he's attacked. Also, it mounts and walks like 3-4 steps, wait, walk 3-4 steps, wait ,rinse and repeat. And it just keep changing targets again and again without attacking anything and when it gets to an ennemy player it juste auto-attack and don't use any spells. I tried using other CR like purerotation or TuanHa but it doesn't do any rotation when run with UltimateAshran, When i use it on dungeonbuddy or raid bot everything goes fine. Can you please help me on this one ?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
    7. Phelon

Is your HB Settings Framelock on or off? What ever it is try toggling it to the other and see if that helps.

8. Ninth

Ninth New Member

Hello there. So excited that a botbase like this exists. I went ahead and bought it without even giving it a trial.

I'm having some issues specifically with combat. I've used Singular, Tuanha Warrior (paid and free) and Richie's Arms Warrior (paid) CRs. The bot moves just fine, but doesn't do anything. Although it sometimes Intervene's an ally. That's about it.

I've gone by the video guide on the second post and tried some of the settings mentioned above. Really want this to work and not have to get a refund. Please help a noob out! :)

Please see attached logs. One was with using Tuanha paid and the other free.

9. Phelon

I see a lot of ths:

Code:
      [13:38:20.914 D] 20:914 Trying to cast Charge (100) on Lvl 100 Horde Warrior reason ChargeWoD1
      [13:38:37.684 D] System.OverflowException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.
         at GreyMagic.ExternalProcessMemory.ReadString(IntPtr address, Encoding encoding, Int32 maxLength)
         at Styx.WoWInternals.LuaTString.get_Value()
         at Styx.WoWInternals.LuaEvents.()
         at Styx.Pulsator.Pulse(PulseFlags flags)
         at Styx.CommonBot.TreeRoot.()

Can you try toggling Framelock to On and try Singular with out Movement or Target enabled? Then drop me that log if it doesn't work! But no worries man, we will get you up and running like a champ! Worst case one of us will hop on your comp with you and fix you all up!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    10. kaizze87

kaizze87 New Member

Just got the not last night. I followed the instructions and the not just walks and then stops and walks and then stops. I'll try the frame lock.

I'll try again later today playing with it. But I have a couple of questions:

Is the not meant to be completely afk? If so then do I need to manually join a winning team and then leave it afk? Or can it join winning team for me? So are there meant to be aspects of setting the not up that I need to do manually?

In honorbuddy I load up the botbase. Check, I load up the plugin by checking it, done, I do the settings in the not settings and click the mixed mode, done. Do I need to click the "load profiles" bit? And select a character profile? If so then what would you suggest for a ret pally and a combat rogue?

Thanks somuch for this. I bought this knowing you reply a lot. I got this mainly for the support :)

11. kaizze87

kaizze87 New Member

Might need to take you up on that last sentence! :)

12. alex4honor

alex4honor New Member

hey guys...

Gonna share my exp to help out people in needs:

stop and go and stop and go -> Framelock in HB Settings must be turned on or off (in my case it had to be on)
      not fighting ->
      case 1: u r not in a group
      case 2: you have not disabled the autos in your CR
      case 3: your group is too small for ur "Assist others in combat" setting: if u have 10 and you have just 10 around and just 5 attacking a specific target, I guess your toon will not fight (I might be wrong with that, maybe % settings would make more sense here, but I have the same problem, if group goes into a boss fight, my toon just watches)

I have another Q regarding buying items at the vendor: I have understood that the list is just for prio and if you have enabled Purchase Items, he would just buy the things you dont have yet and sell the aspirant stuff u dont need anymore... My toon running around with 4k honor since a couple hours and doesnt turn it in... I have no items set though, but he should spent honor for the compadants items automaticaly or not?

so far...

13. Phelon

1. Framelock should be on
      2. Yes disabling Movement / Targeting in CR is mandatory
      3. Enable Pull Mobs and Target Elites to help battle NPCS
      4. You have to add items to buy for it to work.

I am going to be making some changes to how the percent of group works. I found last night that I was in a full raid... but 70% of them were in Warspear so I was doing nothing. Sad times. I do have a remedy for that though.

NuclearPanda is the dude for that. PM him and give him your skype info.

14. alex4honor

alex4honor New Member

ok, runs so far... I just need to figure out why ur plugin causes to destroy my framerate now... With Enyo and TuanHa CR it runs with 50 FPS ooc and in combat 20 to 30 (big fights), thats ok... as soon as I start the plugin the FPS slows down to 20FPS out of combatg and 8 FPS in combat... Been trying to figure out but I cant... Its not that bad, cos the bot is doing its job, but I`d enjoy bottv more, if it would run smooth ;) And ya, overtaking control is just impossible!

15. pheelgood

pheelgood Member Legendary

Just started trial.. runs a few feet, stops, then a few more.. every time it gets near the opposition it says moving to a safer area then I die.
      Guess I'm not understanding how to work this plug in.. (Yes I reviewed the vid)

16. Phelon

Let me ask you a question. Why does FPS matter when you are afk?

Did you enable framelock in the hb settings?

17. pheelgood

Any chance I can get support to get this running prior to buying?
      I'm using BGFarmer with some limited success, Jumping in raids manually

OK, so Thank you NuclearPanda for your support. Unfortunately you all are having much better luck than I in getting this to work. After about 10 hours fiddling with this I found that only my healer would do something "Sometimes". My experience is that this is not an AFK bot.

A couple of things I learned. You need a Full Group, and even then it doesn't move to a group, unless they are engaged in battle. Most battles don't really take long enough for you to actually reach the battle. Targeting and dismounting to actually do something takes way too long and I end up being ganked while mounted quite frequently. I greatly appreciate your trial, and I did try to get it to work with your outstanding support.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    18. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

Any chance we can get you to post a log? Kind of hard to know what you're having issues with, without seeing what the issue is. I'll be home in roughly 3.5 hours and I don't mind remoting in to your PC to assist you.

19. pheelgood

yeah, let me re-run stuff as I have been switching back and forth..

Got it sorta working on my Disc (Richies PVP Pro). Sometimes I need to move closer, so I reduced the follow to 15 and that seemed to help a little. (20k heals)

Huntard and rogue.. Nada

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    20. Viesekt

Viesekt New Member

I am liking the gains.. not exactly 1k conq per hour, but hey.. can´t complain about afk conq points. It really just depends on getting into a winning raid that farms for hours on end.

It takes a lot of tweaking. Watched the vid and set myself up along with it.. helps somewhat even though options have changes since that video was made. The % in the follow options is a bit confusing. Would be nice if there was a mouse over tool tip on what each quantity is. Also the stutter movement when moving to group is consistent no matter if frame lock is on or not for me.. though the bot reacts better with framelock on (also gets the questionable target swapping too).

Even though I´m pretty sure it´s set up correct for me it sometimes feels like it is confused on what style of combat it wants me to do. Playing a melee class and it acts like it wants to kite half the time even though I am using a great CR (I bought multiple CRs for my class and played around.. Gladiator suite working the best from my limited testing). Perhaps some sort of option to play say.. melee aggressive/defensive or the sort?

Thanks for the hard work... Happy to have purchased and sent some money your way for this tool :)