• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] Ultimate Ashran - The Intelligent Ashran Helper!

Discussion in 'PVP' started by Phelon, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Phelon

Phelon Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Diagnostic mode is just HB -> Settings -> Log Type. Just change it in HB settings bud.

2. crash620

crash620 New Member

OMG... Working the best I have seen so far! Working great with the latest update to the bot! Just wish the fps weren't low. I cant help but be a voyeur and watch such amazing killing! Running Tuanahs DK without a hitch

3. Tornado.20

Tornado.20 New Member

Mine joins ashran, asks for invite to main raid, gets invite and just sits there, doing nothing at all. Only thing it does is buffs others, which I assume is the singular. View attachment 177010

err, not sure why that other attachment is just 1 line of code. I can't seem to get rid of it. Anyway, the right one is the bigger file obviously, linked above ^.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
    4. MrMooph

MrMooph New Member

Click Start nothing happens HB just says Honorbuddy Stopped...

5. prepster675

prepster675 Member

System.Exception: Failed to generate path ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Local\Bossland\Honorbuddy\Meshes\Draenor\Draenor_39_22.etm' is denied.
      at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
      at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
      at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
      at System.IO.File.InternalWriteAllBytes(String path, Byte[] bytes, Boolean checkHost)
      at System.IO.File.WriteAllBytes(String path, Byte[] bytes)
      at ..( , String , String )
      at ..( , Boolean , String , DateTime )
      at ..( , TileIdentifier )
      at Tripper.Navigation.WorldMeshManager.(TileIdentifier )
      at Tripper.Navigation.WorldMeshManager.(TileIdentifier , Boolean& )
      at Tripper.Navigation.WorldMeshManager.LoadTile(TileIdentifier wowTile)
      at ..(Vector3 , Vector3 )
      at Tripper.Navigation.WowNavigator.FindPath(Vector3 start, Vector3 end)
      at Styx.Pathing.MeshNavigator..()
      at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
      at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
      --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
      at Styx.Pathing.MeshNavigator.FindPath(WoWPoint start, WoWPoint end)
      at Styx.Pathing.MeshNavigator.MoveTo(WoWPoint location)
      at UltimateAshran.Managers.Movement.MoveTo(WoWPoint location, Int32 distance, Boolean forceMount, String reason)
      at UltimateAshran.Managers.Ashran.QueueforAshran()
      at UltimateAshran.Main.Pulse()
      at Styx.Plugins.PluginWrapper.Pulse()
      Stopping the bot!

Not sure what is going on

6. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

Make sure you're in a full group. I would also suggest using Raid Finder to find a winning events group. Once you do that, set your Assists in Combat to 10 and make sure your Engage Players is checked. Let me know.

7. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

This tells us absolutely nothing. Post a log if you need assistance please.

8. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

See above post.

9. Frayman

Frayman Member Legendary

Big thanks to you Phelon for this, makes gearing up so much easier

some things Ive noticed however that make it easy to spot as a bot are pathing is the same ..sometimes I see a bot train doing the same path from rez points..maybe I need to configure my settings better?

another thing is on events it will go to the exact same spot and wait while mounted and not help kill stuff with others until either the event starts or if the opposing faction shows up.

other than that I must say it is well worth the $$ you have done a superb job on this!

and in all fairness I might just need to spend more time configuring the settings to minimize some of the issues above ..I will see if I can and get back to you

10. Frayman

Frayman Member Legendary

What Cr's are best? I use Millz stuff as well just curious

11. Phelon

I am still working on the lag thing. Everything is cache'd and I mean EVERYTHING. Have you tried turning down your TPS in HB? That may help.

1 Line of logging unfortunately is not going to help. It almost seems like HB is not loading properly. Can you try a fresh install of HB for me and see what happens?

Can you post a log for me my man? I would love to help, but I need to see what is happening! Instructions are right in the SUPPORT tab in Ultimate Ashran Gui!

Thanks for the log, while I would love the full one, this is actually enough. What I highlighted for you is HB not being able to access their mesh (this is un related to Ultimate Ashran). You will want to run HB as Administrator, if that does not work, you need to contact HB Suppor for help with that one.

12. Phelon

1. Pathing is all HB. You can how ever add your own custom blackspots through the nav tab and that will make it path differently. Not many people use this, which is a shame because it will make you different than everyone else.
      2. I added randomization to start locations. You should not be bunched up with the new changes I pushed yesterday. I am looking to add a bit more to prevent the bot trains.
      3. If the bot is not fighting, then it sounds like either your "assist Others in combat %" is too high or you need to check the Assist Others box. Both can be found in the combat tab. Worst case, give us a log =)

The only CR I have seen have issues is Tuanha's. I personally use Singular for most of my testing (even though I think it is a pile of ass) it does what it is supposed to do. Millz should work but I have no idea as I use my own mage CR.

Frayman likes this.
    13. prepster675

prepster675 Member

Yeah so I just deleted my app data folder and it re downloaded all the meshes. I would say if anyone is having problems with not moving just delete your app data folder and see from there

14. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

So re downloading the meshes fixed your issue?

15. dilbog

dilbog Member

Got this today and seem to be having some real issues with it.

It seems to be slow following the group and when it does follow the group it will not engage or assist in combat sometimes even when I target a enemy. But it will kill npc's that are being ignored by others in the group.
      When try to complete objectives sometimes the group will move on but the routine will stay behind killing everything leaving it by it's self.
      I was at the enemy base (hord) it would not dismount and just run back and forth before deciding to go to Molten Quarry, I was the only one there and got ganked.
      Stand at flags with other people I suspect using this bot doing nothing until the bigger portion of the group moves on, it seemed hit and miss as to weather it will follow esp if the number what I would call inactive ppl meet the conditions in group size.
      Any way to ignore inactive ppl if there are others doing something?
      It did not seem to attack enemy players even when they are already engaged I manually attacked and still the bot did nothing.
      Also seen some weird stuttering movement like it's trying to target 2 different things at the same time make it look very botish had to stop the bot as it was commented on by others.
      View attachment 177138 View attachment 177139

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
    16. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

Make sure Ultimate Ashran plugin is enabled. Secondly, make sure you are using Raid Finder to get into a winning Events group. Thirdly, try using Singular instead of Tuans and make sure Movement and Targetting are disabled within the Class Config General Options. Lastly, lower your Assist Others in Combat to about 10. If you still have issues, post again and worst case is we'll remote in to your computer and assist you further.

Frayman likes this.
    17. dilbog

dilbog Member

Hi and thx for trying to help.
      I tried tuanha and singular there is one log for each uploaded and I tinkered with the assist and other settings.
      Funny thing is I had the trial before and with 5 mins of tinkering I had it working pretty sweet so not sure what the diff is between then and now.
      If you could provide settings that you know work well then I could use those as a base line to test it with.

18. Phelon

From what I can see, you did not turn off movement in Tuanha's

or Singular

You need to go into the CLASS CONFIG in HB and turn those off please. Also please hit Diagnostic Mode in the Support Tab of Ultimate Ashran if you post another log. This will help us to know what is around you.

19. dilbog

dilbog Member

Cheers, will do.

20. dilbog

dilbog Member

Any idea why it run off on it's own and got it's self killed? View attachment 177160

Edit* Apart from that one time issue it's running pretty sweet now. Is there any way to have it stay with the main group when the group is going to do a event? The routine goes before and sometimes get's ganked.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015