• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Ultimate Paladin Healer

Discussion in 'Archives' started by sm0k3d, May 16, 2011.

1. sm0k3d

sm0k3d Member

It should be judging almost all the time, at least when u done have haste buff. We'll see if we can make it do it more often

2. kayes

kayes Active Member

The only thing missing is the judgement now :) My paladin perform so well in BG's gearing up for arena! Ran shamWOW and this with a 3900 resilence shaman, this baby topped healing every time. I guess its because paladins have plate + high health VS shamans.

3. kayes

kayes Active Member

If possible, if it can detect priests that cast mana burn and interup whenever it can it would be just awesome.

Edit: Also, can it be configured to run towards allies that need heals? (HB will absolutely run towards enemies, and heal allies.)

4. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

To my knowledge it Judges when you get a new target but after that it's not happening very often.

5. Techz

Techz Member

Hi All

Just would like to say thanks to you guys for making this and working so hard on it and long may it continue as it has made my tank pala farmer an imba healer in pve,pvp and arena :-D

Thanks Alot

Techz

6. rizarjay

rizarjay Member

Is it resurrecting while using InstanceBuddy for anyone else? Cause I've had a few groups kick me out cause I just stood there. Haha.

7. sm0k3d

sm0k3d Member

We took out the movement code because people would rather control their characters over having HB control it, so no we can't run towards allies.

It should be rezzing people, if it's not we'll take a look and see what's going on. I'll be home in a few hours to check it out.

I had to reformat my harddrive because my computer was crashing all the time and I couldn't even get it started to copy files to an external harddrive so I lost most of my GUI code (I know stupid I should have uploaded to svn but I didn't) so I'm pretty much having to start from scratch with that. I'll have wow and everything installed in the next few days so coding and testing may be a little slow for about a week (except for glideroy who is a beast and will get some work done while I'm trying to pick up the peices lol).

8. imfat

imfat New Member

Was Judgement removed from the pvp code? I see no judgements going on.

9. Saif

Saif Member

Sm0k3d, I'm sorry to hear about your harddrive and losing the harddrive issue. I just wanted to let you know that it hasn't been rezzing for me either. There are a few trash pulls that people that are idiots and the bot can't quite keep up in my gear. It's really not that big of an issue because I can cast it manually but I just wanted to let you know. Good luck with your computer.

Saif

10. _AmbusH_

_AmbusH_ New Member

Same here with the rez issue, after a pull, when there is someone needing rez, the CC will top everybody to full health but never rez. I have seen this happen a couple times in the last few days. Haven't seen the CC rez someone in a couple days.

Again, thanks to you guys for your hard work!

11. sm0k3d

sm0k3d Member

Hmm ok yea there must be an issue that we messed up with the Rez code when fixing other things lol. It'll be fixed most likely by tonight, tomorrow at the very latest

12. Crowley

Crowley Member

Only mana issue i have is when dps is fail and fight goes on for ever. For those that want to know.
      Open up common.cs with a text editor of choice and change:

Code:
       if (!(GotBuff("Judgements of the Pure")) && Enemy != null && Enemy.IsValid && !Enemy.Dead)
      on line 149 to

Code:
      if (Me.ManaPercent < 80 && Enemy != null && Enemy.IsValid && !Enemy.Dead)
      Only casting when we don't have the buff is what the problem was for me. Though you can run out of mana even if you do have the buff. Feel free to change value of course.

This is working awesome so far. Nice work both of you. Good to see Denounce in there aswell ;)

13. sm0k3d

sm0k3d Member

Yea I know where the problem is I'm just not home to fix it :p a new one will be up soon

14. Gilderoy

Gilderoy New Member

there are 2 places when he cast judgment.
      1 is there when she look for the buff, no matter if someone is dieng
      the other one is after she ensured everyone is at 85% health and then use it to rec mana.
      if i were you i should not mess with that code couse with your change she will keep judging on cooldown even if tank is almost to die or bot is almost to die, will just ignore and judge.
      For the ressing issue, we must have broken something along the line, will check the code.
      for the pvp issue, MAYBE there is a problem with the enemy choosing feature, i'll try to run some BG when there is someone online in my timezoe and try to get that fixed..
      BTW we put a LOT of variables in the ultimatepaladinhealer.cs you can mess with them to get the cc do quite whatever you need, do not mess with the code elsewhere.. results may surprise you, not in a pleasant way :p

15. Gilderoy

Gilderoy New Member

Lol for some reason in the battleground code the "choose my enemy" code got removed.. fixing it right now and traking down the ressing issue

16. ownage4j00

ownage4j00 New Member

This looks amazing, my paladin is a 358 ret/357 tank, thinking about giving this a whirl with my healing gear, then testing it out on some heroics. Keep up the good work guys!!

17. Gilderoy

Gilderoy New Member

Here we go, rev59 is online on the SVN.
      Ressing code is FIXED
      Targetting and casting offensive spell in battleground is FIXED (do not know how 1 line of code where deleted..)
      2 new variable addede, PVP_mana_judge and PVE_mana_judge as always in ultimatepalahealer.cs, will start judging on colldown in mana go below that line, if mana is above will judge for the buff or if everyone is above 85%, pls change the value of that variable as that fits you but do not change the code itself :)

18. sm0k3d

sm0k3d Member

Well there we go, glideroy beat me to it :p lol I've been installing windows and drivers and all that good stuff. I'll get going back on the GUI code and whatnot in the next few days

19. Gilderoy

Gilderoy New Member

Happy to ear that!
      Now that i'm sure the resurrection code work i can reveal you why it broke
      turn out that me and sm0k3d are too good programmers.
      infact the security check we put in place to prevent crashes prevent any spell from being casted on unit that are not logged in or not valid, or with a corrupted reference or dead.
      well.. resurrections too..
      so we had to fool our own security code to let she cast a ress :p

20. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

very impressing that you guys listen to our requests and actually try to do something about it.

Whill test the new judgement behaviour tonite.