• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Ultimate Paladin Healer

Discussion in 'Archives' started by sm0k3d, May 16, 2011.

1. shrink1991

shrink1991 Member

Thank you for a quick reply, I will look into the LazyRaider botbase :)

2. imfat

imfat New Member

Can you take a look at my log at the first page and tell me what was going on?

3. Gilderoy

Gilderoy New Member

@imfat: can you be more specific? what am I looking for? at least at witch timestamp in the log? ^^
      if what am i looking for is the error at [5:40:31 PM:544] then it has just been fixed in revision32 on the SVN, grab a copy from there :)

4. imfat

imfat New Member

I have no clue to tell you the truth >.<, I just noticed that the bot stopped casting at one point in a Bg and I had to reset.

5. Gilderoy

Gilderoy New Member

Did you notice if the tank that the bot selected was dead maybe?
      rev33 have a fix for dead tank in BG, try it and let me know :)

6. imfat

imfat New Member

Testing in ICC atm after this I'll do a BG.
      Working great nothing is out of whack. Healing the right people and no problems when selecting the tanks/flag carriers.

Last edited: May 17, 2011
    7. Zoinx

Zoinx Active Member

First impressions:

PvE:

I stopped using this after 4 Heroic Dungeons and 3 ZA/ZG queues. I kept going OOM on trash pulls and gear was not an issue.

[​IMG]

It spams DL and FoL when not needed.

I went back to sm0k3d 1.48 CC and worked loads better.

PvP:

I like this CC for PvP, but I see it casts Crusader Strike, would be nice to see it use Rebuke and stop the Crusader Strike, Cast Judgement or if Judgement is on CD, use HoG, if thats on CD and you have nothing to Rebuke, why not cast some random HS since I am probably not HoPo capped.

Also, I would like all movement to be disabled. If its targeting someone to heal and they LoS or distance themselves, it will try to run to them.

EDIT:
      Other problems I just found. (running an instance right now and writing as I go)

1) It is not using Judgement as much as it can to gain mana back.
      2) Let me choose when to use HR, I liked it a lot better that way
      3) Stop wasting mana on attacks. I understand if everyone is topped off, mob is at >20% HP and I have <50% mana or something, but why is it cast HoW when boss is at >20% and I am at >30% mana when Judgement is not on cooldown.
      4) Why does it auto target things now? I never noticed it before targetting mobs, and in PvP it will continue to target the same person over and over - not even the tank as defined in LazyRaider. Last BG it kept targetting some Boomkin in Greens/Blues (my team obviously) and no idea why.
      5) Out of Combat, why is it casting DL and FoL.
      6) Just watched it auto attack 3rd boss in Vortex Pinnacle for 5 secs (everyone was healed up), even though Judgement was not on CD and I wasn't at 100% mana
      7) CC just crashed on me (3rd time tis done this) with this in the debug log being spammed:
      Code:
      [9:52:32 AM:255] System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
         at Styx.Logic.Targeting.DefaultTargetWeight(List`1 units)
         --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
         at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
         at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
         at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
         at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
         at System.Delegate.DynamicInvoke(Object[] args)
         at Styx.Logic.Targeting.(Delegate e, Object[] args)
      [9:52:32 AM:255] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
         at Styx.Logic.Targeting.Pulse()
      [9:52:32 AM:459] System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
         at Styx.Logic.Targeting.DefaultTargetWeight(List`1 units)
         --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
         at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
         at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
         at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
         at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
         at System.Delegate.DynamicInvoke(Object[] args)
         at Styx.Logic.Targeting.(Delegate e, Object[] args)
      [9:52:32 AM:459] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
         at Styx.Logic.Targeting.Pulse()

^-- The full log is over 3MB, but can upload somewhere if needed.

8. imfat

imfat New Member

The only problem I am seeing in PvE is it not judging as much for some mana return other than that PvE is perfect.

9. cdmichaelb

cdmichaelb New Member

CC gets stuck if Judgement is out of range or LOS.

Casting Judgment on Amani'shi Tribesman at 26.28
      Casting Judgment on Amani'shi Tribesman at 25.71
      Casting Judgment on Amani'shi Tribesman at 25.69
      Casting Judgment on Amani'shi Tribesman at 25.62
      Casting Judgment on Amani'shi Tribesman at 25.6
      Casting Judgment on Amani'shi Tribesman at 25.55
      Casting Judgment on Amani'shi Tribesman at 25.53
      Casting Judgment on Amani'shi Tribesman at 25.51
      Casting Judgment on Amani'shi Tribesman at 25.43
      Casting Judgment on Amani'shi Tribesman at 24.99
      Casting Judgment on Amani'shi Tribesman at 23.56
      Casting Judgment on Amani'shi Tribesman at 23.08

10. cdmichaelb

cdmichaelb New Member

Also, it is Blessing of protection the tank. Rather I think it forgot who the tank was and setting in lazyraider would not fix it. I did wipe atleast once, maybe tank needs to be 'refound' after wipe?

When I hit my mount key it attempts to heal even if target is 100% then cancels the heal, then the next attempt to mount it lets me.
      Interrupting Healing, target at 100 %

Also i notice it crusader strikes if it is in range and not needing to heal, which is actually a good idea. But is it possible to get it to Rebuke also? (Use racials/gatheringskill perks if available?)

11. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

Seems there are too many bugs atm.

Sounds promising tho.

12. cdmichaelb

cdmichaelb New Member

It actually works great, healed a full ZA run with some bad pulls and did just fine. (364 ilvl) But there are quite a few technicalities which in fixed will make it even more ultimate.

13. shrink1991

shrink1991 Member

I agree, I did a full ZA run as well with not a single wipe. The only thing which has been mentioned earlier are some mana problems and it's not the lack of gear (Ilvl 362).
      Props to the creators!

14. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

Ok.

What i mean is for example the judgement issue.

it should not even try to cast it if out of range.

Or Beacon of Light. raising hands up in the air all the time when out of range is also not good...

But as i said. this look very very good for a first release.

15. Gilderoy

Gilderoy New Member

Ok, let's get to work :D
      For the Judgment issue: i'm getting to it right now, for some reason the PVE priority get messed up somewhere along the line, will be fixing it, new release coming as soon as it's fixed :p
      For the Rebuke issue: the code to rebuke is in there and is active, i do not know why he is not rebuking.. i'll do some test by myself but can be a trickt fix, since it should be working aka i do not know what need to be fixed and need to find out the problem :D
      She will crusader stike to gain free holy power+add some small damage to the table, still, working on the judgment issue for PVE i'll move crusader stike after judgment for pvp also.
      For HR, there will be an option in the Gui to let you choose if you wanna auto cast or manual cast, for now it remain on auto cast.
      Hammer of wrath is there to get the kill in arena, and he won a match more than once for me :D BTW i'll put it under Judgment for BG (not for arena)
      It is intended that he autoattac, couse of seal of insigh effect, every autoattack as a chance to restore 4% mana, wich is good and for free if he is not casting :)
      Is casting DL and FL out of combat to topp off everyone fast? :)
      For the crash thing, i may or may not have found the problem, will need some test.
      Also will put some better code check on judgment to ensure she will not try to judge out of los or out of range, the range one is triky couse i have 35 range on Judgment but you can have 10 yard, so a talent check is required wich will require a lot of time and work to be done :)
      I0ll look at the problem of BOP the tank, will add some more log to the blessing of protection, so we will know where is he doing things wrong
      For the mount things, he will mount on his own if the tank mount and you give she 2-3 sec, he will still cancel the first spell you try to cast, whatever it is, if everyone is >95%, actualy do not know how to fix this, sorry :p
      For racial/gathering perk, i'm human and got everyman for himself code inside, she will use it if she is stunned BUT cannot test other racials.. will be on the TODO list but will need your testing.

It will be realy realy of help if you can describe what was the situation when the CC crashed.
      Was the tank alive?
      Was the tank target alive?
      Was your target alive?
      Was everyone in the party alive or there was some dead, whoever?
      where you in 5 in the party or someone missing and you where in 4? (or less)
      the crash is from a targetting issue, so maybe she was tryng to target a dead unit or get the target of a dead unit, but to find the problem i need more information :)

16. cdmichaelb

cdmichaelb New Member

I saw that it was no longer beacon the tank (or anyone at all), so I'm pretty sure it didn't know who was tank, and hence bop'ing whoever. Required me to stop and start the bot to get it to work again. (Repicking tank in lazyraider didn't fix)

17. Gilderoy

Gilderoy New Member

where you in PVE or PVP?

18. cdmichaelb

cdmichaelb New Member

PVE, Zul'Aman

19. haxed

haxed New Member

Howcome you made it so it just uses divine light and no holy light? in an actual raid id agree with this for tank healing you wont overheal with this but in 5 mans if you have to heal more than the tank quickly divine light wouldn't be ideal plus with holy light it's easier to keep up the mastery buff on multiple targets.

Apart from that it seems like it is going to be really good.

20. Zoinx

Zoinx Active Member

Haven't seen it Rebuke once.

CR is good for the free HoPo, but my problem was it wasn't Judgement either.

I guess I'll continue to use sm0k3d 1.48 until there is a GUI for me to turn this off.

Again, my problem here was, it was Auto-Attacking when Judgement was free to use, and never Judgement

Number them so its easier, and this is for all 3 cases it happened, all happened same way.

1) Yes
      2) Yes
      3) Yes
      4) All alive
      5) All 5 present
      6) everything was alive, was in mid pull during each time.