• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Ultimate Paladin Healer

Discussion in 'Archives' started by sm0k3d, May 16, 2011.

1. mochmulia

mochmulia New Member

ok gilderoy cant wait for the GUI ...thanks :-bd

2. HyperMonkey

HyperMonkey Member

Glideroy im using a older version, and noticed the cast of Holy Light on itself. I don't like upgrading since I have made some small tweaks to fit my paladin, not to mention I'm not a big fan of movement in the custom class.

Would it be possible to tell what you fixed in the latest versions regarding the Holy Light?

Keep up the awesome work guys!

3. haxed

haxed New Member

I thought this ignores movement if you use lazyraider?

4. _Steve_

_Steve_ New Member

Is it possible to make it so that you can buff someone else with beacon of light? I was using this in arena yesterday and holy pally hardly ever gets targeted first, so I tried throwing it on our mage but it auto-rebuffs in on yourself. Would it be possible in arena to come up with a priority system so that it can switch people?

5. Spewer

Spewer Member

If you have a Client with another Language for example German, the CC always casts Concentration Aura ... If you edit the name in the common.cs file to your language it helps...
      may it be possible to change it that i need not to fix it every new release ??? maybe with spell ids not names ? i dont know

6. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

You need crusader strike to generate Holy Power. that's a melee ability.

That's why i called it a melee healer.

Ofcourse , once you've gained holy power it can do heals on ppl within 40 yards.

But to get Holy Power you need to go into close battle with mobs.

It can also use Holy Shock to get Holy Power ofcourse.(so maybe i was half right, half wrong abt. melee healer)

Instead of having names printed out in LOGS.

Can't you have them DPS1 , DPS2 , DPS3 , TANK , HEALER/SELF

Last edited: May 19, 2011
    7. Saif

Saif Member

One quick issue I ran into, on Fel Reaver in Heroic Deadmines if someone who is in the scarecrow thing and doesn't have the kings/might buff then it will loop cast it until in combat. Not that big of a deal but I thought I would let you know.

Saif

8. Thunderage

Thunderage New Member

Found in Vortex Pinnacal after you hit the first Teleporter tornado things. when you come out of the teleporters the CC stops casting all together but i get no errors. i had to reboot it after a wipe to get it casting again.

9. mochmulia

mochmulia New Member

i meant just main tank or off tank not all group if you can just heal main tank or off tank how to set it

10. Gilderoy

Gilderoy New Member

@loevstoem: i strongly suggest you to upgranmde and give it a try, new version have a much stronger check on cast to ensure it can never crash, also there is no movement at all, unless you are in arena. BTW the error was in the TopOff function, it called for Cast("Holy Light") shuld be calling for Cast("Holy Light",tar)
      @genocide: you have to use LazyRaider and use the config bot bottun, then select a unit as tank. she will cast beacon of light on that unit whoever he is and then once in combat will use a priority sistem to decide if he need to switch on himself and then back on tank :D (priority sistem work only in arena) so what you want is already in there.. by a lot of time :p
      @Spewer: i'm sorry but we do not support other lenguage version for now.. is just TOO much work to be done and we will first prefere to have a very well working CC :)
      @hi1674: yuou do not need crusader strike to get holy power you use holy shock, BUT if you are in melee range and have nothing better to do (like heal :p) she will cast crusader strike for _free_ holy powe _above_ the normal.
      for the log think i'll try to have she log as (for example) Human Paladin G****** instead of Gilderoy,. i think this will give problem with non player (for judgment for example) will do some try.
      @saif: this is a triky fix.. i'll try for a way to ignore player that are on veicles.. didn't fought about it :p if you buff them before they enter the veicol she do still loop until combat?
      @Thunderage: log pls :)

11. HyperMonkey

HyperMonkey Member

Hey guys, I noticed a bug where the bot will interrupt the mounting spell because target is >= 95 % health (atleast when I mount manually)

12. Saif

Saif Member

If they are buffed before they enter the vehicle there is no loop, I just started a DM run in the middle and the guy was already in the vehicle.
      I found another issue, this time in pvp. I was carrying the flag in wg, I was almost to the flag room and I was getting hammered by the horde but wasn't in any real danger but it cast Divine Shield, I dropped the flag and they got flag and capped.. Maybe just set it up to say if have flag, don't cast Divine Shield, haha but I really have no clue.

Also in arena.. when sapped I think Hand of Freedom should be priority instead of trinket

Thanks,
      Saif

Last edited: May 19, 2011
    13. sm0k3d

sm0k3d Member

lol thats pretty funny, but very frustrating, i think i know a way to fix this.

The GUI is coming along, I'm still trying to put everything in there. there is a TON of options haha

14. Saif

Saif Member

When you guys impliment the GUI will there be an option to disable Divine Shield/Hand of Freedom/Hand of Protection/Trinket? This will make it way more viable in higher end pvp/arena. I was just running my comp at about 1800 team rating which isn't too high and the bot was wasting a lot of unnecessary cool downs especially the ones above. This isn't a huge issue but it would be nice to be able to control these spells. Thanks

Saif

15. Gilderoy

Gilderoy New Member

there will be, you see i play a DK while the bot play the pala so he must do all by himself :D poor boy :D
      Sm0k3d is doing a realy great job on the Gui, there will be an option for everything you can imagine :D
      @loevstroem: ues it's a know bug for witch we have no solution sorry :D will only happen first time you try to mount BTW

16. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

i have a feeling this will be up in the quality of shamwow....

great work.....

17. HyperMonkey

HyperMonkey Member

Possible add the SpellID's for the Paladin healing spells to the interrupt function, so it only interrupts those and ignores everything else?

18. kayes

kayes Active Member

This looks awsome, I guess Bobby have competiton now with my arena team :) (hes shammy is frikin mad in there!)

Will test it out tomorrow !

19. mymegabot

mymegabot Member

What spec shammy are you running in the arena with Bobby's CC? Resto Shaman?

Thanks-
      Mega

20. jantoma

jantoma New Member

this is pro =) make it use guardian with that wings emergency thingi aswell