• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • UPaCCBT: The BehaviourTree Ultimate Paladin Healer Custom Class

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Gilderoy, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. CodeEmperor

CodeEmperor New Member

Anyone having the problem that since today hb is freezing when running lazyraider and trying to load this profile ?

2. primo

primo New Member

this aint a profile

3. CodeEmperor

CodeEmperor New Member

Yeah i meant when you go to settings and choose the cc.

4. Ukmonkey

Ukmonkey Member

Does this support multiple tanks brought in by rolecheck?

5. Altoids

Altoids New Member

Great CC! Yesterday I spent a couple of thousand to get some +int 'scrub gear'. Some of it has +resil (only a tot of 1400) and my mana went up to 69k. LOTS of room for improvement in my gear... but considering the test I ran this morning, I think that won't be a problem.

Using Combat bot botbase, I went into EoS this morning and it did a great job - over 1.3 mil healing, and only 3 deaths despite being jumped on by a couple of enemy toons several times and keeping most everyone around alive. I look forward to what this will be able to do once I get proper PVP gear!

I do have a question though... The first time I loaded the Combat Bot botbase along with this CC and started it, it reported that I had no appropriate profile loaded. I was in Org waiting for a BG, so I looked at what was avail in default Profiles were BG profiles... so I waited for the BG to begin and then selected that BG.

So is that the best way to handle this CC with Combat bot? Wait until the BG begins, select the profile for that BG and then hit Start. I would figure that since I am actually guiding the bot up until combat begins and at that point the CC takes over that I wouldn't even need a profile - but I don't see a 'blank profile' anywhere that I could load.

As I said though, GREAT CC!

6. xsilverdicex

xsilverdicex New Member

you could just make a blank profile, or use lazyraider in the plugins section.

7. CodeEmperor

CodeEmperor New Member

I can currently only run this CC one time and than I have to reinstall HB in a new folder.
      What I do is the following:
      Logged in on my pala i start HB, select lazyraider ( latest version ) and select settings, select the cc, select class config, change some of the mounting and combat options for dungeon and than save.
      Exit out of the window. Select save and close and than start the bot.
      Everything works fine.
      Next time I start the bot and go to settings HB freezes.
      > Tried just deleting the CC folder and than unpacking it again but HB still freezes.
      > The only solution I have found so far is to unpack HB, Lazyraider and the cc to a new folder and run from there
      Any ideas ?

8. ocuus

ocuus New Member

9. fish221171

fish221171 Member

I just wanted to add that this CC is fantastic, heals heroics, raids etc with no problems at all. I cannot stress how good this is.

So looking forward to future updates and other CC's.

10. Megser

Megser Well-Known Member

Yeah, just wanted to say thanks too. I can't heal for shit nor do I cba to press all zhe buttons. So thanks a ton.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
    11. CodeEmperor

CodeEmperor New Member

Found a way around my proplem , created a seperate installation of HB which I will only use with this profile. I seems that the problem was caused by the config folder the cc creates when saving settings directly in the CustomClasses folder instead of the profiles own folder. I just now deleted all other CustomClasses folder including singular and it works fine.
      As far the profile is concernced its the greatest I have ever seen. Works perfect in Heroic Dungeons and Raids. Keep up the good work.

12. yipsilonn

yipsilonn Member

:) you should report this :) the CC for Dudu resto are not so bad, and btw right now we need some fix on the holy priest cc first ^_^

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
    13. projektt

projektt Active Member

He said he was on vacation till the 22nd. Can't wait for him to get back. He does an amazing job at keeping this up to date

14. laria

laria Well-Known Member

We do Baleroc with 3 healers on 10man, one heals the tank, one heals the tormented target and the third assists on torment, when the stacks get unbearable at ~12 torment targets switch, so does the debuff, and the healers rotate in a set order, so you basically heal the tank alone every 3 torments.

Is this BT version still localedependent btw?

15. stevebythesea

stevebythesea New Member

This is you !

[​IMG]

16. HulaHoops

HulaHoops New Member

Anyone else using this for end game raiding?

I cant really use the latest version 1.69 as it seems very slow even in troll hc's seems abit slugish. I have attached logs several pages ago for when you are back from your holiday.

I have used 1.21 and have edited this ever so slightly to remove the Beacon Of Light buff code from the CC, this has allowed me to Beacon a 2nd tank whilst focusing on the main tank for heals. I have managed to take down Shannox and Beth using this modified version. We ran outta time after 2 hours to do any of the other bosses but the lava one would be on our radar next. Great CC only if 1.69 could be as fast as 1.21 (again my logs are attached a few posts back where you can compare a run using 1.69 and a run using 1.21)

1.21 has a few deaths in the log but this was becuz of the ZA boss that stomps on you and kills you b4 you get revived after a couple of secounds.

17. thanman

thanman Member

did the same

I also went back to the 1.21 as someone suggested. It does seem to heal faster. When using the later versions it seems to let people sit low and not heal them very quickly. I would have more deaths with it. With 1.21 it seems to stay on top of heals much faster. Works really well.

18. projektt

projektt Active Member

Can you please tell me what code you deleted or link yours here so I can disable BoL and let me target my own tank. Cuz I have the same problem

19. SoulSector

SoulSector Member

I am using 1.69 and as solo my CC sometimes has a problem with pulling mobs.
      As you can see in the attached log it just stands there attempting to pull untill I do it manually.
      Everything else works fine, once in combat it is fine etc.

Log Attached.

Attached Files:

20. Gilderoy

Gilderoy New Member

so, again writing to you from an internet caf? -.-
      no, my vacancy did not extended..
      i came back home, powered up my pc and it freezed on the motherboard splash screen..
      already tried everything that Comed to my mind (change mobo battery, reset CMOS, power up with nothing connected except video card..) nothing worked. also my compoter shop is still closed for vacancy grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..
      you will have to wait some more days to have a new version up and running i'm realy sorry..
      BTW version 1.21 IS faster, but less accurate, we have discussed the speed vs accurancy some page ago, next version will hAve an option to let you choose between speed or accurancy.. well when i get my pc back
      the cc has no pull code in solo.. why o you want to pull? what the cc do is kill a mob that aggro you but leave alone mob that ignore you.
      if you plan to grind use a ret spec :)
      if you can run the cc only once use a different HB installation for this CC only.
      I cannot save the config in the customclass folDer couse if i do then they will cause problem with SVN (like being updated to my setting everytime a new version is up)
      thys way you can have yoyr setting and update to new version easily

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.