• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • UPaCCBT: The BehaviourTree Ultimate Paladin Healer Custom Class

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Gilderoy, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ChrisAttackk

ChrisAttackk New Member

Gilderoy, how could you make something so beautiful even more amazing! When you sleep do you dream of code or something? I love you and this CC. I want to have your babies!

PS: You should set up a PayPal for donations, Because I sure would donate!

2. HyperMonkey

HyperMonkey Member

Gilderoy, would it be possible to add the option for allowing dismount or not for heal / cleanse stuff?

In addition I think there's a bug with ressing people. When it resses one player it will instantly try to res the same player again - is it possible to fix this by adding a blacklist for X seconds somehow?

Thanks for your good work!

3. Crowley

Crowley Member

FINALLY :D
      Awesome man :) Will try it later when i get home. It was a small thing so i never complained or said anything about it but annoying for sure :) Keep up the good work.

4. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

I did a Firelands trashrun yesterday.

Noticed in Recount that Overhealing was 40%.

Sounds like some waste of mana.

In lost city of Tol'vir the overheal after first boss was 80%

Can't be accurate ?

Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
    5. dirtdog

dirtdog New Member

Master GLideroy.... Im wondering if this svn works with the x.x.x.5024 (last version)

since my mail got hacked so i cant get to my password...i have to run the version where my pass is saved for now :( it works with most other stuff.

6. Gilderoy

Gilderoy New Member

@chrisattack: lol thank you realy :D I do sleep of elettronic sheep (ok easy quote.. :p) BTW i'm not even a programmer, i'm a phisic researcher.. :D
      @loevstroem: pls explain better, where? when? you want an option to prevent the CC from dismounting or one to make the CC dismount more often? I'll add a 15 sec blacklist on the ressing cast again then, i suppose i could get rid of it with the new Wait Composite but something must have gone wrong ^_^
      @Crowley: you do not have any idea of how that bug was bugging me :D BTW if you want something little added just ask for it, maybe i can do it, maybe not but ask is free ;)
      @hi1674: mm.. how much of the overhealing where from beacon of light, protector of the innocent and enlightment judge? couse those 3 things cannot be taken out of the equation. the rest should be only some holy light overheal, if that's not the case pls post more accurate data (what was overhealing, for how much in percentage) and i'll try to understand what was happening :) also a full log always help..
      @dirtdog: in you HBx.x.x.5024 folder you will find a folder called Settings. inside that folder there is a file called StyxSettings.xml. copy that file inside a new directory Settings inside the new HB and you will see that your password is back where that should be :)
      the password is saved in an encrypted way but.. is still saved :p
      if you are lazy just copy the entire Settings directory inside a fresh install of the newest HB :)

dirtdog likes this.
    7. dirtdog

dirtdog New Member

Woho! <3 thnx :D

And also...just ran za for the first time using new svn with old HB, pvp geared (mostly blues)....worked like a charm even though hard...damn wicked fucking shit this cc is! :D

and also...lazy? ofc...im a botter ;) te-he

Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
    8. Gilderoy

Gilderoy New Member

@dirydog: thank you :D
      @xenofell: did you changed RAID_wanna_HoW? remember that PVE_wanna_HoW only work in dungeon (poor choise of word.. i will modify that in a next revision) for the raid ther eis RAID_ variables.
      for the mount issue have you tried RAID_wanna_mount? there is already the feature you are looking for..
      if you used the correct variables pls post a full log, i made the variable actualy used print in the log for a reason :)

9. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

most OH was done by beacon and protector so guess there's no way avoiding it.

are there logic for Nefarian and Onyxia fight in BwD ?

10. Gilderoy

Gilderoy New Member

if you heal someone and the beaconed target is at 100% beacon will overheal.
      if you heal someone and you are at 100% protector will overheal.
      i do not know any way to get around this :)
      does nefarian and onyxia require some special logic? witch one?

11. Gilderoy

Gilderoy New Member

good that's what logs are for right? ^__^
      i'm doing some test on my part to fix this, i suppose they have changed how Me.IsInParty work with some release (ofc without letting us know about it :p)

12. Gilderoy

Gilderoy New Member

ok, r112 is online, just a quick update, raid selection work again, after someone is ressed will be ignored for 15 sec before tryng to ress again and support for lifeblood has been added :)
      @xenofell: thank you ^_^

13. ChrisAttackk

ChrisAttackk New Member

No worries, If you look at all the other CCs here almost all of them overheal, and mana seems fine, you can't really control that, and plus I rather have overhealing than people dyeing. Anyway if you play by hand I'm sure overhealing will still be there just as much due to glyphs and buffs.

14. HyperMonkey

HyperMonkey Member

Example:

When my group have killed the first boss in ZA, all mounts up (including myself) and run towards the next one. However the bot continues to dismount to cast heals on a member that is not topped off (people rarely are after a boss fight) I can then remount and run towards the group, but when I get close enough to one member to heal, it will again dismount. Basically casing me to fall behind the group eventually. Very annoying :)

So what I suggest is an option to allow healing/dispelling when mounted or not. It really comes down to the playstyle of the indivdual. I like to control the dismount/mount myself, and hereof I don't want the CC to dismount me..

I hope you understand what I mean :)

15. Gilderoy

Gilderoy New Member

a lot better, i'll add an option for that on next revision :)

16. HyperMonkey

HyperMonkey Member

You're the best!

17. projektt

projektt Active Member

this! WONDERFUL CC I absolutely love this! but when you're trying to run in a BG to get to yuor next destination an you get that one person next to you who likes to hop around then eventually hops from a cliff and you dismount just do heal him really quick kinda sucks :p

18. koalemos2

koalemos2 New Member

Is it possible to disable aura selection? Before I could set it to "2" and it would let me choose but now it seems to default to concentration aura.

*edit*

ignore this, i didn't realize i hadn't changed it in solo mode and it's working now.

19. ChrisAttackk

ChrisAttackk New Member

Though I haven't done ZA/ZG with this CC. I have done it on my shammy and it does the same thing, Thus making my party wait for me after every long travel.

20. tozededao

tozededao Community Developer

Also happens in PVP when people jump off and lose some hp, bot will dismount to heal :(

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.