• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Users Requests (Bot additions / fixes / etc)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Kickazz006, Apr 28, 2011.

?

Which feature(s) do you want? (Multiple accepted)

1. Native Flying

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. Better BG Logic (Explain)

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. IB AFK (Explain)

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    4. Water Support

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    5. FP's fixed

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    6. Better Documentation

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    7. Use Guild/Prof Perks (Explain)

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    8. Other (Explain Thoroughly)

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    9. Native 'Use Transports'

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Multiple votes are allowed.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. xhalfasoulx

xhalfasoulx New Member

I would like to see something like BGbot/pvpbot detecting your gear and buying upgrades from PvP vendors, or have a convert to JP option for BGs and have routes set for going to JP/honor vendors or if IB becomes AFKable then it would buy upgrades. basicly like the Mr.honorcap plugin wich is awesome, but could always be better. maybe HB could come with set up plugins. Be able to set in your settings to log off when honor/JP is capped. Maybe have a set pull distace in settings that overrides the CC that way you dont have to go into a CC and change it yourself. And im honestly not sure if its CCs or the bot that makes you dismount then attack, something id like would be to dismount by attacking, or for BGbot/pvpbot to always stealth in BGs if your a rogue/feral druid. Also maybe a chat log tab, we have a debug, log, a nav tab and a info one, id like to see something to watch your whispers/real ID chat maybe even BG/zone even guild, have it have a little check box for what you want. THat way you can see what happended while you were afk instead of getting a addon that saves everything and hogs your CPU useage. Just some thots. I understand making a program have more logic and look more human isnt a cake walk :)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
    2. MadDog

MadDog Well-Known Member

Try mr honorcap 2

3. chocodhie

chocodhie New Member

hey guys
      i got serious problem here with my HB just to the point
      when im do botting at Howling Fjord it wont take the ORE it just stay and after 20 sec and then it just blacklist it WTF ????
      pls someone here help me im really2 need ur help PLS PLS i beg u if can the MODERATOR HELP ME !!!!

4. chocodhie

chocodhie New Member

hey guys
      i got serious problem here with my HB just to the point
      when im do botting at Howling Fjord it wont take the ORE it just stay and after 20 sec and then it just blacklist it WTF ????
      pls someone here help me im really2 need ur help PLS PLS i beg u if can the MODERATOR HELP ME !!!!

5. faney

faney New Member

hi guys why instancebuddy cant que for hour of twilight hc ? it`s can be fixed ?
      it`s que but cant enter portal and stuff like that

Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
    6. lovegame

lovegame New Member

What would be nice was a way to lvl 1-85 purely afk in dungeons (tank, heal or dps), or a way to farm Heroics at 85 with instancebuddy, 100% afk.

Another thing that would be nice: Loading the BgBot, at any lvl, lets say 60. It buys all the required pvp gear after achieving honor for it. If you then level up to 70, he will buy the required lvl 70 pvp gear.

That's all. :)

7. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

The buying, MrGearBuyer does it.
      The AFK instancing is in the works. I haven't been able to try it myself, but I'm told it works well for the supported dungeons.
      Eventually it'll support everything, I'm sure :)

8. ambrose

ambrose New Member

9. ambrose

ambrose New Member

10. JeanPierre

JeanPierre New Member

EDIT:
      Found the needed plugin.

Thanks

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
    11. tentiontwooone

tentiontwooone New Member

Better Native flight with Herb profile in Hyjal, Character tends to collect herb near Ashen lake and being a hunter keep ending in the water on that tight corner there near that waterfall.
      Also with obstacle like near Sulfuron spire adn The regrowth there are ditches where trees are twisted in and player on mount gets caught Ill edit this when i get more a precise location.

And FP With my other bot i was selecting Mixed mode and first being grinding and second being Instance, what hapens is when i use botanist grinding profile It'll take me to the flight path and say where it wants to go but doesnt select. I went there manually then tried again and same thing happened.

12. mixmasta007

mixmasta007 New Member

View attachment 1-26-2012_1_43 PM 6856 Log.txt here is a log from my fire mage i *was* trying to bgbuddy BUT either this new system is srsly overlooked or the CC's need updating to the new style or new 1's need to be made.

mage spent the entire time running around watching people die, continious dismounting and remounting.

13. bonds

bonds New Member

Ability to prioritize races in Archaeology without blacklisting every other race's digsites.

14. dgrim

dgrim New Member

I voted for Better BG Logic and IB AFKable. I feel like these two are very connected, so I'm only going to give one explanation. I have run into problems in BGs where my running just plain looks like a bot, as well as various stuck issues that a real player wouldn't have. I also have a problem that I've only experiened in Alterac Valley where the bot just sorta runs in a big circle around an area, not doing anything except running around. In Eye of the Storm, the bot does nothing to do with the bases, and just goes and fights in the middle, which is sometimes a problem. Other than that, good job and thanks for the excellent bot.

15. Spande

Spande New Member

This is prolly not the right place I'm at. BUT.

I'm using your [H - Quest] 12-58 K-EK [Kick], and for some reason the bot tries to find the nearest flight master, opens the chat window and does nothing.

This is what it's saying:

Destination is 4828 yards away and no hostiles in range, using Aspect of the Cheetah
      -Aspect of the Cheetah
      Moving to Type: Fly, R: Update

Anyone know what might be wrong with my settings..? :)

16. Venus112

Venus112 New Member

Optimized navigation when questing

Flying between quest hotspots so you dont run in and bodypull quite a lot on the way or dismount all the time to kill something

17. xhalfasoulx

xhalfasoulx New Member

Instancebuddy/dungeonbuddy picking up quests, and looting bosses that have said quest item. needing on blues for your armortype/spec. And MEMORY!!!! bot needs to follow tanks path and if a said wipe happends it follows the path it took befor wipe.

18. Kiyumi

Kiyumi New Member

Kick thanks for the PM :D I can't wait to try it out :D It was about time that this was fixed :D

19. B0rbor4d

B0rbor4d Member

close the bot and flight master window and restart the bot... sometimes u need to do this more than once...

/cheers B!!!

20. 1990camaro

1990camaro New Member

This is my 2c. I'm looking for better BG pathing. I Keep getting hooked on little things like the wreaths that are out for the stupid holidays in AV (they are in front of the towers). My question is this, is it not possible to put the same blacklisting logic from GB into the new HB? I mean if the program recgonizes that it's stuck, why can't it append it to a blacklist? Secondly, I understand that you have put in code to randomise the points in a pathing area, but can logic be added that if there are 4 others just sitting at the Flag for the FrostWolf Keep GY that my toon goes elsewhere because it just looks wrong, especially if there is no fight going on.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.