• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Vindictam Deorum ~ Arma Bellator

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Dagradt, Oct 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Dagradt

Dagradt Community Developer

Update: 10/31/2012 @ 11:00

Work is taking all my time atm(70+ hour weeks), I am still working on all my PvP CC's as well as reworking my PvE CC's as many have asked that I bring them back... In the mean time please check out CLU and keep an eye open for PUREROTATION... Also my guides are done, I just havent' had the time to sift through the 20 or so hours of video to edit them.

2. zpassenger

zpassenger New Member

hey Dagradt
      just want to say thank you again for your effort in developing this awesome class.
      Cheers

3. topnotch

topnotch New Member

Compiler Error: d:\Program\Honorbud\Routines\AB v6.5.12\AB Tactics (Medium Armor Classes).cs(5,12) : error CS0234:

cant load it and i get that.. whats wrong?

4. Dagradt

That version is from Cata, try the one from the first thread...

5. topnotch

topnotch New Member

ehm sorry but i did download the one in ur second post or smth?

6. Dagradt

I said FIRST post not SECOND

7. topnotch

topnotch New Member

i admit my misstake and i admit that im retarded also, and im thankful for you helping me! ill try it out now, and im pretty sure its awesome already! thanks a lot for u help! might donate u a burger later on

edit: hate to complain but i found a problem right away... the cc doesnt approach anything that attacks it? if someone attack me from behind it just stands there.. doesnt turn around and attack..? or if it targets someone it doesnt walk to it.. only charge if it can charge otherwise it just stands an look at it?

i got the newest bot version

Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
    8. cwu33

cwu33 New Member

No movement

As said many times in the forum and by Dagradt, this CC DOES NOT SUPPORT AFK, and is not meant for BGs.
      You have to move your character yourself and be responsible for any warrior cooldowns, this CC is only to help you with a PvP DPS Rotation at the moment.
      Please take the time to read through all of the CC creator's initial posts thoroughly, it will help you enjoy and use the CC to its full potential.
      a

9. Dagradt

Community Update,

Movement has been a success!!! I've mimicked certain aspects of GLUE, CLU, Singular... After testing is done you will finally have what you want and something I can say "Lives to my standards"!

10. Klikkoklakk

Klikkoklakk Member

Looking good so far! But two issues boggles my mind.
      1. Charge and heroic leap at the same time, wasting one gap closener... not good.
      2. Not interrupting. Never.

edit: Also he is very conservative with hamstring, making people kite me way too often.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
    11. Dagradt

"Charger + Heroic Leap" is a known issue and is under my to-do list(second thread)... As for Interrupts, I need a base of viable spells in which to rupt (also as this is a non-afk CC Interrupts are user based). If I decided to release the movement version to the public then everything will become automated on that setting only!

12. jfvibe

jfvibe New Member

I seriously think you're focusing on the wrong aspects of the CC. First of all, in a Arena CC you don't want any movement/interrupting (nor charge/heroic leap/pummel), you just want the base rotation + defensive cooldowns if me/team mate are at low health. Second of all you should give the power to select the next spell, Shockwave/Intimidating Shout/Heroic Throw use a GCD, with the bot running the rotation so fast it's almost impossible to execute them on demand.

I've tryed to code it with a nextspell variable on the _G table, the routine detects that the variable changed on pulse, it prints out ok, but won't execute the spell.

13. Dagradt

I code and release what I feel is ready and I work on areas that keep me interested... Please remember that you get this for free and I do not get paid to make these... I make them for myself, for the experience, and to help a community that has helped me over the years... If you've made some sort of improvement over what I have released then by all means let me know and I will add it...

On a side note: Mustahg and I are the only two to have ever added a next spell function - unfortunate with the BT speed it doesn't work as well as the slower LR method, a fix will come but not till I get the time or someone else besides Mustahg or I recreates the code.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
    14. dturner

dturner Member

Okay, so I can't find out how to get the new version. I have 1.0.0 but I can't see where to get 1.0.4...

Any help?

15. Dagradt

I don't have a 1.0.4 release... I have a 10.4.12, which equals 1.0.0

16. dturner

dturner Member

Oh lol, sorry then. Well the CC works great otherwise. I've been using this for PvP and Arena's and Armed for raiding. Best Warrior CC's.

17. Dagradt

Community Update,

Weapon swap and stop start macros are working smoothly again... Still need to work on burst and buff issues... Will release once I get the rotation tweaked as I think I can push more DPS then it presently gives.

18. Inappropre

Inappropre New Member

Lol at the picture from your first post.
      That's 4 seconds into combat and you're boasting about dps after 2-3 GCD's with every cooldown popped.

19. Klikkoklakk

Klikkoklakk Member

You dont know that. You can assume, but dont speak like you know.

20. Dagradt

1) The burst held for on average 15-20sec(so long as CS procs where in my favor & SA stayed at 3 stacks) as I stated else where in this thread
      2) In PvP 4sec is all you need and sometimes it is also the only window you may get
      3) For an un-enchanted, un-gemmed, un-forged toon using a questing reward weapon... The DPS is good...
      4) At the time of the picture I was the only PvP Warrior CC to have an On-Demand Burst ability
      5) Unless you are going to give me a real issue, fix, or constructive critisisum please don't waste my thread space with useless statements.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.