• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Warlock CC] skiWarlock 4.0 - ALL TREES -

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ski, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Kuku

Kuku Member

I thought Affli generates the most EXP and is better for 1-80..and also the best spec for MassPull's?

2. ski

ski Well-Known Member

Felguard after 60 is gangster, I've always found it to be faster than affli.

3. darkn3ss

darkn3ss Member

Aff is generally the best spec for hand leveling, however when botting it has been seen that demo with a felguard can eat through mobs better. I have seen it go both ways though.

4. NiklasNikke

NiklasNikke New Member

Hmm, works wonderful without doubt. And I love it. Good job guys :D
      I just got one problem. It doesn't seem like it wants to drink or eat. I've set eat and drink as defaults, but when I only got like 5 percent mana, it just goes on to the next mob, and spams. "Use mana potion......". And same with health?

Log attached :)

Attached Files:

5. raybee

raybee Member

Just started it, made sure i deleted all other cc's, it summons imp, then lifetaps, then resummons the imp, then life taps, resummons bla bla

6. vittunaama

vittunaama Member

Wont herb mobs after killing.

7. thedrunk

thedrunk New Member

Thanks for the log! I will look into this issue.

The log will provide information. Please post a log or i cant help.

Yes

Demo all the way imho. You want a Felguard :) Metamorphosis is optional imho

Maybe for hand leveling, but demo is better for botting. But, either will work well :)
      Demo with some Affliction will give you the best Mass Pulls as you need a strong Pet, good HP regen and lots of damage.

Make sure you have your drink variable ABOVE your use mana pot variable. I will look into this more.

Log please

This is not a CC issue. This a HB core issue.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
    8. Xanathos

Xanathos Active Member

Awesome, please look into the lifetap issue as well as it is actually a bigger thing then the drain life issue is for me. It was hilarious watching the bot spam the fact that it was trying to use Lifetap (Rank 1) when it initiated every fight (since the detection code for the buff worked) but it never actually did anything. It just went directly on to pulling.

9. vittunaama

vittunaama Member

I put on harvest herbs and harvest minerals it wont harvest. Should i put something in profile or ? ty =)

10. Zabbad

Zabbad New Member

Problem? No not really. Just a minor inconvenience.
      AFAIK this bot does not re-summon your pet when it dies. I may be wrong and in that case I apologize for a useless post. However if this feature is not enabled (or supported yet) then my idea is this:
      Lets say before you start your bot you use Imp, you either die by pulling too much you can't handle or just simply get ganked. Then when you ress or are just out of combat (note the pet is dead) then you re-summon your last used pet.
      Example2: You use Felhunter
      You die. When ressurected and safe - Casting summon <last used pet>
      Your pet dies. When safe - Casting summon <last used pet>

EDIT: I may be asking for way too much. but If by any chance it would be possible to set your own rotation for single target dps then that would be a dream come true, or damn close to it.

Regards
      //Zabbad

11. thedrunk

thedrunk New Member

It was working in HB 1.9.5.3... i think there have been SpellManager/SpellManageEx changes.
      This is not our problem/fault. It has nothing to do with the CC, your problem lies elsewhere.
      I added this support recently (3.7x), have you tested it's not working? If so, please post a log.
      I have tested the following with a Level 80 and Level 8

• Summon Pet if you have a soul shard, else it will summon an imp
      • If you have an Imp and your Pet is not Imp, when you have enough soul shards; re-summon your correct Pet
      You can set your own "rotation" by selecting what spells you want cast. The only thing you cant do is change the order as that is hard coded.

NOTE: Because of the way Pet's work ("dismissed" on mount, called back out on dismount), you have to wait AT LEAST 2 seconds for the bot to detect the presence of your Pet. It then must call NeedRest().

i.e. If you hit start with no pet, NeedRest() is pulsed, but nothing happens because it still has not been 2 seconds. Your bot starts running forward, then is thrown into Combat()... it will not summon the pet until Combat() ends and NeedRest() is fired.

Why do we wait 2 seconds?
      Next time you dismount, watch your pets Health... It goes from 50% -> 100% in a split second after dismount, that is enough time for HB to think your Pet needs healing and then incorrectly starts Health Funneling.

In fact, in the time it takes for HB to dismount, it even thinks you dont have a Pet for that split second! which leads to a re-summon when you have a Pet.

All of this could be easily fixed if i could hook Mount/Dismount Events in HB, but they do not exist. I have some other ideas, but this will have to do for now.

12. blugahin

blugahin New Member

I'm level 49, Destruction spec'd. I have good gear, but for some reason my bot does nothing but spam shadowbolt, and life tap. And if there's an add involved, it just switches between the two targets casting no spells whatsoever, untill it dies. What the hell?
      Yes I have immolate, CoA and conflagrate enabled, but the bot doesn't use any of those spells.
      -Edit
      The add problem was solved after I deleted the custom class completely, and reinstalled.

But it still only uses shadowbolt, and life tap.

I have no idea how to upload the log to the forum, so I put it on zshare. http://www.zshare.net/download/79721967aa71a4e6/
      Thanks for your time.

13. thedrunk

thedrunk New Member

I have found an issue with the Backlash talent, this is causing Shadow Bolt to incorrectly trigger. This has been fixed in 4.02 and will be release some time today.

The Adds issue is a known bug in the older versions of skiWarlock - update to 4.01

14. blugahin

blugahin New Member

Okay. Thanks for your help. I should be fine untill then.

15. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Member

First time I'm giving this cc a shot, Very impressive, my level 70 lock is grinding through mobs like nothing, also the mulltipulling is very clean and effective, keep it up :)

16. Xanathos

Xanathos Active Member

Must have been as nothing I've tried seems to be able to get it to work. Might have something to do with the Drain Life issues, too, for I all know.

But if there have been some changes like you say... what's that mean? Is it something you can fix, does this require an HB fix, etc?

17. vittunaama

vittunaama Member

Just ding lvl 64 and try to use incinerate and it says: No valid spell found to cast, try adjusting your variables. I put inci bar 1 key 5 and wont cast it. it put inci on on setup and no shadowbolt.

[skiWarlock] Warning: There are 1 attackers
      [skiWarlock] Combat: Demonology: Corruption
      [skiWarlock] Combat: Demonology: Immolate
      [skiWarlock] Combat: Single Rotation: No valid spell found to cast, try adjusting your variables

18. malin75baryard

malin75baryard New Member

Why does my lvl 20 warlock try to summon the imp after almost every fight?

19. peteyboy23

peteyboy23 Member

Hey dude, thanks for responding. I guess what I'm saying is, I'd like to see another variable set, or just have the behavior be inherent that anytime the bot has 100% health, and <100% mana, it'll lifetap. I hope you understand my logic regarding why I think this would be a useful change. It just seems to be a waste to have 100% health, and then drain life, whereas if I had lifetapped right before started that drain life, I'd have <100% health, but full (or at least fuller) mana, so the life received from drain life would not be wasted. Just seems more efficient.

Regarding staying outside of 5 yards - If you are within 5 yards in WoW, you have to do 110% of the threat of the "tank" to pull aggro. Outside of 5 yards, it's 130%. Meaning, I can do more damage either A. before I pull threat or B. kill the target without it touching me, and therefore have less downtime (as I wouldn't have to eat/drink). This again would only be for when you do not have aggro, otherwise you'd constantly be running until your pet got aggro back, and that'd just be unproductive.

If you disagree with my logic, of course then that's that. However, I'm hoping that you see that I have two valid points, and would consider making changes to the bot to allow either or both features to be implemented. In either case, I thank you.

20. Xanathos

Xanathos Active Member

The spellbook that the CC uses doesn't get updated correctly when you level (I think it is an HB thing). You have to reload HB for it to cast a totally brand new spell.

At least that's what worked for me.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.