• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Warlock CC] skiWarlock 4.0 - ALL TREES -

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ski, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. thedrunk

thedrunk New Member

2. Dryy

Dryy New Member

Thks Drunk,working now with new version. i took it off auto and put name in. One more thing,does the cc change from pvp to grind automatic or do u gotta reset it each time u join a bg

3. tvsian

tvsian Member

One thing I've noticed is that in a BG, it'll never run it's buff routine. Once it's rezzed at the spirit healer, it'll just mount up and run off. It'll never apply the armor buff, spellstone, or anything else. Is there some setting that can be changed to fix this, or is it something that will have to change in the CC?

4. elsteve

elsteve Member

Great update - Destruction now kicks ass!

5. thedrunk

thedrunk New Member

Settings Profiles automatically load depending on where you are. PVP is used for Battlegrounds, Instance for instances and Grind anywhere else.

All are detected and loaded on Bot Start and Battleground zone in/out. InstanceBuddy automatically starts the bot once zoned into your Instance, this forces the bot to detect the Instance and loads the Instance Settings Profile.

I will be adding a "Talent Spec" option to Setting Profiles which will allow you to run Primary/Secondary specs depending on your activity.

Currently there is no buffing in PVP, this is to stop it from drinking etc.... i will make it use spell buffs at one point.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2010
    6. tvsian

tvsian Member

Makes sense, thanks!

7. level99

level99 New Member

I have noticed that after level 70 when training SoC it will use it no matter what if fightAdds is set to True. I have managed to get it working by editing the CS file and disabling AoE (specifically SoC). Would be great if there would be an option in the CC configuration to define if to use AoE or not when fighting adds. Good job with the CC, it runs flawlessly otherwise.

8. Tommirritant

Tommirritant New Member

Hey I get an error each time I select your CC

I posted everything like I normally do but still it wont do anything but crash HB...

And yes I'm new at this so please some help if you'd like :s

Greetz

9. Xanathos

Xanathos Active Member

Thing is, if you use any type of spell casting macros you're going to end up looking the same way. Even when I'm not using the bot I've got a couple different macros set up in game that has a very specific spell order (mostly to keep my DPS up). That way all I am doing is hitting, at most, 1-2 keys per fight per mob.

There would be no way someone could tell the difference between what I manually do with those macros and what the bot does on any normal pull.

10. Xanathos

Xanathos Active Member

Still not casting Life Tap with the new version. It isn't even spamming the "Pull with Life Tap (Rank 1)" anymore. I also set the out of combat Life Tap % to be 99, which means it should always be casting it as soon as combat ends, but it isn't.

Attached is the log so far with the various %'s I use as well as some low level combats as this is making higher level combat a bit more difficult then it should be.

EDIT: Interesting. I did a BG and after I came out it started to use Lifetap on pulling at least. It still isn't doing anything post-combat, though. Updated the attached log.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
    11. Morga

Morga Member

Are you updated to hb 1.9.5.8 ?
      Also did you paste the folder into the CC and delete the other cc's in the folder?

I had problems this weekend till i put the whole folder into the CC folder. unzipped of course :))

Morga

12. Xanathos

Xanathos Active Member

Just to try and force the Life Tap trigger in the code I've cranked up both in combat and out of combat variables to be 100%. It still is only using it when it pulls (due to the glyph).

EDIT: I figured it out. I had to completely disable Dark Pack. Even though I had Dark Pack set as an emergency back up (only use at 30%) Life Tap wouldn't fire *at all*. Once I disabled it Life Tap started working perfectly.

Is this by design?

13. fedehat

fedehat New Member

After posting this to DarkBen's thread for reasons unknown to me:
      Seems to get stuck in some loop resummoning Imp when resting and can't find food/drinks in bags:

Imp was already there to begin with. Using HB 1.9.5.8 and skiWarlock 4.02 in RaF Assist mode.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
    14. thedrunk

thedrunk New Member

Do not post spam this thread with logs. Remove the spam, attach the full log as an attachment to your post and i will look into your problem.

Do not post spam this thread with logs. Remove the spam, attach the full log as an attachment to your post. You have incorrectly installed the CC.

It will only Life Tap on Pull if it doesnt have the "Life Tap" buff, and you have the Glyph.

I didnt write the Dark Pact code, but looking at it.... Life Tap is disabled when UseDarkPact is enabled. Should i remove this restriction?

I have removed this restriction in Rev 03+

Dark Pact takes Priority over Life Tap so it can be used as a backup. I would spend the talent points in Improved Life Tap over Dark Pact.

15. Xanathos

Xanathos Active Member

I have the talent points spent there... I was just being stupid when I was using Dark Pact over Life Tap. Don't mind me.

But it is good to have as a backup in case the sh!t hits the fan.

16. scribbles

scribbles New Member

this is a really good CC, didn't get time to look into the Code but you can tell just buy the layout and smoothness of the bot!

17. Mupp

Mupp New Member

Guys I must say this is the best CC iv seen so far, I use HB for PvP alot and this CC is freaking hot in the battlegrounds. Its easy to setup and does everything far more better then I would do lol.
      Thanks alot!

18. veany

veany Member

really good cc but my lock dont buff himself after die in bg (ex demon armor).
      dont know what to do, any one can help?

cheers

19. Xanathos

Xanathos Active Member

If you're using something like Mr. AutoFight then it doesn't hit the "rest" loop due to that. Otherwise I think I remember thedrunk saying something about the BG/PVP code set up so it just handles combat and not re-buffing... but I could be wrong.

20. fedehat

fedehat New Member

Figured it out: The code assumes I have voidwalker when I have points in Affliction, even though in my case I didn't have the voidwalker spell.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.