• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] [Warlock] Demonic - An Advanced Honorbuddy Warlock Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by Millz, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Lotzadots

Lotzadots Member

some ppl just cant play casters mate, like myself, never played melee classes because I am not used to being "in your face" but I can play most ranged no problem. There could be the opposite

2. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Millz --
      I'm trying to milk this routine for as much DPS as I can. I'm currently 509 ilvl. I'm Destruction spec, also. Can you give me your best, educated guess as to what the best talents and glyphs would be for running LFR since I don't have the friends/guild mates to run flex and normal raids? I'm only a few bosses short of completing the entire SoO LFR. I just can't figure out the best configuration for the most DPS out of the routine. It almost seems that there are other warlocks (of different specs, and the same spec) that are doing more DPS in less gear, or equal gear, that I'm in. If you want to take a look at my toon I'll PM you a masked armory link to look at her.

3. OhaiDur

OhaiDur New Member

Think your worrying a little too mutch there buddy ^^, the only thing those other locks will be thinking is "Damn how do i improve", I manualy played lock for 7 yrs, i played it at a high lvl in PvE, I still test my own DPS vs Demonic regular and i usually come out ahead, But even at high lvl the game lost its appeal for me, So i now BoT because its something new and revitalised the game for me, Point is, some players are better than others, Some are worse than other, Some Bot, the only way anyone would be suspiciouse in a dungeon is if you had movement on, now that does look botish.

4. Albinoass1

Albinoass1 New Member Legendary

When im in arena, my character doesnt do anything, just stands there, any idea?

5. Xanathos

Xanathos Active Member

Either which way, if you could code something in, it would be great. I always have to manually get off the flying mount I use (no matter which one), if I'm just tootling around with Tyrial or the like. It just sits there staring at the critter that's hitting it. =)

6. Dominowood

Dominowood Member

Ребята я играю чернокнижником около недели,подскажите нормально ли в 535 ilvl выдает дпс в 130к без бурста? Или может я делаю что та не так?

7. Sk1vvy

Sk1vvy Member

конечно нормально. мы ведь знаем твой спек, баффы, куда ты выдаёшь этот дпс, с какими талантами, аоешишь ли. А ещё мы знаем твою перековку. не надоело задавать тупые вопросы?

8. Dominowood

Dominowood Member

Sk1vvy да это не тупые вопросы просто разобраться еще с настройками угольками разобраться не могу. Что так трудно помочь новичку в этой рутине! Мой спек разрушение.

9. Sk1vvy

Sk1vvy Member

Так как тебе помочь, если ты ничего не объясняешь? ты пишешь посты аля "У меня красная машина, не заводится, что случилось?". Расскажи про свой спек, таланты, настройки. Masked armory линкани. И люди к тебе потянутся.

10. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I honestly have no idea how you've managed to configure it into that state of affair. Load the default PvP settings file, and load the default aura file (into the aura tab), and see how you get on from there.

I think the only way around this is to code in some hard logic for every unit i.e. if unit is xxxx then don't cast shadowburn on them, or if unit is yyyy then only shadowburn if they haven't already been SB'd.

I went out last night, Uncle's birthday, usually around :p

My current PvE build; Mists of Pandaria - Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

Post a log

11. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

With Tyrael it'll never dismount - it's not meant too (manual control etc).

12. Dominowood

Dominowood Member

Спек Разрушение. Вообщем вот: Туманы Pandaria - Калькулятор талантов - World Of Warcraft . Питомца использую беса или сукубу,аое даю на 2-3 цели,так же призыв инфернала в 2-3 цели,стражника жути вызываю под соло цель. Я прикрепил архив с моими настройками можете посмотреть что в них не так,если можете то пришлите свои оптимальные настройки.

[​IMG]

View attachment Мои настройки.zip

13. Hardcano

Hardcano Member

I think a more elegant way is creating an editable list where you can put the unit id and select which action the routine must take. In this way you dont need to insert a new unit when someone ask for it and make everything more flexible for future updates.

14. Xanathos

Xanathos Active Member

Ah. Well then. Still would be nice if the CC had a "no really, make sure we can fight" option, but that makes sense.

15. Lepown45

Lepown45 New Member

What would the settings be for the best dps output in raids? Btw im Destro lock

16. Lotzadots

Lotzadots Member

? Theee is a option for the CR/bot to attack from mount. Enable movement + force attack out of combat = afk mode

17. Crujones

Crujones New Member

It seems like a consistent thing with warlock routines as to where there are moments my warlock just sits there doing nothing. What should I do to get the most out of this routine?

Also, how do I get the paid version?

18. Dominowood

Dominowood Member

Да тоже бы хотел это узнать от опытных чернокнижников,как получить максимальную отдачу ДПС? Может кто помочь мне с моим чернокнижником,если есть тут русские люди опытные то постучите в Skype: mokoronnik или же отпишите тут как все четко сделать в настройках рутины. Моя специализация разрушение 540 ilvl. Прошу вашей помощи.

19. Lotzadots

Lotzadots Member

As been posted right through this forum, free version doesnt support movement, you have to use Tyrael or something similar ;-)

Private message Millz for info on the paid version as that can not be discussed here

20. Dominowood

Dominowood Member

Lotzadots ну а где же можно обсудить настройки платной версии?