• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] [Warlock] Demonic - An Advanced Honorbuddy Warlock Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by Millz, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I've got it at 60 for all 3 on Any Power Refresh. It's not required for the opener any more, as that's running from the aura list now.

It's more for when Dark Soul isn't active, but heroism and a trinket goes off at the same time. Still need to add a debugging GUI in to show DoT power, might do this today.

Icy Veins:
      "Rain of Fire should only be used under haste effects, in the single-target rotation."

I've got it casting RoF on all +haste procs, and I've got single target/everything with procs selected.

2. dsl1

dsl1 New Member

I'm slightly higher item level then you and everything else is about the same. No rain of fire on single target, all procs except trinkets / dark soul / skull banner disabled. Rain of fire is only useful if you're under the gcd for incinerate single target, even then it's a really really minimal difference. Would be fine either way.

Edit: Can we make an option to ONLY use Rain of Fire single target when Incinerate is under the GCD with Chaos Bolt taking priority (assume that already happens). That's what Icy-Veins means when they say use with haste procs.

3. xblinov

xblinov New Member

AS of last simcraft (5.4.1 build 2) RoF casts unders haste buff is bullshit it's better be spend on embers accumulation via incinerate

4. xblinov

xblinov New Member

Well same thing is for skull banner, I've been looking action priority list in simcraft and here it goes: |buff.skull_banner.remains>cast_time|

So i've decided to turn it in

5. Millz

Ah, interesting. I'll turn it off. Still used when more than 1 unit in range I believe (since we're DPSing 2 targets etc).

6. xblinov

xblinov New Member

Yes! in all others cases where we have 2 or more targets we shud use RoF and u are great man because u have included this in your routine long time before ;)

7. xblinov

xblinov New Member

But I'm still fucked up with affliction settings. Would be great if someone wish to share procs and setting for Thok and Fallen Protectors.
      The only thing switch in gear is Trinket switching khardis totem with blood of Yrsarhshjdkshadnv,amn

8. Millz

Today's update should help with that. I used to do 80k single target, and 110k 2 target DPS. Currently doing 120k and 156k respectively after the last push. Give it a try.

9. xblinov

xblinov New Member

I will try later this evening. But my previous request was more about proc setting for haunt

10. dsl1

dsl1 New Member

How are you doing as destro in your raids? Top most fights? Assuming your gear is pretty even with the rest of your guild?

11. Millz

[​IMG]

[22/Dec/2013 - Update #2]
      - Added a DoTManager debugging form under 'Advanced' -> 'Experimental'. Will show the power calculations in relation to the DoTs applied to the target.

Should make it a bit easier to work out values for power refresh.

12. Millz

I've just got Haunt setup with nearly everything. It'll ignore the procs when pooling shards 20 seconds before Dark Soul is ready now, but still use Haunt when we have 4 shards, so better to not hit the cap and use them with any procs as opposed to using them with no procs active to prevent capping shards.

13. xblinov

xblinov New Member

Well most fights I'm number 1 exept when i'm involved in encounter nuances.
      And i'm highly above others on AoE fights like Immersus, Sha of Pride, Galakras, Korkron Shamans, Garrosh

14. xblinov

xblinov New Member

hmmm kinda interesting. But i think after receiving good RPPM trink(1.04 and 1.1) u shud better switch off some of the poor procs like weapon enchant etc.

15. Millz

Yeah true. I'm using Kardis and BBoY at the moment. Immerseus bindings still won't drop for me. Bastards.

16. xblinov

xblinov New Member

got both first normal then heroic via bonuss rolls on every first kill :p waiting for 572 versions))

17. xblinov

xblinov New Member

Thought once again on these words... this dude is right.
      As i recognize we need something like RoF single target in sittuationg where we have berserk+blood lust or Tempest repit+blood lust or any kind of stacking those buffs 2+ times

Edit: i still think dsl1 should tell us about more cases when such sittuation appear

18. Turkar

Turkar Member

Got a little problem here, might be just me

If i use Tyrael+Minify these days, those hotkeys sometimes don't work, might be related to tyrael/minify i don't know, anyone else got this problem?

19. dsl1

dsl1 New Member

The situation is when you have lust + legendary gem proc + backdraft and you're casting .4 second incinerates then waiting out the gcd.

Honestly, I don't think it's worth worrying about. Just disable rain of fire single target. It's such a minimal difference it's not worth thinking about.

20. healzzz

healzzz Member

Millz, this stuff should be integrated into the default raid settings - will yield higher performance