• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] [Warlock] Demonic - An Advanced Honorbuddy Warlock Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by Millz, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Thanks!

Still plenty of stuff I'm wanting to do with it yet :)

2. Justin657

Justin657 New Member

Looked over this post to see if i could find any thing and no luck yet. Was wondering if any one else has this problem when questing it will have a mob targeted and will not engage. But if i hit auto attack or any thing it start backs up and will only do this once every maybe 50+ kills but other then that works great and love it!

3. xblinov

xblinov New Member

Millz, dude is there any way to switch off stop casting on Thok ? or adjust stop cast interval manualy depending on latency? I'm loosing a lot of dps on this and i guess the best way to achiev good dps is too switch Kil'jaedan Cunning into Archimonde's Darkness and make strafe move making Demonic cast Fel Flame. So I'm looking the way to switch it off or try to adjust =)

4. HB7690L59

HB7690L59 New Member

Yeah a checkbox to ignore the Thok thing or a way to adjust it would be nice, noticed it too that it acts a bit weird.

5. Lotzadots

Lotzadots Member

Doing something similar to the "Leaves" cc Mirabis does ;-)

6. Katzt

Katzt New Member

Hey Millz,

great work so far, I'm really impressed by your awesome CR (bought the premium version yesterday).
      Now I have a few questions about raiding with this routine:

1) Prioritized Targeting
      Targeting works fine, but I had to manually switch to higher prioritized targets (amber @ paragons, weapons @ garrosh, and so on). Is this working as intended?

2) Immolate on fast dying mobs
      CR is casting Immolate on mobs with 100% hp, even if their hp are under the value specified in my settings. I noticed this while fighting the Sha Puddles @ Immerseus (Flex).
      (I assume this is a situation where I should use the burst mode?)

3) Chaosbolt dot clipping (Grimoire of Sacrifice talent)
      With GoS every CB leaves a 3s dot on my target which will sometimes get clipped, if I'm near the target and some haste buffs are on me. To check this rare situation would consume too much ressources, wouldn't it?

4) Prepull Behavior (Opener)
      Is some kind of prepull beviour in the works? Like using a pot and cast Incinerate according to a pull timer?

Thanks for your time and work =)

7. djcrisp

djcrisp Member

hey

1) best to do targeting ur self on a boss overwise u may aswell not be there

2) not sure about this but burst mode isnt realy needed only for pvp if i remember right

3)not sure again

4) best to pre pot your self and you need to press the first spell your self and theres no way to change this i dont think without some kind of file inside dbm/bigwigs that talks to the combat routine

sorry for keeping it short

8. getmunch

getmunch New Member

I believe targetting only picks a target when your current target dies or disappears(protectors for instance. it is not intended to switch targets mid fight i dont think. If your running dungeonbuddy that will select the proper targets its coded with but tyrael/lazyraider its up to you to select the proper targets. But if you dont target something the bot will so it has something to attack.(with auto targeting turned on of course)

As far as potting prepull....
      How would millz obtain data from a addon in game?(dbm)

Not to mention it would/could be usef to spot a bot in dungeon. Imagine tank saying in raid im putting up a pulltimer to see how many bots we have......but not pulling.......then you prepot and pull the boss?

9. yard

yard Member

Helllo i m a new user of honorbuddy and of warlock demonic and sometime in dungeon my character dont atack and wait (it aslo do it when i try to quest or grind )

10. HB7690L59

HB7690L59 New Member

I've also been noticing while questing with the combat checked button every now and then a mob will come in range and it will wait 1 secondish or so before casting anything, i figured it was due to not being 90 yet but looks like some more people notice it too at 90.

11. Millz

I actually noticed something earlier while looking at the targeting code which could break the pull. Pushing a change later for it, so let me know after that whether it's working or not :)

Why would you want to completely disable it? Surely it would be a disaster with the routine just constantly casting through every silence?

I can make changes, just need/want to know the reasons behind it.

You can always mash Fel Flame manually, and because it's an instant cast the routine won't be able to interrupt it.

1) Targeting -> No plans to add stuff like this, I mean, there's a point where it just becomes so lazy there's no point in playing by hand. Dungeonbuddy handles this sort of stuff for afk botting - and with Tyrael etc the routine will switch targets to help keep you casting, but you should still switch for a better priority target yourself by coordinating it with your raid members.

2) It'll not cast on units with HP below the setting value - the current health value, not the max health etc. If it is then there's something wrong. Set the HP value to 2 or higher, and attack one of those target dummies which have 1 HP - if it casts Immolate then it's bugged, if it doesn't - it's working correctly (i'm at work at the moment, can't test).

3) If we've got a buff active increasing the power of Chaos Bolt, then it's worth clipping the DoT which remains to have the higher damage CB. Believe Sparkuggz follows this approach too. If you're at a decent range then you won't have that issue because of the travel time - warlocks aren't a melee class, move back ;)

4) Dangerous. We can actually hook into deadly boss mods (albeit, not easily), but it would cause so many accidental pulls etc - and besides, how many times to people wait for the full 10 second count down? 9 times out of 10 you've engaged combat at 2 or 3 seconds remaining. Just watch your tank moving in to engage the encounter and handle it manually.

Hey - Assuming you're using the free/public version - it doesn't support afk bot bases. You need to control the movement/targeting etc manually using a bot base such as Tyrael / LazyRaider / Raidbot.

12. HB7690L59

HB7690L59 New Member

I've paid some attention and the times it seems like the profile waits to attack is because of the burning rush gcd so yeah nothing to be done about it, although maybe good to add an option to make it only use it in combat (but be able to cancel out of combat so that issue i talked about doesn't happen), because sometimes i guess it can mess your opener a bit if you take just 2-3 steps to get closer to the boss and get stuck on the gcd, anyway it's something pretty small and while questing i actually love the fact it uses it out of combat.

13. Millz

Thanks - I'll add a setting to only cast in combat (but always cancel).

14. Mysigt.

Mysigt. New Member

Well that would be a first.

15. rosek

rosek New Member

when i click classconfig in honorbuddy i got this error
      german version
      free version of your CR
      latest svn release

Attached Files:

16. Katzt

Katzt New Member

Thanks for your replies =)

2) It is working fine on training dummies, I will investigate this further during the next raid and provide you with a log if it happens again.

3) Touch? :D

17. Millz

Hey - edit the file <Honorbuddy>/Settings/Demonic/DemonicSettings**.xml - and change the line where it says ChaosBolt from 350 to 3 - will fix the issue.

18. xblinov

xblinov New Member

Well that's what i do always BUT it's a HUGE lose in DPS. cuz Demonic making huge pauses on a late stage of Thok's first phase looking like this:
      trying to cast CB => stop casting when 0.5s left and THok is not even casting his abil=>again waiting about 1 sec=> cast immo=>Thok cast again = > trying to cast CB => stop cast => trying to cast incinerate=> stop cast on 0.4s cast to left.....And the only shit i cud do in this case is spam stupid fel flame that makes mana pool empty in 5 sec...and u know life tap is not case for Thok hard mode.... that's about 8 sec of masturbating in 12 sec time so i can dmg only 1/4 of time....with Fel Flame

So as i recognise the best way in this case is controll THok's cast manually with talented Archimondde's Darkness using movement(that will make Demonic spam Fel Flame).

19. Millz

Yeah it waits for 1 second after the cast ends to ensure it's hit us, and we can continue casting without issues. I can change that value, down to like.. 0.5s?

In an ideal situation, how would you want the routine to handle the casting?

20. xblinov

xblinov New Member

Well for me it would be enough to stich it off and let me controll it myself.....but, dude i'll try to think on your question first.....mb i'll find something