• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] [Warlock] Demonic - An Advanced Honorbuddy Warlock Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by Millz, Jul 10, 2013.

1. wehrmann

wehrmann New Member

Any way to make it drop a demon portal in pvp?

2. KabbzCast

KabbzCast New Member

I got a problem with BGFarmer. Sometimes it just gets stuck on the spawn point and stands there. I have to stop and start the bot again to get it working. Other than that, it's awesome, I love it. Also the Isle of Conquest seems kinda buggy.

3. Lotzadots

Lotzadots Member

Question I have for you millz, with your CR (Demonic) and other publishers do you guys have some sort of "safeguard" if net connection is slow?

Reason I ask this is when I am away from home and using a "Tstick" (mobile net) I start up HB and I am able to run Singular no problem but with my paid CR's it freezes HB completely to the point I have to use task manager to force shut HB down.
      But when I am connected to my home net on the same machine they all run with no problems..... I have asked HB support and all I got was "its a CR problem"

Any ideas?

I would post logs, However... they all show up clean, its just the HB GUI freezing

4. RalfLunben

RalfLunben New Member

Running a grinding profile with Grind Bot. Singular is killing as it should but Demonic targets mobs without starting to attack them, standing still waiting without doing anything.

Log attached.

5. 4wd911

4wd911 New Member

Request: An option to uncheck SoC from aoe rotation.
      I'm using it for bgs so I'd rather have it dotting one target and soul swapping it around, atm it's just hard casting dots on everyone.
      An option to set the minimum number of enemies before it casts soulburn Ele would be awesome too.

Anyways great work :)

6. samantha

samantha Member

how should I set up the advanced tab exactly? does anyone have a file I can upload into my routine. I get how to add new spell/trinket IDs but I'm not sure which ones I should be adding...

7. amputations

amputations Active Member

It says in Honorbuddy what you need to do when you first load it up, you basically just need to load the auras-file and it will load all the trinket-procc id's etc.

8. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Pet trap eating isn't possible with Honorbuddy, sorry.

Try a fresh install of Honorbuddy.

Nope, sorry.

At what point does it freeze and lock up? Once the routine is already running?

The routine only attacks once it's told too by the bot base. Try enabling force combat ? Not really sure. Settings look okay.

9. Millz

SoC -> Increase the high aoe unit count :)

---

Sorry for being a bit MIA over the past couple of days. Work has been crazy busy !

10. samantha

samantha Member

Few questions regarding the "toggle routine controls" on premium:

In what circumstances should I toggle targeting,aoe,burst and cooldowns?

What's the dfiference between burst and cooldowns?

If I leave all of these as "none" will the profile handle it it self optimally or should I hotkey these?

Any reason to not let the CR handle the trinkets?

Cheers

If I leave these as "none" will the profile handle it, it self?

11. Kink

Kink Member

First off, you don't need to toggle targeting, aoe, burst and cooldowns if you want them to be used automatically ;). The main purpose for toggling aoe in raid/other instances is if there's a reason that there should not be aoeing just then, such as some trash pulls and say on Garrosh sha adds. If you feel like managing dark soul on your own, it can either thrown to be used when burst is enabled OR on cooldown, and manually toggle the burst/cooldowns toggle when needed. You can progress fine leaving automatic toggling enabled, 90% of the time it will select the right target, the rest of the time it's going to be incorrect on council style fights like protectors or paragons for obvious reasons, so you can toggle it off there if you want to.

You can hotkey them just incase of oh shit moments, Ctrl + F for example is comfortable for toggling aoe. Make sure if you choose a hotkey though, that they aren't chosen for any other as it will cause issues with wanting to do both actions at once.

Burst is basically something you'd save for a fight that needs all of your cooldowns immediately, it's mostly used for PvP though. If you toggle cooldowns off, you'd have all your cooldowns at your own disposal if you set what you want to be used "On Burst Enabled". Cooldowns simply toggles on and off the use of cooldowns if you set them as "On Cooldown".

It's perfectly fine to let the rotation handle trinkets like it is for Synapse springs, racials, etc. They would best be used while set to Boss/Player though.

12. Lotzadots

Lotzadots Member

13. Kink

Kink Member

Have you tried a fresh HB install, with a fresh Tyrael aswell as Demonic/Tuanha? I'm thinking there's a bunch of junk slowing down your HB initialize.

14. Lotzadots

Lotzadots Member

Yeah mate, Everything is freshly installed, TWICE haha. its weird, it only happens when i am at work using my Tstick for net at home hooked up to the net its fine, like i just booted HB up now and even singular has done it ( its actually running the profile but i cant click any options to get the Class config up etc and log isnt running)

15. Millz

Sounds like it's just because of the very slow connection (or lots of packet loss) causing it to struggle to authenticate.

16. Staffix

Staffix Banned

Update on affliction :) ?
      Works well in pvp, but PvE is still... doubtful :S

17. dsl1

dsl1 New Member

We worked on it a bit more this afternoon. Made some progress but it still has a ways to go. Destro is better anyway until you have heroic black blood with the exception of protectors anyway!

18. Lotzadots

Lotzadots Member

i thought that, was just weird as its been fine since last year, but last week it just wigged out

19. Millz

As dsl1 said - I made some changes to how Soul Swap is handled last night, but to get it doing what we need it to do is going to require some major work. It's high on the priority list.

*Edit* Just to give credit here where credit is due, both dsl1 and healzzz are helping tremendously with the logic behind affliction (as they did with Destruction).

20. Millz

Haven't got a free version ready yet, so didn't want to break the forum rules.

A log file would be great, thanks :)