• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] [Warlock] Demonic - An Advanced Honorbuddy Warlock Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by Millz, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Owneth

Owneth Member

I go to open with .732 HB and get this:

[04:06:13.147 N] Unhandled exception
      System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'Styx.Helpers.GlobalSettings.Instance'.
      at Demonic.Demonic.Initialize()
      at Loader.DemonicLoader.Initialize() in e:\Gaming\Bots\Honorbuddy\Routines\Demonic\trunk\DemonicLoader.cs:line 138
      at Styx.CommonBot.Routines.RoutineManager.set_Current(ICombatRoutine value)
      at Styx.CommonBot.Routines.RoutineManager.ChangeRoutine(String routineNamePartial, Boolean reloadAssemblies)
      at Styx.CommonBot.Routines.RoutineManager.(Object , EventArgs )
      at Styx.Common.AssemblyLoader`1.Reload(String reason)
      at Styx.CommonBot.Routines.RoutineManager.ReloadRoutineAssemblies()
      at Styx.CommonBot.Routines.RoutineManager.()
      at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
      at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
      --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
      at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAll(Task[] tasks, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
      at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAll(Task[] tasks, Int32 millisecondsTimeout)
      at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAll(Task[] tasks)
      at ..()
      at Honorbuddy.MainWindow.InitializeOnAuthSuccess(Object state)
      at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
      at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
      at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
      at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
      at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
      at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()
      ---> (Inner Exception #0) System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'Styx.Helpers.GlobalSettings.Instance'.
      at Demonic.Demonic.Initialize()
      at Loader.DemonicLoader.Initialize() in e:\Gaming\Bots\Honorbuddy\Routines\Demonic\trunk\DemonicLoader.cs:line 138
      at Styx.CommonBot.Routines.RoutineManager.set_Current(ICombatRoutine value)
      at Styx.CommonBot.Routines.RoutineManager.ChangeRoutine(String routineNamePartial, Boolean reloadAssemblies)
      at Styx.CommonBot.Routines.RoutineManager.(Object , EventArgs )
      at Styx.Common.AssemblyLoader`1.Reload(String reason)
      at Styx.CommonBot.Routines.RoutineManager.ReloadRoutineAssemblies()
      at Styx.CommonBot.Routines.RoutineManager.()
      at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
      at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()<---

2. Bowser1337

Bowser1337 New Member

Yeah its being weird for me too, Demonic is asking for my password again which i tried every combination of passwords I've ever used and it wont work and it ccrashes anyway when I try to load HB with demonic

3. bigcorn

bigcorn Member

Yeah but i need it for pvp. Im already 14/14 HC on 3 chars and pretty bored now

4. healzzz

healzzz Member

OK so coming back to the whole trinket discussion - can Black Blood be a THEORETICAL dps increase for destruction? Yes. Can it be a pratical DPS increase for Destruction in Heroics? I dont think so and I think the stats back me up on this. The thing with Black Blood is, you need to time it perfectly.

Kadris' heroic gives you 14303 Int over 10 seconds (the entire 10 seconds) as well as the Multistrike procc.
      Black Blood heroic gives you 2558 int that stacks up to 10x. So it's only AFTER 5 stacks that it becomes a bigger "procc" than Kadris' (15348). At 10 stacks, its of course a monster with 25580 int

BUT you only have 4 seconds where the trinket is more powerful compared with Kadris toxic totem (not including any 2ndary proccs for now). 4 seconds are 2 CB's roughly speaking. Further you need to stand still for those 4 seconds so you would either need to be a master of movement or you are a chess champion planning out their moves well in advance. In this case, congratulations, you dont need Demonic. For the vast majority of people in this thread thou this is not true and hence, Kadris' Totem will be the much better choice since you have MORE room to maneuver, cast a CB, move, cast a CB while still having the steady 14k int.

Here's some SimCraft results. Again this is SIMcraft, not actual gameplay. I honestly could care less what people use, what I'm saying is, Black Blood will NEVER be a dps increase but a DPS loss for those who are not among the 10% best in terms of movement and timing.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
    5. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

This newest update, coupled with the link provided earlier on how to set up HB and Demonic for SoO (all forms; LFR, Flex, Norm, Heroic) is great. Even though I'm not at end game ilvl yet, I have gone up from 509 to 514. I'm still working on my legendary cloak quest. Good work, Millz.

6. jmas2k4

jmas2k4 New Member

you see the thing is you are comparing it raw damage output you can only do that in a "bubble" situation, because the black blood allows anyone to get to the 10,124 haste breakpoint easier and then transfer the rest of the unwanted haste to mastery or crit so the overall gain is roughly 5-10k dps in favor of the blackblood. now keep in mind this is very gear dependent and is not always the case. 560+ black blood is better under 560 it depends on gear but usually the kandris is better. Also if you have them the same item level the black blood is always better however if you have one higher item level the one that is higher will win out

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
    7. phaedrus

phaedrus Member

Millz,
      Thank you for update. Affliction working perfect on arena!!! :)

8. Brill

Brill New Member

Seeing execptions since .732 release

I am not sure if it is demonic or not, but I am seeing exceptions in the log and dps stopping at times. This is only since the .732 release of Honor Buddy.

Log is attached.

View attachment 1916 2014-04-12 09.11.txt

9. Ultro

Ultro New Member

I got an invite, but come on Demonica can not. Nope, invite.

10. healzzz

healzzz Member

you obviously didnt read my post. Otherwise you'd understand that its the other way around - your argument is "bubble" based, not mine.

11. healzzz

healzzz Member

Yes it dots. Yes its good.
      500k sustained on protectors depends on your gear specifics (BPs). 300k sustained on Iron Jug in 565 and destro? Probably not all the time - heavily depends on your movement and boss ability targeting etc.

12. ryshu

ryshu New Member

PvE is really good PvP however sucks pretty hard.

13. Sphero

Sphero Member

All i can say is - its not for me... maybe the premium version is somewhat better...who knows.
      however, free version is 1/2 the dmg i get out of singular.

its all good looking and stuff...but it just doesnt work. ilvl558 and only 120k on a puppet...come on, thats hilarious.
      free version just shows the UI it seems and has some basic rotation, nothing really helpful, not even for LFR. I expected a little bit more to be honest...
      i dont feel like buying a premium after this =/

14. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Probably the dummies in either the Alliance areas, or the Horde areas. I never tried the free version, but I know the premium version gets me 160k DPS (single target) and gets me up to 275k DPS (AoE) in ilvl 514 gear. So, the routine definitely doesn't suck. It's pretty damn good if you ask me.

15. javiergame4

javiergame4 Member

does the free version work with BGbuddy?

16. Mysigt.

Mysigt. New Member

Did protectors normal a few days ago as destro, 565 ilvl. Is the dps good or should I be doing more?
      The other warlock in the raid were 2 ilvls lower than me.

Attached Files:

17. amputations

amputations Active Member

Thats strange, did you play with auto-target/auto-facing on? I usually push a lot more than that on protectors as destro, and I got same ilvl as you (565).

Other lock was most likely Affliction and knew what he was doing.

18. Mysigt.

Mysigt. New Member

I don't use auto-face but I am using auto-target. How much dps are you doing? I'm the top one btw.

19. amputations

amputations Active Member

Oh YOU'RE the top one? I thought you posted that because you thought you had issues being the lower one there ^^ I'd have to screen my own recount when I run it tonight then, tryin to find a hc soo-group though.

20. Mysigt.

Mysigt. New Member

Yeah, my bad lol. Nah was just curious if I my dps is good compared to my ilvl or if I should be doing more.
      To me it looks good but I wanted to hear your opinions