• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] [Warlock] Demonic - An Advanced Honorbuddy Warlock Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by Millz, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Thanks - found it. Appears to start at 21:31:03.612 N

Looks like my evade detection code isn't working. Will look into it.

2. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

What is wrong with what i said above.

Start biting at me when theres something to bite on.

I dont need you to understand me, as long as milz does.

Im saying i have it on every routine i use and its not only this one.

TuanH is reporting a bot issue on the pause thing ( bot related ) , but it should be fixed now.

Stll the error is occuring, and before milz breaks his head on the code from his routine, ( tryingt o find it ) maybe its
      better to get in touch with TuanH cause this prolly aint routine related but bot.

So to be clear, it happens on all routines i use, and its not direct pausing but deffo not 100 % functioning after zoning somewhere.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
    3. Millz

The zoning bug is something to do with your setup/computer I believe. I don't get any of these issues. That being said - I don't have a solution/fix for you either. You tried switching between LazyRaider / Tyrael / Raidbot to see if one of them works where another doesn't?

4. Karold

Karold New Member

when i use pause routine on non mov keypress hotkeys not working
      test it w shadow fury on target
      cant press it 100 times when i dying this is a problem;)

5. Millz

Sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean?

6. webhond

How can this be my pc / setup. Im running windows 7 and the last .net.

What else can it depend on when it comes to botting.

I tried switching between all those and it appears to happen in all.

I give up, im not willing to stress every time to get the bot up and running in that
      30 sec window. its just to much hassle.

7. ryshu

ryshu New Member

Dunno if the problem is still there but it like about ~5 rev. before the routine completely stopped
      if you activated pause on non movement keys.

8. Kasamaka

Kasamaka New Member

Guys , is't only me or Pve players are also noticing this : if yes plz help me
      PVE Affliction is really bad , in Aoe fights and Single fight compared to a good affliction player not even high end.
      and i only can compete with less than average players as affliction. my ilvl is pretty high 580+ and my dps is really bad in Aoe and single fights to a point i just play destro to save myself from getting trolls.
      so if ur having the same affliction problem , plz share a solution. thats if u got one
      thanks

9. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

if we had a solution ,we won't have the problem, right? ;)

10. webhond

Sorry m8, but after updating to last revision, the pause is still there as described before.

MG ( 1sec) - stop - MG ( 1sec)- stop - MG ( 1sec)- stop - Pause 3-5 secs

This aint my setup m8, theres something wrong.

View attachment 131904

And then it goes about the first 3, those are as described. The rest is normal.

Attached Files:

11. lve2raft

lve2raft New Member

Granted - I have not read all 560 pages, but I have the following questions - just purchased premium btw so the questions are with that in mind.

25Heroic PVE only.

1. It seems affliction is lacking compared to Destro - is this accurate?
      2. Kinks guide a few hundred pages back and linked in the OP - is this still accurate knowing the affliction is not as good as destro?

This next question is at Millz - in the premium site - there is an SOO guide - is that the most accurate to your knowledge on how to maxmize dps in SOO?

12. Jonas9513

Jonas9513 Member

I'd recommend reading some guides at Icy Veins and set your settings compared to that :)
      If you're totally lost yes use the guides here that will help you setup a standard base setting.
      I found a bug somehow my old settings that i saved uses haunt, but if i make a new defaut setting then it wont use the haunt as affliction. But i do not really care about it as my old settings are working 100% :)
      As affliction i'm pulling 1mil dps at protectors, but i feel its very bad to use affliction on Shamans etc.

Destro is really good i'd say, it have been improved much i'd say. It can still beat people that are 10-30 ilevel higer than you, becuase most people can't pull off a good rotation nowdays.
      But if you have problems with the Affliction, then use the destro that cant go wrong! :)

Hmm.. What problems are you referring to? If you're 580 ilevel+ you should know what the rotation is doing wrong.
      Can't really help you, yes i can send you my settings, but that wont really help you if you dont know where to position yourself and who to target.
      Also to pull high dps you should know your distance from your mob and play around with the settings of refreshing the dots.
      I do not have any problems with affliction, and when i read the comments i see that everyone but me got problems with it.
      You might try reinstalling HB, and only install the Combat routine and try it out.
      Also disable everything you dont use (Every settings you dont use in the routine), that will increase the speed of the rotation to kick in.

And all that have problems with pausing, try to DISALBE everything and run the rotation it will be more smooth. Also get a better computer and run with tyrael or Lazy Raider at max Frames this will make the rotation even more smooth.
      I feel BIG difference on just 10 frames even tho i use the tyraels maximum settings.

Also you should make a macro for your prepot/precast, i usually start of by casting Haunt, becuase the time it takes that for haunt to travel the rotation will kick in and put all the dots on the target before haunt is hitting, that way you will have a nice opener and deal lots of dmg :)

Is this low level? Can it be the lack of premium?
      Maybe its trying to find spells that you dont have yet.
      Also i'd use the destro in low levels :)

13. lve2raft

lve2raft New Member

The routines here are not optimized as per Icy Veins you are saying? Can you give some examples of your settings that are wrong from the default?

14. Jonas9513

Jonas9513 Member

Yes I can give you a few hints.
      As Affliction in HC you wanna DOT everything you can get your hands on, so you should set the minimum hp to dot to 1 to be sure, also the dot refreshments i like to keep it a bit under the default as im normally not refreshing by casting it, but im normally Inhaling/exhaling everything, but I have to refresh the dots if i want to to be stronger, but again you can set it higer if you wanna make it as strong as fast as possible so the routine can do other things as Drain Soul/Malefic Grasp/Haunt etc.

As Destro again you wanna set the refresh timer of your Immolate, also the minimum hp to Immolate/Chaos Bolt.
      Also you wanna untick EVERYTHING in the settings you dont use, so you will get the routine to perform as fast as possible. Disable rain of fire as its not a dps increase it only makes your routine slower :p You can read about it here "https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/combat-routines/warlock/126299-warlock-demonic-advanced-honorbuddy-warlock-routine-pve-pvp-379.html#post1361871" and "https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/combat-routines/warlock/126299-warlock-demonic-advanced-honorbuddy-warlock-routine-pve-pvp-493.html#post1434561"
      Also Prepot/Precast spells is a good way to make an opener :)

Edit- Icy Veins shows you glyphs talents openers macros for everything you need to maximize your dps.
      I'd recommend using Summon Doomguard yourself as i always wait for Dark Soul + Glove enchant/Engineering and trink or trinkets proc + Hero so my Doomguard will have the maximum dps output it can have.

Edit 2: You can kinda build up your own burst with the routine, so you wait for dark soul to come of cooldown and then you pop the burst mode = (When trinkets proc), then the routine will use Dark soul + Glove enchant + your trinkets + hero if you wait for that, and ofc the routine will dump off chaos bolts that hit for 2.5mil.

15. lve2raft

lve2raft New Member

Jonas - thank you!

So make the routine never cast rain of fire? Also, what is setting for Sparkuggz style opener mean- should we use that?

Also what settings used for Havoc and Shadowfury?

16. Jonas9513

Jonas9513 Member

I have all the boxes under rain of fire unticked, so yeah just untick them all.
      I dont use the Sparkuggz opener as i got my own opener :)
      But Sparkuggz is a god among Warlocks so you cant really go wrong with his opener :)
      Havoc is standard settings i think, and shadowfury is just disabled as that slows down my rotation :)

17. Millz

I mean for the stop working when zoning issue - nobody else is reporting that problem - it doesn't happen to me. That being said, I've no idea what would cause it.

Believe I may have found the Malefic Grasp re-casting bug. Will push update for that later. Not sure if that's partially the cause behind the pausing too, so will do this update first and see how it goes.

1. Destruction is very very good, it's nearly as perfect as can be. Affliction works pretty good, but it's a lot less forgiving, and if you don't get all procs etc as soon as the fight starts then you can kiss goodbye to the high numbers. There was also an issue with re-freshing high powered dots with lesser powered ones - I'm pushing a fix for this later. Affliction isn't bad - it just still has some issues that need ironing out.

2. Yeah, Kink's guide is probably the most up-to-date.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
    18. Karold

Karold New Member

when i turn on "pause routine on non mov keypress"
      test with hotkey shadow fury on target/fokus/mouseover ... not working ..........
      think with the other hotkey the same
      what can u not unterstand?

19. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

sorry but this part (and only this) is not true!
      Enable the RoF settings (except rof all in range, also not in combat)
      best fight to so the difference is sha of pride (hc), the warlock which is playing without RoF is doin up to 150k LESS dps than the Warlock with RoF, and this is not the dps on the adds... it is the ember generation through RoF (this was lowered somewhere mid MoP but is still a DPS increase) which makes u able to cast more SB/CB
      not using RoF is in all cases a bad idea
      i tried it / compared with another destruction warlock in my raidgroup, we are basicly from the same gear (identical items, the one has some more heroic warforged, the other has more heroic normals, but all in all we are from same gear (same trinkets,weapons,rings,cloak) ... and i'm not able to do the same dps as he is doin when i disable RoFing

20. Eldacar

Eldacar New Member

It is indeed in a hk farming AV I topped with 90 kills near 3 times the kills of anyone else.