• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] [Warlock] Demonic - An Advanced Honorbuddy Warlock Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by Millz, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Respite

Respite New Member

Can someone share some afflicton pvp settings. Cant seem to get sswap to work. Also i swap targets and is malifics grasp on target with no dots. Prem vrs.

2. Jonas9513

Jonas9513 Member

Doing really great with Affli all around, and on spoils we are doing awesome with 1 affli and 1 demo wlock! Dont think i will ever use destr again on spoils :)

3. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

You don't need to load it each time. Log shows a good mix of CB + Shadowburn in the file - nothing suspect in there.

1) Disabling auto targeting will allow you to select friendly players.

2) I've got a fix for this in the next build

3) Aware that it happens, but no idea why. If you get unlucky with procs then you're fucked too.

Sweet :)

People are having different experiences with affliction, some good, some not so good. Give it a try.

Rejuvenation hasn't changed. It's not checking for any auras on yourself, just that your HP is below the value and it's not on cooldown.

Soul Swap -> Post a log

Manual Cast Detection works fine

Cool trick :)

4. Millz

Got a fix for MG on targets with no DoTs in the next build.

Soul Swap -> post a log please

I'm aware that this happens, but don't know the cause.

5. gixxer200hp

gixxer200hp New Member

So there's no particular settings to maximise the dps i can get from the rotation? 480k seems really low for an aff lock at 582 bursts about 800k then drops off.

6. Millz

Affliction works by applying very high powered DoTs at the start of the fight, and then keeping those DoTs prolonged as long as possible by soul swapping them around. When you've inhaled DoTs, the timer on them isn't ticking.

So for instance... DoT has 10 seconds on target. Inhale... Wait 2 seconds and exhale. DoTs on new target are once again 10 seconds.

You need to (..or Demonic needs to..) prolong the duration of those DoTs for as long as possible. Demonic seems to keep them going for roughly a minute... 1.5 minutes which is in keeping with high WoL ranked players. For some reason once this initial period is over, the dps drops significantly. You need to get lucky again with procs to get auras lining up (hence dark soul on trinket procs setting - gives us at least 2x DoTs).

There's probably some other trick that I'm missing, but there's a lot of very good players and coders using Demonic, and none of us can see what's going wrong.

7. gixxer200hp

gixxer200hp New Member

Yeah iv'e been trying to understand the snapshotting and learning to play it by hand lolit's doing my head in! just sux i have better gear than some of the best warlocks in game but there dps absolutely smashes mine :(

8. smrdlja

smrdlja New Member

How do I open with Affi in pve? DoI precast something with prepot like on Destro?

9. Millz

Pre-pot -> Haunt is the standard opener for most people. If you can time it right, then cast soulburn 20 seconds before the fight. You regen shards every 20 seconds out of combat, but the buff lasts 30 seconds, so you can enter the fight with soulburn active + 4 shards. Not always easy to pull off though !

10. Karold

Karold New Member

Manual Cast Detection works not fine it pause the routine when i press a hotkey from the routine
      i have q and e hotkey set in the routine test it self!
      with aktive Manual Cast Detection it pause
      log can i send when i play w my mate

Rejuvenation (symb) is set to 95 and when i <95 it not cast this when i have Rejuvenation from my mate on me

[Demonic] Manual Cast Detected - Q. Pausing for ...

c.jpg

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
    11. Millz

Ah - yeah that only happens when you don't supply a modifier. I'll fix it.

Rejuvenation -> Are you sure it's not on cooldown? I'll need a log for it regardless though - it definitely doesn't have a check for rejuvenation already being active on you.

12. Acronia

Acronia New Member

In PvP when activating MF, the routine sometimes cast seed of corruption 3 times for no real reason.

Not got a log, but its not hard to recreate. Not sure why its doing that.

13. lve2raft

lve2raft New Member

Is it still being looked into? It is disheartening to hear this. I am sure there has to be a way to make this work. What about watching Sparkuggz videos and seeing what goes on? Clearly - It must have something to do with refreshing dots with trinket procs etc as you stated. There are really only three trinket choices and one will always be Immerseus one. How about maybe coding the routine to know what procs we have (like in the aura list?) And once we reach a certain combination - Dark Soul goes pop and we "reburst" with potion etc. I think the legendary meta gem is a big part of this because of the haste btw.

14. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

this, i had this as well. Couldnt capt it on vid tho, to late and 30 min bg Q's.

Also some soc spam on t-dummy.

Even when MF not pushed. And when MF pushed, 4 times.

Uploaded 2 vids( sent by pm ) , this is the log that goes with the vids millz.

ty.

View attachment 1212 2014-06-18 23.23.txt

or this one

View attachment 4324 2014-06-18 23.57.txt

Cant remember, to many logs but its one of em.

15. Kink

Kink Member

Destru is actually amazing on spoils, so I'm glad to hear Affli is as well.

16. Staffix

Staffix Banned

Can anyone recommend settings for movement fights?
      i'm struggling with Immersus HC, when i've got to move from the sha pools.. i kinda struggle to actually move the toon, i tried disabling the "auto face target" - that didn't do much either..

any help is much appriciated ;)

Also, i'm having issues with the dps..
      im getting beaten by 50k by a 573 ilvl hunter.. even on protectors, i only beat him by 20k dps :S
      (ofc. playing destro)

17. pzyc

pzyc Member

hei millz,

was in 10man heroic soo 2 days ago and looked today throuh the logs of the single fights. there i have seen some things that are rely heavy sucking the dmg. biggest point is, that i have on my main dots in affli only around ~60% uptime, and when i look the second lock, also affli, has a uptime of ~99%, what it should be, and thats on all fight like this....

can post u also a logfile from the next raid, but i usw kinks file, minimal changed for me, with tyrael on 30tps, soflock, and antilag#2

idk if its only at me, but i have seen many better uptimes on affli with ur routine...

greetz

update!

after looking through the logs, and also tried it again at the dummies, i found the thing why the dmg is so low/drops so freaki on more targets/multidotting. i think the routine is not fast enough in checking all mobs/targets for UA/Corr/Ago, cause the most time, also with SS, the dots are running out at the other targets that isnt youre main target, and this letz the uptime drop extremly after beginning of the fight, and with this also the dmg drops. at beginning im bursting with 600-800k dps on dummys, and after 30-60 secs it begins to drop and also the debuffs are running out on the most targets. IDK if we can change something in the DotManager for this (values or so) or if this is lil bit more to work on.

hope this helps a lil bit to improve the routine, because i love this routine and i also love affli, and if this will end in some fat BOOM i will love ure CR many many more^^

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
    18. lolfan

lolfan Member

Could you please consider adding a pad option for Klaxxi. It's honestly far enough into the tier that this would be appreciated.

19. smrdlja

smrdlja New Member

Hm... routine hotkey controls (aoe, movement, butst etc) dont work for me when running wow in full screen, in windowed they work fine and are shown in chat, in full screen they just dont react. any solution?

edit: some other hothekeys like stun and ss do work always...

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
    20. Niteowl

Niteowl New Member

Is there some special settings for the Malkorak fight? I dont think the bot recognizes that shield that gets put on you instead of healing. Once my health got below 50% even though the shield was full, he started casting drain life. Thats all he cast the rest of the fight, dropped my dps down to 40k