• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] [Warlock] Demonic - An Advanced Honorbuddy Warlock Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by Millz, Jul 10, 2013.

1. robhunter

robhunter New Member

Hi Millz, in order to use Demonic with the new BuddyStore, what we must do? Because I bought few days ago before store came alive...

2. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

I think the website is www.millz.biz/claim/ but I could be wrong. Millz will have to double check and give you the right site if that's not it.

When you go to the site, you enter your Assembla login name and password, then fill in the capcha and it will populate a code for you. Copy the code it gives you, then click the word "here" on the same page you got the code from, and then paste the code into the box and it will say you now own Demonic.

3. robhunter

robhunter New Member

Just cheked and it is working. I have it now on my store :) But I can't find AuraList.xml file!! Where is it gone?

4. zeldrak

5. kennybob

kennybob Member

when i use HBRelog i have to type in the custom class, and honorbuddy detect two Demonic (one fre and the premium)-
      my question is: can i somehow delete the detected free version? or point to the CC of [Warlock] Demonic Premium [Millz] - and where can i find that file?

6. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Disable the free version from the store under 'My Purchases'

7. kennybob

kennybob Member

thanks alot Millz

8. Hassliebe

Hassliebe Member

Are there recommended settings for Tyrael?

mine seems to be underperforming, but i have a feeling its tyrael set up wrong

9. zeldrak

Millz --
      I deleted the SVN version (the entire Demonic folder) from my HB install, but now I have nowhere to store the settings file you posted in the thread. I navigated to the area where HB downloads its streamed items, but there was simply a cache file there and nothing else. If there is no folder for Demonic, where do the settings go? Keep in mind that I never really did a "clean" install of HB, so I've always had the SVN folder for Demonic in my install, as well as the store, but it never showed up twice in HB.

10. Sk1vvy

Sk1vvy Member

11. Hassliebe

Hassliebe Member

same happens to me. this was what i thought tyrael caused.

will try and find my log

12. rockguy902

rockguy902 New Member

I have Downloaded the aura file and the basic settings, any tips for configuration I have the trail for 2 days so far its not that great, im not full grevious/prideful yet, pridful shoulders grevious set but chest, i have grev weaps belt and bracers,, also I am afflic should i try destro? just curious as its not doing to well next to some of the other CR's ive used. I assumes its user error.. thanks if i can get ti looking good i totally plan to buy it.

13. zeldrak

Millz has worked very hard on the affliction spec, but hasn't gotten it working fully. I believe he's going to stop putting time into getting it working perfectly because 6.0 is just around the corner, and he needs to get the WoD rotations coded. I'd say go destruction as this spec is working the best out of the three specs. I know affliction is the normal spec for PvP, so if you want that I would suggest perhaps trying Richie's Affliction PvP warlock routine. There are also some setup guides for Demonic on the first post, if I'm not mistaken.

14. Brooklyn74

Brooklyn74 New Member

Opening Burst

Plz let me know if something is set wrong i have aura loaded and burst opener and it never seems to do it. please check and let me know if i need to change anything thank you.

Attached Files:

15. Millz

Define 'underperforming' - what's the issue you're seeing?

The default folder settings for Demonic is still in the same place - it'll create the structure when you load it from store on a new install.

<Honorbuddy>/Routine/Demonic/Settings/

Haven't changed destro at all - where in the log did you notice it pausing?

The "issue" is that GladiatorSuite's doesn't care about what your team mates are doing. It'll break polymorphs etc just to cast DoTs for higher DPS. Demonic won't break crowd control, so has less targets available for dotting. I'm planning on changing this to allow the choice of which auras to prevent casting into.

What's your ilvl? Doesn't look like it's high enough to generate the embers quickly enough for that opener.

16. Kasamaka

Kasamaka New Member

My Millz : The "issue" is that GladiatorSuite's doesn't care about what your team mates are doing. It'll break polymorphs etc just to cast DoTs for higher DPS. Demonic won't break crowd control, so has less targets available for dotting. I'm planning on changing this to allow the choice of which auras to prevent casting into.

Hey m8 , i tried ur new affli update. i kinda see faster dotign soul swap but still , in garrosh weapon i leave them many time and few times i was touching them , in klaxxi the adds that comes from manipulator i can't do them even tho it will increase my single target damage. i know that new patch will come but its still like 40 days+. destruction is pretty good but all ppl playing affli atm. i mean good ones , and i don't know what to do.
      your doing a great job, but hope u help us getting it done.
      ur products are the best i saw, easy, nice in features , options, but only dps as affli still needs ur Millz magic touch.
      thanks again for ur hard work

17. superman93

superman93 Member

Pretty much the same for me. I have Max aoe on 8 adds and I have aoe toggle on ALT 2. When I know something will spawn, add on sha, weapon on garrosh etc, I toggle it.. But it doesn't seem to soul swap... Or at least not for ATLEAST 5 to 10 seconds.. If I switch to it and target the add/weapon,it doesn't even dot.. It just casts MG. Hoping you can fix this as the RL is starting to ask questions about speed etc.

18. Kasamaka

Kasamaka New Member

Trust me Superman, i feel ur pain :(

19. Sander92

Sander92 New Member

Will do as soon as i get home later today, currently on my laptop out of town.

Thanks for the quick reply.

20. Millz

I'll do some debugging to see if it's not detecting units correctly/fast enough.

AoE can be left on pretty much always. You only disable it when you want to focus a specific mob (or shouldn't AoE, like that trash after Klaxxi).