• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] [Warlock] Demonic - An Advanced Honorbuddy Warlock Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by Millz, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Explode0

Explode0 New Member

So no one cant help me with affliction?

2. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Load the default setting files and then go through the settings and toggle items on/off to suit what you want the routine to do. You really need to set it up yourself so that you can pick what it does.There are no 'perfect settings' for every scenario. If that were the case I wouldn't need to add settings :)

3. waralolz

waralolz New Member

Hi, is this viable to use on proving grounds? Already bought but haven't tried PG yet...

4. nilrem2004

nilrem2004 New Member

no logs, can't help.

5. Millz

It has code in to allow it to be used in PG, but it doesn't have any optimizations in to use it in PG. You'll need to do a lot of toggling AoE on and off.

6. Ognisty

Ognisty New Member

Awesome routine. I am using Enyo as per your advise. Playing Affiction at the moment and I notice that there is no option for Shivarra Pet Fellash spell, which is very useful in PvP. If you can add it that would be great. I also got your BG Farmer as well and will be getting the mage one soon.

7. jcl8866

jcl8866 New Member

demo xml? I understand the spec pretty well and can execute it myself but when i plug that into hb it just doesn't want to cooperate. Hard to get it to cast 4x db

8. getmunch

getmunch New Member

Are you loading the defualt pve settings........cause works fine for me unless i move during demon bolt burn.

And there is no demo.xml included with bot that im aware of.

9. xifter

xifter New Member

Millz,

Last attempt here. Any insight you can provide on my previous questions around PVP?

10. nilrem2004

nilrem2004 New Member

I didn't notice this before but someone (cba searching back) said that cataclysm should be casted in meta form bcs it does more damage?
      And that statement made Millz to change cata behavior.
      For future reference guys don't make such statements unless you're perfectly sure what you're talking about.
      CATACLYSM DOES NOT BENEFIT FROM INCREASED DAMAGE IN METAMORPHOSIS FORM, PERIOD!
      Only thing what you get from it is that in META for CATA applies DOOM on all targets, and in NORMAL form it applies CORRUPTION. So if targets will live more than 30 secs YES cast it in META, otherwise it should be casted in NORMAL form.
      It is viable to always cast CATA in meta form only on opener since it saves you some fury bcs it will apply DOOM so you don't have to.

So, since we need 2 options for Cata, normal/meta casting depending on encounter we need now a setting for that.
      And I know how much Millz loves settings :D

Sorry Millz :D

11. nilrem2004

nilrem2004 New Member

would help you but I don't pvp with my lock :D

12. xifter

xifter New Member

Haha - Thanks though :) I appreciate the response.

13. Millz

Hey - I removed Fellash a while back as it just didn't work very well (i.e. picking where it should cast etc). I can add a mouseover hotkey for it though which may be of more use.

It really depends on your own abilities in PvP. I'm aware of people hitting over 2.2k with the routine, but you need to be able to PvP manually to get the higher ratings.

SimulationCraft always cast it in Metamorphosis form. As you say - it saves you the fury from manually casting Doom.

14. Chriasp

Chriasp New Member

For everyone that are PM ing me for Demo + Cata settings.

Fury: 900/650, Soulfire outside of Metamhorpis = 3 stacks MC, Use soulfire in meta. And just time the placement of Cata with adds + DS

15. xifter

xifter New Member

Thanks Millz

16. JUANNY

JUANNY Member

chaos wave

View attachment 8164 2015-01-21 11.27.txt
      Heya millz can you look into the code for casting chaos wave in Demo while transform cause im getting an issue where the routine sometimes hang with the placement reticle waiting to be clicked into place which is a bit annoying lol thx in advanced-provided log during barn elite farming but during raid same happens

17. donnamonna

donnamonna Member

Getting stuck in an infinite loop, trapped in Meta.

Edit: Looking at JUANNY's log, and it appears to be the same issue:

Code:
      [16:57:16.656 D] [Demonic ~ Debug] Staying in Metamorphosis - Need Doom Refresh
      [16:57:16.656 D] [Demonic ~ Debug] Don't Demonbolt. We don't have enough fury to cast 4.
      [16:57:16.683 D] [Demonic ~ Debug] Staying in Metamorphosis - Need Doom Refresh
      [16:57:16.683 D] [Demonic ~ Debug] Don't Demonbolt. We don't have enough fury to cast 4.
      [16:57:16.709 D] [Demonic ~ Debug] Staying in Metamorphosis - Need Doom Refresh
      [16:57:16.709 D] [Demonic ~ Debug] Don't Demonbolt. We don't have enough fury to cast 4.
      [16:57:16.734 D] [Demonic ~ Debug] Staying in Metamorphosis - Need Doom Refresh
      [16:57:16.734 D] [Demonic ~ Debug] Don't Demonbolt. We don't have enough fury to cast 4.
      [16:57:16.758 D] [Demonic ~ Debug] Staying in Metamorphosis - Need Doom Refresh
      [16:57:16.758 D] [Demonic ~ Debug] Don't Demonbolt. We don't have enough fury to cast 4.
      [16:57:16.781 D] [Demonic ~ Debug] Staying in Metamorphosis - Need Doom Refresh
      [16:57:16.781 D] [Demonic ~ Debug] Don't Demonbolt. We don't have enough fury to cast 4.
      [16:57:16.806 D] [Demonic ~ Debug] Staying in Metamorphosis - Need Doom Refresh
      [16:57:16.806 D] [Demonic ~ Debug] Don't Demonbolt. We don't have enough fury to cast 4.
      [16:57:16.832 D] [Demonic ~ Debug] Staying in Metamorphosis - Need Doom Refresh
      [16:57:16.832 D] [Demonic ~ Debug] Don't Demonbolt. We don't have enough fury to cast 4.
      [16:57:16.856 D] [Demonic ~ Debug] Staying in Metamorphosis - Need Doom Refresh
      [16:57:16.856 D] [Demonic ~ Debug] Don't Demonbolt. We don't have enough fury to cast 4.
      [16:57:16.877 D] [Demonic ~ Debug] Staying in Metamorphosis - Need Doom Refresh
      [16:57:16.877 D] [Demonic ~ Debug] Don't Demonbolt. We don't have enough fury to cast 4.
      [16:57:16.902 D] [Demonic ~ Debug] Staying in Metamorphosis - Need Doom Refresh
      [16:57:16.902 D] [Demonic ~ Debug] Don't Demonbolt. We don't have enough fury to cast 4.
      [16:57:16.932 D] [Demonic ~ Debug] Staying in Metamorphosis - Need Doom Refresh

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
    18. becy

becy Member

19. Powershot

Powershot Member

Actually I have the problem that the cr stacks too many fury and overcap at 1000 fury and casts some more shadow bolts and than goes into meta and doing the demonbolt rotation. For example this happened on twins mythic.

I also expirienced the problem on twins the cr went all of a sudden into meta with about 700 fury used DS and spammed ToC and Soul Fire. Can you add a safety Setting when this happens to burn the fury with demonbolt with only 3 demonbolts or lesser depending on how much fury you have at this stage ?

Here is the log:

Attached Files:

20. Chazz

Chazz New Member

I had a very similar experience last night.. Kara was fine, however once I got to butcher it just started spamming ToC in Meta instead of DB and then in Twins it was just pooling DF to 1000 and still spamming SB in caster form