• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] [Warlock] Demonic - An Advanced Honorbuddy Warlock Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by Millz, Jul 10, 2013.

1. decks

decks New Member

Make some sort of execute mode like the pvp burst mode but then for pve.

2. Mannyste

Mannyste New Member

Yes i agree a hotkey would be appropriate

3. Powershot

Powershot Member

Any possibility to have a Checkbox for deactivating HoG usage so the cr can use chaos wave ? This would be a nice improvement for Darmac and Thogar. I know this is a benefit from playing manually but there must be a way where we can tell the cr that HoG to ignore and to burst aoe enemys with cw. I think this was the thing which was asked by Kevin. Also good to know when the mentioned update will be released ? Actually playing demo without these fixes is a hard life.

We also need a update for the add cleave wrathstorm/felstorm to be cast at X amount on Targets.

You said also that the usage of 3 HoG stacks is implemented but the cr handle this really stupid. It uses the first stack and than instant the second stack and than instant the third stack. This results in a huge delay in the opener so the timings for the procc CDs are really hard to sync properly.

Here is the log:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
    4. shdwprst

shdwprst New Member

Should i use hardlock 1 and 2?

5. 7antix

7antix New Member

I go from 150 fps ultra settings when HB is not running but as soon as I click start it drops to around 35 and is unplayble, sometimes drops to like 0-4 fps and freezes on me for up to 15 seconds and when it come back im dead and raid gets pissed at me. I have made multiple threads which never get any support please help.

6. shadedhalo

shadedhalo New Member

Just got this and so far I like it. However with all the aoe in brf, it seems a bit underwhelming. First, Hellfire seems to do NO damage, I check meters and it's not even on there even though I am casting it. Is there any way to disable it? It's a worthless spell and upping the number for aoe kills the CR. Also, chaos wave would be outstanding on fights such as Kromag when 15-20 are out, but didn't see it used, any way to fix that?

7. Tappedout

Tappedout New Member

Increase the AOE Mob count - this, if I recall will only effect Hellfire and not the rest of the rotation.

8. Cere21

Cere21 New Member

Set Enyo's Framelock to 20. Setting it higher won't improve DPS but just dump your FPS.

9. shadedhalo

shadedhalo New Member

When attempting to load any profile, it sits on loading profile and doesn't do anything. I assume I am doing something wrong but there is no guide on this part.

10. BaCardy

BaCardy New Member

Tried this out tonight (free 2 day premium version)

Demonology on training dummy with 620 ilvl = 22k dps over 10 minutes
      Demonology in LFR Highmaul with 620 ilvl = 11k dps avg per boss fight

Any ideas as to why it would change so drastically? On most fights I just ignored fight mechanics and stood completely still. FPS average from 60 - 80. MS average around 75.

11. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

It does have conditions in to switch into Metamorphosis specifically for the Soul Fire fury dump on low TTD - but I'll add some debugging into the log file and see what's going on with it. Maybe the 'execute trigger' isn't working correctly.

Disable HoG -> Just change CW to be cast on 1 unit to do that, but wouldn't recommend it.

3x HoG is used quickly in the opener so that it can get into Metamorphosis form. There's conditions for when it should and shouldn't delay stacking them.

Added x units in range for felstorm to my to-do list.

Anti-lag #1 and #2 in the Demonic GUI will improve your FPS. Enable hardlock in Enyo and TPS to around 15-30 (15ish if your FPS is bad, 30 if it's good).

There are issues with Honorbuddy's new overlay system which is causing FPS issues, but as Cere21 has said, lower your ticks per second value and it should improve.

12. decks

decks New Member

Disable HOG is indeed not so good, but needed, too work with CW. On the beastmaster and thorgan fight we need the following actually, and maybe further into the xpac:

• Hotkey to enable/disable Hog temporary for stacking up CW.
      • Checkbox when to use hog/cw on unitcount. Already implemented for cw.

13. Sk1vvy

Sk1vvy Member

Sorry but this is shit. Change all rotation via hotkeys for 1-2 bosses in all raid? That's bad for performance and for understanding how this settings work for all new and not so skilled old users. If you need something very specifically - pause your cr and do it manually. Don't ruin light and faster cr with really decent dps with trash supporting for "specifically aoe for 1 boss in all raid tier". Thank you.

14. Kevin8597

Kevin8597 New Member

I am a little skeptical that you hit 22k dps unbuffed on a target dummy with 620 ilevel. Did you have some sort of buff that would increase your damage in some way ? This amount of DPS seems way to high for 620 and unbuffed, especially without the mastery buff. That mastery buff is a huge buff to our DPS. With 680 ilevel now I hit about 28k on a target dummy without buffs.

I would start there by looking at what buffs you had on you when you hit 22k dps.

As for LFR, with your ilevel you should probably be hitting around 17-20k dps if I had to guess. If you aren't hitting that then I suggest you look at kinks profiles and try and use them. They should boost your DPS significantly vs the default PVE settings. Also, make sure you load the aura list. Without an aura list your damage is going to suck.

EDIT : Just ran a simcraft with BIS 630 ilevel gear, and with full raid buffs + lust it comes our at 21274.3 DPS. That being said, I would definitely take a look at what "special" buffs you had on you when you were attacking the target dummy, and whether or not you were close enough to the dummy to get AOE in there, that boosts lock DPS significantly.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
    15. Kevin8597

Kevin8597 New Member

Two problems here, one it is not just 1 fight, it is 2. With 10 bosses in the zone, that is 20% of the bosses. The CR in its current state is unusable on these two bosses making it only 80% effective in the current tier, no one does highmaul any more so I am not even including that in this calculation.

I agree with you the options posed are not the greatest. What if HOG / CW got the same treatment fire and brimstone has ? You can set the amount of targets where the CR goes into "cleave" or "aoe" mode for Demonology. Right now it only has high aoe count, which I am pretty sure almost everyone just sets to 1000 or something so it never kicks in. If we had a AOE / Cleave count the CR would save HOG / CW for the times when the units in range = the setting. By default it could just be 1 which would be normal standard rotation. If anything else it would pool HOG / CW ?

This is not my outright suggestion but just something to stir some debate and see what other peoples opinions are. I really hate the fact that I have to disable the CR completely for 2 fights in the tier because I can do 20k+ more DPS simply be spamming shadowbolt and saving CW for add phases. Simply saying "this is shit" isn't very constructive and honestly, makes people just read over your argument. Try to be constructive.

16. decks

decks New Member

As millz stated before hog is used in the opener and will get used in the normal rotation. This can be a 20-30k dps loss or even more depending on luck on beastmaster or thorgan.

I like the idea that it would react like fire and brimstone on certain fights.

In the beastmaster fight saving up for hog stacks is needed since the adds come at a rapid interval, for thorgan the interval is longer meaning there is a longer time of single target dps.
      Making it work like fire and brimstone isnt enough imo. Having a hotkey to switch on the fly to pool hog stacks and working like fire and brimstone on X targets or going to normal rotation with a hotkey(cleave or semi aoe mode) would make the rotation very strong.

17. Kevin8597

Kevin8597 New Member

^ I agree with this here. Is something like this possible millz ?

18. macnjus

macnjus New Member

Sorry if this is answered elsewhere but I tried and couldn't find it.

I have been using the Paid version for about 2 seeks and while I know that there have been some updates, I haven't received any message that my app has been updated, nor do I see how to update it. Do I need to do something manually to get the newest version ?

Thanks !

19. Kevin8597

Kevin8597 New Member

CR's from the buddy store auto update. If you view the settings of the CR then the first page should have the list of updates, the date it was updated, and what was updated.

20. macnjus

macnjus New Member

Thanks, I will check out the page next time I start up.