• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] [Warlock] Demonic - An Advanced Honorbuddy Warlock Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by Millz, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Millz' standard response for more information.

Thank you for taking the time to report an issue! This response is due to either (or all) of the below missing, required information.

- Description of a specific problem
      Provide a concise description, with as much detail as possible of what went wrong. Dramatic emotional references about the issue help convey your level of satisfaction, but this is a support thread, used to resolve issues and improve performance. Keep posts focused on detailing the circumstance you encountered and information on how it may be improved. Posts containing profanity or derogatory terms will be reported.

- Complete log file attached
      Attaching a log file to the post is your way of indicating the issue is important to you. If it is missing, I assume the issue is not a big deal and I focus my efforts on reports from users that did provide a log file. I am not asking for you to determine whether you think a log file is necessary - I am letting you know that it is required for any issue you would like me to research. Log files must be full, and unedited. Ref: How To Attach a Log

- Time the problem started
      A finite moment and specific moment in time something occurred. I need for you to indicate the instant you noticed the problem occur. That requires a time such as "14:53:02" or "Start of fight against boss X" or "Boss X around 50% HP". It is fine to lists multiple occurrences, but each should be a single instant/moment in time. This information is critical, especially in cases where you are posting about something that did not happen (did not cast Fire Blast for example.) If you find yourself wanting to say "Always" or "Everytime" then please re-read this paragraph until you no longer want to.

Thanks again for your post! - Millz

They already have an option for auto-targeting.

2. Powershot

Powershot Member

Maybe Millz can push the playstyle change today so it will be released tomorrow (hopefully the devs can fix HB with the american release so the EU people can play tomorrow).

It will be a hard time to tell the other people in the raid why I am playing with a 4 DB cycle after 6.1

Maybe playing aff at single target and demo cata on aoe fights will solve the issue until millz releases a rotation fix.

3. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

where do i see that then auto target mobs?

4. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

I'll not be pushing any changes until it's been tested against the 6.1 patch to ensure it works correctly.

General tab

5. nilrem2004

nilrem2004 New Member

you have it glyphed? if so unglyph it.

6. nilrem2004

nilrem2004 New Member

If they don't fix HB quick just use Cata for AoE and Demonic Servitude for single target(gruul). those rotations are ok, we are working on improvements as we speak, should be 6.1 rdy :D

7. Kevin8597

Kevin8597 New Member

This sounds like you are using the glyph, don't use the glyph on this fight

8. Tiebiex

Tiebiex New Member

Oh yes I play with the glyph. Thank you.

Now I feel myself a little bit as an idiot ;) I play now since 2 IDs on that boss and hope that nobody sees that I always run out of the healing camp :D

9. nilrem2004

nilrem2004 New Member

Cataclysm and Demonic Servitude talents/specs are tested and ready for 6.1.
      Now it's all up to HB team to get HB up when patch hits(and Millz to push the build up) :D, rotation wise we are good. I managed to get couple hundred of DPS above simcraft on single target with Demonic Servitude. :D
      Demonic FTW !

enjoy guys :D

P.S. For NON-Demonbolt talents you will need to go to Aura list and uncheck Metamorphosis and Soulfire for all except Dark Soul and Bloodlust/Heroism/Timewarp/Ancient Histeria, and set Cast soulfire in normal form when stacks >= 8
      Disable cast soulfire in meta form option, high fury to 760, low fury to 630 (theese you can adjust yourself depending on your gear and how fast you build fury, since those are settings for my gear and haste level , and I got tons of haste)

10. aramiskc

aramiskc New Member

I have not dealt with HB patches before so it might sound stupid but all I am looking for is an answer, approx how long does it take for HB to update?

11. Powershot

Powershot Member

And please, please fix HoG in opener because it sucks when the cr casts 2 HoG very fast and waits for the third one doing 3-5 sec nothing. Now is a good chance

12. nilrem2004

nilrem2004 New Member

Ok problem is I can't test it because I don't have 4pc yet, but yes that can be done in opener in 4 ways or maybe more :D

1. Cast 2hogs together, then corruption + shadowbolt then last HoG + meta -> continue rotation
      2. Cast 1 hog + corruption + 2 hogs + meta -> continue rotation
      3. Cast 1 hog + corruption + hog + shadowbolt + shadowbolt + hog + meta -> continue rotation
      4. Cast 1 hog + corruption + hog + meta + chaos wave -> continue rotation

Personally I like option number 3 since it will give us most bang for the buck and prevent capping HoG charges in Meta. We should always be looking to go into meta with 0 or 1 HoG charge.

We need to detect how many charges is max (should return 3 if possible) or detect 4pc tier armor equipped. Then ajdust opener.
      How is it working after opener is done? does it prolongs 2 stacks of shadowflame properly if you have 3rd available for cast? timings ok?

Also Millz if it's possible to cast CW to prevent capping charges in meta? Like you go into meta with 1-2 hog charges and you get a proc or something but you will stay in meta longer, to just cast 1 CW so we free up space for a possible incomming proc?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
    13. Powershot

Powershot Member

I like the idea of this one

14. nilrem2004

nilrem2004 New Member

yeah also a valid option for fast opener

15. Chriasp

Chriasp New Member

Aslong as the 3 HoG charges is being used and the opener doesnt take to much time. There wont be a big difference. I had to do the opener manually to squeeze of 2 DBs withing the ring proc. Kinda dont have to worry about that now

16. nilrem2004

nilrem2004 New Member

yeah, we're done with DB spec for now :D

17. Chriasp

Chriasp New Member

Yeah I know. I had grown fairly attached to it. Loved how powerfull I felt in meta compared to a slower paced SF dump [emoji14] Guess I am going to be more mobile, but hey positioning was never my weakness anywyas

18. pzyc

pzyc Member

Hei nilrem.
      Thanks for all this Tips, waiting til tomorrow to try that all^^

One question for millz and or nilrem, can u edit the Auralist that we dont need to Check/uncheck this all time by ourself, cause my Auralist everytime wipes away if i reload Demonic....and also to kink, can u update ur guide for the New rotations? Would be reeeeaaaaaally nice!!

Greetings

19. Powershot

Powershot Member

But my selection is only good if the cr cast the douple HoG stack immediately. If it waits to for the second charge because of the dot to extend it as much as possible than this will suck once more. The opener should be as quick as possible.

20. nilrem2004

nilrem2004 New Member

I can send modified AuraList to Millz and he can put it on next update then, easiest solution imo.