• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] [Warlock] Demonic - An Advanced Honorbuddy Warlock Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by Millz, Jul 10, 2013.

1. TheKrazed

TheKrazed New Member

That's already implemented mate. IF you have UVLS trinket, every time you get that proc and you don't have a 100% crit doom up, it will throw one on.

2. Hirobo

Hirobo New Member

so you're saying that the only trinket it tracks is UVLS? Guess ill just manually do it. Addons like Affdots are very helpful in showing you the strength of recasting dots. sometimes it'll be has high as 85% damage increase and the CC wont refresh unless its low duration. thats all i was saying.

Also, I am still a bit confused on what a good demo fury value is. I tried with Max: 900 / Min: 650 and saw a 5-7k average dps gain when I lowered it down to Max: 500 / Min: 150.

I'm sure that im doing something wrong because I currently in ilvl 505 gear, i can burst up to 235-250k (with prepot / No doomguard) and maintain 120-125k. However, the bot seems to only do about 90-100k sustained and barely breaks 150k on the opening burst. If there is someone who would maybe screenshot their settings for me? or let me know what I could be doing wrong, I would be very grateful. thanks, in advance.

3. TheKrazed

TheKrazed New Member

Nah, the dotmanager is there even without UVLS. I was just giving an example. I have my fury values set at 650-300.

4. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Hmm watched the video, the opener should be fairly similar to that as it is.

As TheKrazed has said, all DoTs are tracked and only refreshed with equal, or stronger DoTs.

5. hiidan

hiidan New Member

Hey Millz,

would it be possible that you can take a look at the dark animus fight again? And code some detect and immediately stop/cancel the cast, when the dark animus is just about to appear this:

[​IMG]

6. Brill

Brill New Member

Did not use drain life in bg

I did not see the CR use drain life once during a BG.

I also noticed in the log that it was getting an exception on Fellash pet spell.

I have attached a log.

Attached Files:

7. Millz

I might. I wanted to avoid putting any real fight specific stuff into the code, as regardless of which fight you're on it'll check the condition constantly. Better off just using Tyrael's built in pause hotkey - its how i do it.

8. Millz

It used it once!

[14:33:33.147 N] [Demonic] [Casting: Drain Life(Soulburned)] [On: Lvl 90 Horde Warrior]

...I'll look into it.

The whole pet ability thing isn't working right at the moment. I'm going to drop using command demon and cast it via the pets hotkey bar instead. Needs a lot of work to re-write it all though.
      '

9. Dominowood

Dominowood Member

Подскажите что нужно сделать чтобы получить полную рутину ???

10. Deathshiver

Deathshiver Member

Just make a list specific to the boss. For example, when checking for spells that it needs to stop casting for, it checks current casts against a list by the same name as the boss itself. If the boss your fighting has a name that does not match a list then the list is effectively empty and does not impact performance.

11. Millz

Pm'd

12. Millz

You'd do it by saying if any unit (or just our target for better performance) is casting a spell by id xxxx then cancel cast and wait - but it will check that whether you're pvping, questing, fighting another boss etc - and then there's lots of bosses and different conditions that can be coded in so it'll open a whole can of worms. I generally just don't add encounter specific stuff (unless its to blacklist a certain mob because it breaks the routine).

13. Deathshiver

Deathshiver Member

No no! Set up a dictionary. In that dictionary, set up a Key-Value Pair where the Key represents a boss's name and the Value represents a HashSet of IDs. Then put that in a dictionary of raid zone IDs. Only check the top level dictionary when in a raid zone, then check as follows:

Code:
      Dictionary<uint,Dictionary<string,HashSet<int>>> Raid_StopCasting = new Dictionary<uint,Dictionary<string,HashSet<int>>>
          {
              { 6622, new Dictionary<string,HashSet<int>> { { "Dark Animus", new HashSet<int> { 138763 } } } }
          };
      if (Me.CurrentMap.IsRaid && 
          Raid_StopCasting[Me.ZoneId] != null && 
          Me.GotTarget &&
          Raid_StopCasting[Me.ZoneId][Me.CurrentTarget.Name] != null && 
          Me.CurrentTarget.IsCasting &&
          Raid_StopCasting[Me.ZoneId][Me.CurrentTarget.Name].Contains(Me.CurrentTarget.CastingSpellId))
          // Stop Casting
      What you end up with is an extremely efficient way of checking for encounter specific data without noticeably slowing the routine. You could improve the efficiency by caching the list for the current target for a longer period of time.

• Anything not in a raid won't execute any logic at all.
      • Anything that's in a raid but has no StopCasting entries for that zone will not check any further.
      • Anything that's in a raid and the zone has entries, but the boss does not will check ZERO spell IDs.
      • Only if the zone is a raid, the zone ID matches, and the boss has a name matching the list will it scan the list of spell IDs.

14. Tappedout

Tappedout New Member

These updated settings gave me a dramatic increase on dummies, I will have to try in a raid.

15. TheKrazed

TheKrazed New Member

Yeah, I had mine originally at 900-650 and it took way too long to build fury. May even lower down to 500-200 and give that a whirl.

16. Millz

You need to find that sweet balance where you can stay in demon form for the full duration of dark soul (and with the help from the imps). Get to max fury, use imps + dark soul, and spam ToC.. then see how much fury you have used once the buffs expire, and set that value + 50 as your max.

17. TheKrazed

TheKrazed New Member

Testing that now then.

18. Hirobo

Hirobo New Member

For some reason, the CC doesnt want to AoE as affliction.

it stands there and occasionally casts SoC and will dot 1 or 2 targets tops.

19. Millz

Post a log file

20. Millz

Appreciate the post, but it's probably just over complicating matters using dictionary's.

I've added a method to cache that we're in an instance (and the zone id), then checking the casting id against a hashset - easier to expand then.

Regardless, I've added Dark Animus and Oondasta in.