• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] [Warlock] Demonic - An Advanced Honorbuddy Warlock Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by Millz, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

DoTing on the move hasn't been removed, it just changes how the refresh happens to ensure uptime is better. If that's not what's happening, I'll need a log file.

Can you post a full, unedited log file please?

Ref:
      How To Attach a Log

2. apples270

apples270 New Member

I am getting this error everytime I try to start. Bot stopping! Reason: Performing a clean shutdown. - Triggered by ShutDown()

3. Millz

Can you post a full, unedited log file please?

Ref:
      How To Attach a Log

4. shinavaka

shinavaka Member

here you go, same problem

Attached Files:

5. Millz

Thanks - Another product is interfering with it. Can you try disabling products one by one on the 'My Purchases' page and reloading Honorbuddy until you find the culprit please?

It's none of my products - but that doesn't narrow it down much - you've got quite a few :p

6. shinavaka

shinavaka Member

you are correct, disabled all but enyo and it loads. will test as i have to raid real fast but after raid ill start narrowing down the interference :)

7. Millz

Cool, thanks. It would be good to know what's causing it, but I'll fix it for the next build to remove the conflict.

8. kurfer

kurfer Member

It might be gladiator suite as those are the only store add ons we have in common and we are having the same issue...

9. Day7

Day7 Member

I'm so glad to have found at least one routine that isn't a TuanHa one and also works with quest bot

Nice job on this, man

10. kurfer

kurfer Member

Just so you know, I just went through disabled all addons and enabled them one by one. After I re-enabled Gladiator Suite - Warlock the problem came back. If I disabled it again, it worked so it's def the Gladiator Suite - Warlock (other gladiator suites can be enabled and it works btw).

11. apples270

apples270 New Member

No need, figured out the issue.

Used this solution of yours to find it.

Turns out to be YourRaidingBuddy V2 Premium that was stopping the bot from starting with your CR, not sure why though.

12. IvanRJ

IvanRJ Member

Bot stopping! Reason: None Given

Any fix for this error? :confused:

Rgds.

Attached Files:

13. jino

jino Member

Can someone please post SETTINGS for DEMONOLOGY

14. Millz

Glad you like it :)

Cool, thanks for figuring that out. I've got the fix complete I believe, but need to do some more testing to ensure it works correctly.

At least you've got it working now. Not sure why other devs are hooking functionality when they're not the selected routine.

One of your other products is interfering with Demonic. I'll be pushing an update to resolve the conflict, but in the mean time you can disable other products from the store website until you find the culprit. So far Gladiator Suite and YourRaidingBuddy appear to throw issues.

What are you after specifically ? The default settings files with a bit of editing to suit your own needs is the best way to set the routine up.

15. RamGuy

RamGuy Member

Some updated pre-sets for dungeons and RAIDs with Demonology would be nice. I'm clearly doing something wrong, because my new Blood Elf Warrior with ilevel 610 is not able to get through Silver Proving Grounds using DungeonBuddy and Demonic. I'm running the default "PvE" settings, only thing I have changed is enabling movement and set pet to auto instead of Imp and it's not remotely close to finishing Silver Proving Grounds as it keeps failing on Part 5 out of 8.

Has to be the first time I have not been able to use DungeonBuddy to clear Silver Proving Grounds.

16. Millz

New build pushed, currently awaiting approval;

[04/Nov/2015]
      - Changed routine spec switch code to resolve a conflict with another 3rd party product.

17. Millz

There's no tuning in for proving grounds, so it'll try and cast on units with immunity etc. Voidwalker is probably better for that though than imp. You'll be able to do it no problem using Enyo and some manual control of AoE usage etc.

18. RamGuy

RamGuy Member

Managed to do it manually using Enyo, it didn't go any better with Singular and it was darn hard doing it with Enyo as well so I don't think the combat routine is to blame here. It's the damn healers that shows from part 5 and onwards that is causing the problems. The lack of interrupts as a Warlock makes this ridiculously difficult compared to other classes, especially as Demonology and Affliction due to rather low DPS with sub ilevel 640 gear so it's hard to burst them down like most other classes would do, or use interrupts.

Trying to manually cast Fear does not really help either as the heal is cast too fast so the casting time of Fear makes it really hard to time it all. After several tries I figured the only way to get this done was to make sure I did not kill all the adds so there was at least one mob left without full health because then the healing mobs will always cast healing on the adds before casting on themselves and then I finally had enough time to burst them down before they managed to heal themselves to full health.

It feels awkward that Blizzard have such horrible balancing on Silver Proving Grounds like this, all other DPS classes are pretty much bursting through everything with ease while Demonology Warlock is having a really hard time and without any useful instant cast interrupts there is no logical way to interrupt the heals either.

19. Brooks Jones

Brooks Jones New Member

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can link me an optimal settings for an Afflication lock for PVP. ty!

20. 0day

0day New Member

Hi Millz,

The new version has two bugs:
      1、Raid mythic Gorefiend tonight.When I go into Gorefiend's stomach the cc only cast Incinerate to kill Shadowy Constructs and cc do not cast anyother skills like Chaos Bolt.I remember Last version hasnt this problem.Is that a bug?
      2、And another bug is when I use Affliction talent and I set CC force combat but cc no works but if I set enyo force combat the cc will works fine.

Please check it ,thanks!

View attachment 4544 2015-11-06 22.27.txt
      View attachment 5636 2015-11-06 19.20.txt

Last edited: Nov 7, 2015